Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 628 of 702 FirstFirst ... 128528578618626627628629630638678 ... LastLast
Results 9,406 to 9,420 of 10529
  1. #9406
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,392
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    there are always going to be idiots that say or want stupid things, they shouldn't be given credibility.

    the argument has been anyone that says All Lives Matter is doing so to counter against Black Lives Matter. that is false.
    Speaking of idiots that say or want stupid things....

  2. #9407
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,392
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Fox has done a pretty good job of making their words say black without saying black. Things like ethnic, urban, etc. are all used as stand ins for the word black.
    Damn thugs.

  3. #9408
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    No, your argument was no one who is doing All Lives Matter is doing so to counter BLM. You were wrong.

    It’s also ironic that you say there are always going to be stupid people and they shouldn’t be given credibility, because that’s all you do here.
    the argument that All Lives Matter is only a counter against Black Lives Matter.. is false.

    this is the point I have wanted to get across.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  4. #9409
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Is it? How do you know they're black?
    I guess you didn't even watch the video.













    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  5. #9410
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    66,037

  6. #9411
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    45,327
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I guess you didn't even watch the video.











    I did. Can you tell me which part of the video shows the face of the person speaking?

  7. #9412
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    45,327
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    the argument that All Lives Matter is only a counter against Black Lives Matter.. is false.

    this is the point I have wanted to get across.
    Not only.

    Just clearly the biggest reason.

  8. #9413
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,432
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    No. U are the only person watching this


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why would anyone watch the video?
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  9. #9414
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    45,327
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Why would anyone watch the video?
    They need to be a good little cog in the outrage machine.

  10. #9415
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    45,938
    I'd bet both officers had body cams but here is the video of one. Graphic footage warning. Here's a 61 year wheelchair bound man being shot 9 times by officers for shoplifting and brandishing a knife.

    Wonder why cops don't get the benefit of the doubt anymore. Imagine what goes on when encounters are undocumented.

    This was the only way to solve this, right? De-escalation my ***..

    Last edited by metswon69; 12-01-2021 at 07:35 PM.

  11. #9416
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    46,148
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Not only.

    Just clearly the biggest reason.
    He’s the king of arguing against absolutes when the generality is overwhelmingly true.

  12. #9417
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    45,938

  13. #9418
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    32,262

  14. #9419
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    17,336

  15. #9420
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I did. Can you tell me which part of the video shows the face of the person speaking?
    I guess the person tweeting MAYOMONKEYSGOTTAGO was totally fine?

    the pictures provide who is racist.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •