Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 607 of 615 FirstFirst ... 107507557597605606607608609 ... LastLast
Results 9,091 to 9,105 of 9218
  1. #9091
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    61,903

    This is why they kneel

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    some schools are actually teaching children in part of this critical race theory that Make America Great Again is racist. this is the level of stupidity in America.

    MAGA has nothing to do with white supremacy, idiots were brainwashed by the left.


    https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...97263949901825
    I have doubts about the authenticity of this document. Zoom in and look at name of the website this document was pulled off.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 06-22-2021 at 11:22 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  2. #9092
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    61,903
    https://www.nj.com/essex/2021/06/man...olice-say.html


    Im against this (letting certain posters know)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  3. #9093
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,760
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Probably because you, Brett, and Brewers are basically a hive mind.
    at least they talk about politics, what do you do.


    \_(ツ)_/

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  4. #9094
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,760
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I have doubts about the authenticity of this document. Zoom in and look at name of the website this document was pulled off.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    it's not new that many in America think MAGA is something controversial and a symbol of racism to make America white again. gullible people are easily convinced.


    \_(ツ)_/

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  5. #9095
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    61,903

    This is why they kneel

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it's not new that many in America think MAGA is something controversial and a symbol of racism to make America white again. gullible people are easily convinced.
    you are accepting information posted by a serial plagiarizer (yes he has been fired for it multiple times) that cites information from Whiteforracialequality.org. without question. Gullible people are easily convinced.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  6. #9096
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,760
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    you are accepting information posted by a serial plagiarizer (yes he has been fired for it multiple times) that cites information from Whiteforracialequality.org. without question. Gullible people are easily convinced.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have seen the ******** that MAGA is something racist and about making America white, a gullible poster here (nastynice) kept repeating it. people that were told this horseshit believed it, and it is not true.

    it wasn't racist when Trump said it, or Reagan, or Bill Clinton.


    \_(ツ)_/

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  7. #9097
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    108,541
    https://twitter.com/ranttmedia/statu...760889351?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #9098
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    61,903
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I have seen the ******** that MAGA is something racist and about making America white, a gullible poster here (nastynice) kept repeating it. people that were told this horseshit believed it, and it is not true.

    it wasn't racist when Trump said it, or Reagan, or Bill Clinton.
    And you are soooo triggered by this you will unquestionably accept anything that supports a counter narrative.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  9. #9099
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,108
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I have seen the ******** that MAGA is something racist and about making America white, a gullible poster here (nastynice) kept repeating it. people that were told this horseshit believed it, and it is not true.

    it wasn't racist when Trump said it, or Reagan, or Bill Clinton.
    But why did you use a dubious source?

  10. #9100
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    12,731
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    But why did you use a dubious source?
    Nothing that confirms his beliefs is a dubious source, to him.

  11. #9101
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,760
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    And you are soooo triggered by this you will unquestionably accept anything that supports a counter narrative.
    it's not a counter narrative. anyone with an opinion that MAGA is something racist, is full of ****.

    if idiots are abusing MAGA for something racist, they are idiots too.


    \_(ツ)_/

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  12. #9102
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,760
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    But why did you use a dubious source?
    I didn't know the source, but the source doesn't really matter because this **** has been pushed for years and your side bought it.


    \_(ツ)_/

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  13. #9103
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,108
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I didn't know the source, but the source doesn't really matter because this **** has been pushed for years and your side bought it.
    I think you using dubious sources absolutely matters.

  14. #9104
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    12,731
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I think you using dubious sources absolutely matters.
    He USED to care about that

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  15. #9105
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    61,903
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it's not a counter narrative. anyone with an opinion that MAGA is something racist, is full of ****.

    if idiots are abusing MAGA for something racist, they are idiots too.
    So why did you unquestioningly accept information from a group called whitesforracialequality after seeing a tweet from someone that is a serial plagiarizer?

    I still don't know if the story is true but when I saw a tweet tweet I thought "wow that's pretty wild" maybe I should check it out. You accepted it without any question. Why?
    Last edited by ewing; 06-23-2021 at 06:27 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •