Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 630 of 711 FirstFirst ... 130530580620628629630631632640680 ... LastLast
Results 9,436 to 9,450 of 10662
  1. #9436
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    You showed a deleted Twitter account and a meme posted by that account before. I'm simply asking you to show who the person was that was speaking on the video, and you can't do it.

    But you're not brainwashed by the media, right?
    all of the evidence is there and you are still refusing to accept it. racism, and you don't care.
    but go ahead and dance around some more while refusing to say racism is wrong.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  2. #9437
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    66,790
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    all of the evidence is there and you are still refusing to accept it. racism, and you don't care.
    but go ahead and dance around some more while refusing to say racism is wrong.
    If only we could all be as viligantly anti-racism as you.

  3. #9438
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    48,485
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    all of the evidence is there and you are still refusing to accept it. racism, and you don't care.
    but go ahead and dance around some more while refusing to say racism is wrong.
    It's not there, or you would've pointed it out by now.

    I'm simply asking you to show me the person that was speaking in the video. Can you do that, or not?

  4. #9439
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    It's not there, or you would've pointed it out by now.
    I did, troll.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I guess the person tweeting MAYOMONKEYSGOTTAGO was totally fine?

    the pictures provide who is racist.

    you don't care about racism, it's now clear.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  5. #9440
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    66,790
    It is breathtakingly hilarious when idiotic dolts like you and dbroncsinmo pretend to care about racism.

  6. #9441
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    20,721
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    It is breathtakingly hilarious when idiotic dolts like you and dbroncsinmo pretend to care about racism.
    Really?! Why's that jack ***? Feel free to provide a single instance if me being racist. Just one. Speaking of dolts.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  7. #9442
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    66,790
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Really?! Why's that jack ***? Feel free to provide a single instance if me being racist. Just one. Speaking of dolts.
    "*******" is one word, *******.

    It's hilarious because one of the very few times I can recall you pretending to care about racism is when you went on your mindless lil' crusade to get me banned for being blatantly and offensively racist....because I used the word "them's". It's hilarious when Special pretends to care about racism because he is an obvious racist.

    Any more questions, you brainless sack of crap?

  8. #9443
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    48,485

  9. #9444
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    20,721
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    "*******" is one word, *******.

    It's hilarious because one of the very few times I can recall you pretending to care about racism is when you went on your mindless lil' crusade to get me banned for being blatantly and offensively racist....because I used the word "them's". It's hilarious when Special pretends to care about racism because he is an obvious racist.

    Any more questions, you brainless sack of crap?
    No **** it's one word. Splitting it gets the point across. Jack ***.

    And as I thought....nothing but name calling. Once a dolt always a dolt.

  10. #9445
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    66,790
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    No **** it's one word. Splitting it gets the point across. Jack ***.

    And as I thought....nothing but name calling. Once a dolt always a dolt.
    I answered your question truthfully and addressed you appropriately, you drooling hypocrite. Wish I could say I was surprised that you jump right to playing the role of victim.

  11. #9446
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    20,721
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I answered your question truthfully and addressed you appropriately, you drooling hypocrite. Wish I could say I was surprised that you jump right to playing the role of victim.
    Nah dude. You said "when dbroncsinmo pretend to care about racism". Insinuating that I'm racist. So I ask again....give me one example.

  12. #9447
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    66,790
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Nah dude. You said "when dbroncsinmo pretend to care about racism". Insinuating that I'm racist. So I ask again....give me one example.
    You sound overtly defensive for some reason, shorty. Again, I gave you an honest and reasonable answer to the question you asked. If that's not good enough for you, you can go **** yourself.

  13. #9448
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    22,996
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Really?! Why's that jack ***? Feel free to provide a single instance if me being racist. Just one. Speaking of dolts.
    You are racist because you didn’t vote for the racist currently in the White House.

  14. #9449
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    20,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    You are racist because you didn’t vote for the racist currently in the White House.
    Not even that. Spliff is just spliffing. His points are as hollow as his skull.

  15. #9450
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    66,790
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Not even that. Spliff is just spliffing. His points are as hollow as his skull.
    I'm sorry that the truth hurts your fragile being so deeply, lil' guy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •