Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 635 of 702 FirstFirst ... 135535585625633634635636637645685 ... LastLast
Results 9,511 to 9,525 of 10529
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Haha. Definitely your best basement joke. You’ve been honing the material for 12 months. U got it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What if we find out that Spliff is actually Joe Biden and the basement stuff is correct?
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

What if we find out that Spliff is actually Joe Biden and the basement stuff is correct?
    We know he isn't Biden and the basement stuff is absolutely still real.

What if dbroncsinmo had the self control to not reply to every single one of dbroncos78087's posts?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    We know he isn't Biden and the basement stuff is absolutely still real.
    It's certainly as real as any other of your fantasies that revolve around me. Maybe one day you'll learn to separate those fantasies from reality. In the meantime, it's fun watching you vomit your pea-brained delusions upon the pages of PSD.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    What if dbroncsinmo had the self control to not reply to every single one of dbroncos78087's posts?
    Don't worry. I only expose your secret of being Joe Biden to them because they won't believe it. Your secret is safe with me Mr. President!
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/virginia-...183622928.html

A Virginia state investigation into the policing of Windsor, where the black Army LT was pepper sprayed during a traffic stop, uncovered discriminatory and Unconstitutional policing.

It is crazy how many police stations and districts are found to engage in this behavior, almost as if there’s a pattern or something…

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post

A Virginia state investigation into the policing of Windsor, where the black Army LT was pepper sprayed during a traffic stop, uncovered discriminatory and Unconstitutional policing.

It is crazy how many police stations and districts are found to engage in this behavior, almost as if there’s a pattern or something…
    It’s almost like an outgrowth of slave wranglers turns out to act racist.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post

Yeah. Police departments across the country order their cops to pepper spray people during traffic stops because the person in the car is black. All police departments are racist. Keep on saying crap like this and maybe some dummy may actually believe what you are saying.

It’s almost like an outgrowth of slave wranglers turns out to act racist.
    Yeah, like those racist Border Patrol guys who whipped those illegals while on horseback, right? The incredibly STUPID Joe Biden said that they were and that is all the proof we need to hear, right?

You mean to tell me minorities are arrested at a higher rate for inconsequential acts like marijuana possession? No, never.

Saw that yesterday. Good stuff.

Nah the US government and the several states would never focus on particular communities that don't look like the ruling class for more or stricter punishment...

The Cowboys Niners game did nearly 50 million viewers on Sunday. Highest rating for a wildcard game since 2015. Guess a lot of people who would "never watch a game again" because of Kaepernick were full of ****.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    The Cowboys Niners game did nearly 50 million viewers on Sunday. Highest rating for a wildcard game since 2015. Guess a lot of people who would "never watch a game again" because of Kaepernick were full of ****.
    Conservative boycotts are so comically bad.

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Conservative boycotts are so comically bad.
    Yea they expected us to believe that they built their whole identity around it for 50 years and they were going to give the sport up. What were they going to watch soccer or curling? LOL