Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 608 of 632 FirstFirst ... 108508558598606607608609610618 ... LastLast
Results 9,106 to 9,120 of 9467
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I didn't know the source, but the source doesn't really matter because this **** has been pushed for years and your side bought it.

Gullible: easily persuaded to believe something

Not caring about the source is a characteristic of someone that is gullible

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

if idiots are abusing MAGA for something racist, they are idiots too.
    Your blind sheep following of very laughable sources aside (curious that you suddenly drop your noble quest to challenge media for their biases, incongruities, and falsehoods to easily be duped by this), it's impossible to abuse MAGA to that end. Support of MAGA and Trump in itself is twisted racist anti-American garbage from the get go, there's no need to try and make a spectrum of supporting bigotry--it's all the same lol
    Last edited by browski234; 06-23-2021 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Your blind sheep following of very laughable sources aside (curious that you suddenly drop your noble quest to challenge media for their biases, incongruities, and falsehoods to easily be duped by this), it's impossible to abuse MAGA to that end. Support of MAGA and Trump in itself is twisted racist anti-American garbage from the get go, there's no need to try and make a spectrum of supporting bigotry--it's all the same lol
    Are people acting like a system working as designed is really just being abused. This is why we say "it's not a defect, it's by design".
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I think you using dubious sources absolutely matters.
    nope. MAGA being something racist was established among the left that has nothing to do with this source.

gullible people brainwashed by left wing sources that something about making America great again, is racist.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    So why did you unquestioningly accept information from a group called whitesforracialequality after seeing a tweet from someone that is a serial plagiarizer?

I still don't know if the story is true but when I saw a tweet tweet I thought "wow that's pretty wild" maybe I should check it out. You accepted it without any question. Why?
    explained above. it has been common with Trump as President, that MAGA was racist, and it simply was not true.

if anyone is using MAGA or interpreting MAGA as something racist, they are the problem.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post

like I said, gullible people were convinced and the stupidity in bold proves that.

people are dumb enough to believe that MAGA is something racist.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

https://twitter.com/LisaMarieBoothe/...85744249364481
    “Over four dozen black children killed last year in their beds, on their front porches, at birthday parties…If there were four dozen white children killed in these mindless drive-by shootings, there'd be a national revolution.”
    these black children should matter. it should not be racist to want them to get more attention, to want something to be done.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It’s funny how Special switched from an Iowa school district teaching MAGA is racist to just saying many on the left fell for the idea MAGA is racist once it became clear he used a terrible source.

like I said, gullible people were convinced and the stupidity in bold proves that.

people are dumb enough to believe that MAGA is something racist.
    You are in absolutely no position to be pointing your finger and calling others gullible, stupid, and/or dumb.

It’s funny how Special switched from an Iowa school district teaching MAGA is racist to just saying many on the left fell for the idea MAGA is racist once it became clear he used a terrible source.
    you have trouble paying attention, look at what I said in the same post.

some schools are actually teaching children in part of this critical race theory that Make America Great Again is racist. this is the level of stupidity in America.

MAGA has nothing to do with white supremacy, idiots were brainwashed by the left.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...97263949901825

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you should pay better attention, look at what I said in the same post.

some schools are actually teaching children in part of this critical race theory that Make America Great Again is racist. this is the level of stupidity in America.

MAGA has nothing to do with white supremacy, idiots were brainwashed by the left.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...97263949901825

this teaching is such a smart part of the ******** that has been spread in the last 4 plus years.

there has been more examples of teachers plural telling students that MAGA was something controversial and racist, when it was not. that was their idiotic opinion based on their own bias and hate.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is why they kneel

this teaching is such a smart part of the ******** that has been spread in the last 4 plus years.

there has been more examples of teachers plural telling students that MAGA was something controversial and racist, when it was not. that was their idiotic opinion based on their own bias and hate.
    You didn’t even read the dubious tweet you posted. It doesn’t claim this was part of a forced curriculum taught to students or even that it used in a classroom. “whites for racial equality” claim it was used in a teacher training.

You see what you want to see and don’t question anything once you see MAGA.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 06-25-2021 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

You didn’t even read the dubious tweet you posted. It doesn’t claim this was part of forced curriculum taught to students or even used in a classroom “whites for racial equality” claim it was used in a teacher training.

Bingo.

you have trouble paying attention, look at what I said in the same post.

But not as much trouble as you do finding legitimate sources.

There's a certainly irony is saying the left is stupid for believing MAGA is racist while defending MAGA with what's possibly a racist source.

You didn’t even read the dubious tweet you posted. It doesn’t claim this was part of forced curriculum taught to students or even used in a classroom “whites for racial equality” claim it was used in a teacher training.

But whitesaresuperior.com said MAGA isn't racist!

But whitesaresuperior.com said MAGA isn't racist!
    Actual white supremacists publications say it is though. They use the phrase in their publications to tell others how whites are the superior race.