Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 633 of 711 FirstFirst ... 133533583623631632633634635643683 ... LastLast
Results 9,481 to 9,495 of 10662
    You are a "pick me" nerd. You never offer any thoughts into the actual conversation or debate points. You simply make quips and snide comments, typically at the expense of conservative posters, in order to get the attention of the more "populated" liberal posters. It's hack at best.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    You are a "pick me" nerd. You never offer any thoughts into the actual conversation or debate points. You simply make quips and snide comments, typically at the expense of conservative posters, in order to get the attention of the more "populated" liberal posters. It's hack at best.
    I've already broken down your inane "pick me" accusation. Go ahead and continue to use it as if it means something though. Seems as though you're a bit upset and I wouldn't want to deprive you of your right to mindlessly lash out at me.

Otherwise, this was a super insightful rehashing of SpecialFNK and dbroncsinmo's oh so devastating analysis of my posting style. It really hurts deeply when the likes of you three intellectual titans dress someone down in such a cruel manner.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I've already broken down your inane "pick me" accusation. Go ahead and continue to use it as if it means something though. Seems as though you're a bit upset and I wouldn't want to deprive you of your right to mindlessly lash out at me.

Otherwise, this was a super insightful rehashing of SpecialFNK and dbroncsinmo's oh so devastating analysis of my posting style. It really hurts deeply when the likes of you three intellectual titans dress someone down in such a cruel manner.
    I'm not upset at all. I actually think it's rather lame. My post isn't a support for their posting styles or opinions. It's only meant to show the lameness of your posting. You rarely, if at all, add to the conversation. 99% of your posts are snide remarks. You're obviously not looking to add to the conversation. You're looking for accolades or something. Your "targets" are the more conservative posters not just because you may disagree with them but also because this forum mostly consists of liberal posters. I'm more sad for you than upset because how little your life must mean that you need to seek approval in political threads of a sports forum.

Woah, bruh. Such deep psychological analysis you've provided here. Hopefully, one day I can get my life together and meet your esteemed posting standards.

Woah, bruh. Such deep psychological analysis you've provided here. Hopefully, one day I can get my life together and meet your esteemed posting standards.
    Or i don't know, have an actual ******* opinion and be able to form enough words to share it...

As opposed to lovely conversations like this with insightful posters like you?

I share plenty of opinions when I feel like it and talk plenty of **** when that strikes me as more appropriate. There is no golden ratio of each I am aiming for. I am not here to impress anyone; especially some self-satisfied goober like you.

especially some self-satisfied goober like you.
    Slicing those knee caps off again I see.

As opposed to lovely conversations like this with insightful posters like you?

I share plenty of opinions when I feel like it and talk plenty of **** when that strikes me as more appropriate. There is no golden ratio of each I am aiming for. I am not here to impress anyone; especially some self-satisfied goober like you.
    This is all of your conversations though. You are the common denominator in every comversation like this. Just basic **** talk and the extremely rare "orange man bad" type comment. It's boring.

This is all of your conversations though. You are the common denominator in every comversation like this. Just basic **** talk and the extremely rare "orange man bad" type comment. It's boring.
    It's manic.

I clicked on last page and this was the first post I read and I already know who you're talking about.

is this okay?

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...yground-night/
    Colorado Elementary School Promotes ‘Families of Color Playground Night’

if so, then I assume it would also be okay to have families of white people playground night. but of course we know that would not be okay.

A Colorado elementary school recently planned a racially-segregated “families of color playground night” in the name of diversity and inclusivity.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    It's manic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    I clicked on last page and this was the first post I read and I already know who you're talking about.
    At least you three pea-brained blowhards all have each other's shoulder to cry on.

At least you three pea-brained blowhards all have each other's shoulder to cry on.
    Back to name calling....zzzzzz

Back to name calling....zzzzzz
    One would actually have to stop doing something to be back to it.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Let it all out, ladies.