Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 629 of 702 FirstFirst ... 129529579619627628629630631639679 ... LastLast
Results 9,421 to 9,435 of 10529
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I guess the person tweeting MAYOMONKEYSGOTTAGO was totally fine?

the pictures provide who is racist.
    Is that a no? You can't tell me where in the video we see the face of who is speaking?

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I am glad the media is starting to highlight police misconduct outside the black community. The gun seems to be the first option for some police officers, which their most rabid supporters give out excuses for their conduct. They move too slow, they moved too fast, they shouldn't run, if they have obeyed so they deserve to be killed by the police. We have police shooting into cars with families in them over a traffic stop and a fear for their lives.

This will blow over and be replaced with another incident
    I just don't get it. What kind of threat was this man? Pepper spray or push over his wheelchair. Why shoot first when he's not even an immediate threat and not to mention, he's compromised by his physical limitations. Cops are taught to de-escalate. This is anything but and I don't think its strictly a racial issue either. Its a fundamental issue with cops using unnecessary force because they are either trigger happy or know they have some entity protecting them.

I'm glad this cop got fired but that's not enough imo.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I just don't get it. What kind of threat was this man? Pepper spray or push over his wheelchair. Why shoot first when he's not even an immediate threat and not to mention, he's compromised by his physical limitations. Cops are taught to de-escalate. This is anything but and I don't think its strictly a racial issue either. Its a fundamental issue with cops using unnecessary force because they are either trigger happy or know they have some entity protecting them.

At first glance, it appears that you are correct. I hope the case goes to trial so we can find out the reason for the apparent overreaction.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Is that a no? You can't tell me where in the video we see the face of who is speaking?
    continue to ignore racism if you want.

it shouldn't be so hard to say this was wrong, and you spend so much time and energy refusing to say something so simple.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

continue to ignore racism if you want.

it shouldn't be so hard to say this was wrong, and you spend so much time and energy refusing to say something so simple.
    Yes, you're very good at buying into the outage machine, everyone knows.

All I'm asking you to do is back up your claim. Why is that so difficult?

Yes, you're very good at buying into the outage machine, everyone knows.

All I'm asking you to do is back up your claim. Why is that so difficult?
    there is evidence of who is pushing something racist in what I have provided, including a picture from the person's twitter with their picture that said MAYOMONKEYSGOTTAGO. that is racist, period, no debate.

\_(ツ)_/

there is evidence of who is pushing something racist in what I have provided, including a picture from the person's twitter with their picture that said MAYOMONKEYSGOTTAGO. that is racist, period, no debate.
    So....you are under the impression that everyone on Twitter uses a legitimate photo of themselves for their avatar?

This you?

do you think it would be okay to call it black rage for those in the video talking about white genocide?

this is someone on video talking about killing white people, and you clearly do not have a problem with that or you could simply say it was wrong.

Mayo monkeys gotta go!

This you?
    what did I say that was wrong.

we have evidence of racism, and you are fighting so hard not to say it's wrong.

\_(ツ)_/

what did I say that was wrong.

we have evidence of racism, and you are fighting so hard not to say it's wrong.
    You have a minute long clip of a person you never see and cannot identify saying something.

Why would I call it "black rage" when I don't even know if the person is black?

You have a minute long clip of a person you never see and cannot identify saying something.

Why would I call it "black rage" when I don't even know if the person is black?
    I provided multiple tweets including one of the person's twitter account. clear racism and you are fighting hard not to call it racism.

\_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Mayo monkeys gotta go!
    this is not a laughing matter

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I provided multiple tweets including one of the person's twitter account. clear racism and you are fighting hard not to call it racism.
    You showed a deleted Twitter account and a meme posted by that account before. I'm simply asking you to show who the person was that was speaking on the video, and you can't do it.

But you're not brainwashed by the media, right?

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post

Starting with dehumanizing the suspect to taking the easy, no-sweat solution to a problem no matter how minor.

Much of this is encouraged by their shock and awe arrest tactic on suspects. I don't know how I would react to having four or five cops yelling at me with guns drawn on me. I do know I would be thinking I might die if one of these guys are having a pissy day. That tactic might increase their safety, but I pity the poor jittery suspect who bleches at the wrong time.

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers