Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 620 of 636 FirstFirst ... 120520570610618619620621622630 ... LastLast
Results 9,286 to 9,300 of 9536
  1. #9286
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    31,766
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    This post proves you're an idiot. [emoji23]
    this reply makes sense, considering

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 11-28-2021 at 07:58 PM.

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  2. #9287
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    64,542
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    This is what, the 1,000th movement for black rightís in American the past 60 years. At what point will we admit thereís probably a sincere desire to see racism addressed in this country?
    When itís not a Trojan Horse for Commie infiltration


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  3. #9288
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,569
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    That's not what BLM is about. Its the same reason why people criticize "All Lives Matter" because it diminishes the racist motives in which many black people are killed. Its basically ignoring the fact that there is a distinct problem that exists between cops and black people that isn't shared to the same extent of other races and therefore puts black people in more danger of losing their life at a disproportionate rate.
    Except you damn well know that there isnít. Itís overblown


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #9289
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,407
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    This is what, the 1,000th movement for black rightís in American the past 60 years. At what point will we admit thereís probably a sincere desire to see racism addressed in this country?
    There won't be a sincere desire to see it addressed in this country as long as we have one party that gets roughly half the votes who profits from the grievance of the people doing the racism. Republicans see that white people are the ones being oppressed by society and the government.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  5. #9290
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    44,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Except you damn well know that there isnít. Itís overblown


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's not overblown.

  6. #9291
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,569
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    It's not overblown.
    Youíre acting like black people get gunned down by police unjustified on an every day basis which isnít true. Black people also encounter police more than any other race (statistics prove this)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #9292
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    19,640
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    It's not overblown.
    It may not be overblown, but it is absolutely over exaggerated.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  8. #9293
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,407
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Youíre acting like black people get gunned down by police unjustified on an every day basis which isnít true. Black people also encounter police more than any other race (statistics prove this)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Exhibit A: an aggrieved white man
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  9. #9294
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,569
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Exhibit A: an aggrieved white man
    What part did I say was false?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #9295
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    45,691
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Youíre acting like black people get gunned down by police unjustified on an every day basis which isnít true. Black people also encounter police more than any other race (statistics prove this)
    That doesn't make the point you want it to...

  11. #9296
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,947
    Indeed.

  12. #9297
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    19,640
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    That doesn't make the point you want it to...
    It sure does.

  13. #9298
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,569
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    That doesn't make the point you want it to...
    They encounter police more because they commit the most crimes of any other race. Again thatís not being racist itís statistics. You can argue the reasons why including poverty and inequalities but itís true that they commit more of the crimes


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #9299
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,947
    Tea time with the village idiots.

  15. #9300
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    45,691
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    They encounter police more because they commit the most crimes of any other race. Again thatís not being racist itís statistics. You can argue the reasons why including poverty and inequalities but itís true that they commit more of the crimes
    And statistically, if they committed the same amount of crimes and had the same poverty numbers they would still have more interactions with police.

    Again, it doesn't make the point you think it does.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •