Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 631 of 709 FirstFirst ... 131531581621629630631632633641681 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,465 of 10622
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I'm sorry that the truth hurts your fragile being so deeply, lil' guy.
    Not in the least gelatin boy.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Not in the least gelatin boy.
    Then what's the problem here, squirt? And do I need to remind you again that I'm both taller and skinnier than you (such a dumb talking point but I'm *not* the one obsessed with my own body to the point where I feel the need to regularly talk about it to a bunch of strange men online) or do you prefer to exist in fantasy land?

Then what's the problem here, squirt? And do I need to remind you again that I'm both taller and skinnier than you (such a dumb talking point but I'm *not* the one obsessed with my own body to the point where I feel the need to regularly talk about it to a bunch of strange men online) or do you prefer to exist in fantasy land?
    You're such an idiot.

You're such an idiot.
    Okay. So you're just stamping your feet and pouting over nothing once again, like the brainless lil' terd we all know you to be.

Roger that.

You're such an idiot.
    Just block the clown, man.

Okay. So you're just stamping your feet and pouting over nothing once again, like the brainless lil' terd we all know you to be.

Roger that.
    I assure you that every person that read my post did this....

I assure you that every person that read my post did this....
    Pretty neat take from the dimwit whose head is jammed so far up his own *** that he can't tell up from down.

Pretty neat take from the dimwit whose head is jammed so far up his own *** that he can't tell up from down.
    They're still doing this...

Whatever laughable delusions you need to latch on to in order to keep you from crying yourself to sleep, you slack-jawed moron.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Yes yes, everyone is a radical triggered brainwashed troll, it's both original and devastating.

I can only assume you've forgotten what you posted, though. I'll be nice and help you out.

A meme, a deleted account, and screenshots of the same thing from the video. Super compelling stuff. None of it the very simple thing I asked for.

I know how badly you need this to be black rage coming for the poor white people, and I'm sure Antifa is involved somehow too. Frankly, I can't believe that random Twitter video wasn't front page on the NY Times.

But all I asked was for you to show the person speaking. Unreasonable, I know, because we must not let details get in the way of our manufactured outrage, but here we are.
    it is all related, and you are still refusing to see that it's racist. it would be just as racist if it was white people saying this about black people, racism is racism.

either you can call out racism, and you can't. you're move still, it shouldn't be so difficult, but I'm guessing you're going to keep going around and refusing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Joey's got your back. He knows that when you say something is "racist" it absolutely must be racist.

Joey's got your back. He knows that when you say something is "racist" it absolutely must be racist.
    Well we know what you say is usually **** so your opinion means nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've told you many times: I am trying my damndest to reach that peak level of post quality that you are so well known for. Please go easy on me in the meantime.

I just can't, for the life of me, understand why you wanted someone who's opinion means nothing to be a moderator at that super successful competing sports forum you were attempting to spearhead. I guess you've known my potential for greatness all along and are simply giving me some tough love as I work my way up to your esteemed level of online interaction.

Nah. You just fit the desired job skills perfectly.

A) Manic
    B) Self absorbed
    C) Spends entire existence on internet forums