Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 627 of 702 FirstFirst ... 127527577617625626627628629637677 ... LastLast
Results 9,391 to 9,405 of 10529
  1. #9391
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Has it started yet?
    using the same logic then why is anything ever said about any racism, since there is no genocide in America right now.

    is racism against black people still a problem? of course, so is any racism against anyone else including white people.
    this should have been agreed to already that any racism is wrong, and you can't say that for some reason.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  2. #9392
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    45,326
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    using the same logic then why is anything ever said about any racism, since there is no genocide in America right now.

    is racism against black people still a problem? of course, so is any racism against anyone else including white people.
    this should have been agreed to already that any racism is wrong, and you can't say that for some reason.
    Yes, won't someone think of the poor white people.


    It's interesting that for someone who blathers on and on and on about the evil liberal radical media brainwashing us all, at no point do you stop and think that this random out of context clip from a person who is never actually seen on screen is being presented for no other reason than to make you do exactly this. Like the thought never entered your mind, you just knew a presumably black person said a thing about white people and you, the defender of all downtrodden whites everywhere, will not stand for that.

    There's a reason you found it in a post by Todd Starnes, and you are not interested in caring enough about right-wing media bias to examine what that reason is. It's far more important for you to be the conductor of the outrage train over a thing someone no one has ever heard of said.

    Choo choo, I guess.


    "I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

  3. #9393
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Yes, won't someone think of the poor white people.


    It's interesting that for someone who blathers on and on and on about the evil liberal radical media brainwashing us all, at no point do you stop and think that this random out of context clip from a person who is never actually seen on screen is being presented for no other reason than to make you do exactly this. Like the thought never entered your mind, you just knew a presumably black person said a thing about white people and you, the defender of all downtrodden whites everywhere, will not stand for that.

    There's a reason you found it in a post by Todd Starnes, and you are not interested in caring enough about right-wing media bias to examine what that reason is. It's far more important for you to be the conductor of the outrage train over a thing someone no one has ever heard of said.

    Choo choo, I guess.
    I did not find this in a post from this person. I found the video posted on twitter. rather than simply quoting what was said, I wanted an article to provide what the video said.

    here is an idea.. all racism is bad,. let me know when you can agree.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  4. #9394
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    45,326
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I did not find this in a post from this person. I found the video posted on twitter. rather than simply quoting what was said, I wanted an article to provide what the video said.

    here is an idea.. all racism is bad,. let me know when you can agree.
    Yeah, that would be the part of that you focus on.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I wanted to quote what was in the video, googled "i am for the white genocide" and of the 5 links it offered that link is the one that was first.
    Good luck with your pointless, impotent white outrage. So much for "the media is brainwashing you!" eh?


    "I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

  5. #9395
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    46,135
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    in general that's news to me. I've seen people wanting to say all lives matter along with black lives matter.

    So what? That doesn't change that there are many people who say All Lives Matter as a counter to Black Lives Matter and who don't want BLM said.

    You were either a liar or wrong.

  6. #9396
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,404
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Yeah, that would be the part of that you focus on.



    Good luck with your pointless, impotent white outrage. So much for "the media is brainwashing you!" eh?
    The media that defends Rittenhouse isn't brainwashing. They are educating!
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  7. #9397
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    19,226
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The media that defends Rittenhouse isn't brainwashing. They are educating!
    He was found not guilty. Looks like they were educating.

  8. #9398
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Yeah, that would be the part of that you focus on.



    Good luck with your pointless, impotent white outrage. So much for "the media is brainwashing you!" eh?
    do you think it would be okay to call it black rage for those in the video talking about white genocide?

    this is someone on video talking about killing white people, and you clearly do not have a problem with that or you could simply say it was wrong.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  9. #9399
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    So what? That doesn't change that there are many people who say All Lives Matter as a counter to Black Lives Matter and who don't want BLM said.

    You were either a liar or wrong.
    there are always going to be idiots that say or want stupid things, they shouldn't be given credibility.

    the argument has been anyone that says All Lives Matter is doing so to counter against Black Lives Matter. that is false.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  10. #9400
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The media that defends Rittenhouse isn't brainwashing. They are educating!


    the person that defended them self based on the evidence.. yeah those defending Rittenhouse are the people brainwashing.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  11. #9401
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    45,326
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    do you think it would be okay to call it black rage for those in the video talking about white genocide?

    this is someone on video talking about killing white people, and you clearly do not have a problem with that or you could simply say it was wrong.
    Is it? How do you know they're black?

  12. #9402
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,404
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Is it? How do you know they're black?
    Fox has done a pretty good job of making their words say black without saying black. Things like ethnic, urban, etc. are all used as stand ins for the word black.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  13. #9403
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    46,135
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    there are always going to be idiots that say or want stupid things, they shouldn't be given credibility.

    the argument has been anyone that says All Lives Matter is doing so to counter against Black Lives Matter. that is false.
    No, your argument was no one who is doing All Lives Matter is doing so to counter BLM. You were wrong.

    It’s also ironic that you say there are always going to be stupid people and they shouldn’t be given credibility, because that’s all you do here.

  14. #9404
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    17,295
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Fox has done a pretty good job of making their words say black without saying black. Things like ethnic, urban, etc. are all used as stand ins for the word black.
    It is all so confusing, who am I?
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  15. #9405
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,381
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    He was found not guilty. Looks like they were educating.
    https://youtu.be/IIsUHV0mB9o

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •