Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 606 of 615 FirstFirst ... 106506556596604605606607608 ... LastLast
Results 9,076 to 9,090 of 9218
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    There are people in this very forum that are arguing against that. Maybe you should correct them.
    I usually don't pay attention to those that are not arguing/debating against me, that keeps me busy enough.

in general there are not nearly the number of people talking about racism other than against black people, while more often people (especially media) want to over saturate coverage of alleged racism against black people. that is also why I brought up who was committing more of the anti Asian hate crimes, that more were not done by white people, that media did not want to focus on race in these incidents.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    what would the media coverage be if a Republican was a member of an all white club.

racism, overwhelming racism, with the left throwing typical from a Republican.

when it's a Democrat? nothing that I've seen.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...b-rhode-island

there is a conversation to be had here whether this club is racist or maybe slow to make changes, as well as this from a Democrat compared to a Republican.

nobody wants to talk about this when it happens to a Democrat, but I bet if it was a Republican this Democrat dominate forum would be outraged.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe if you keep quoting yourself over and over you'll find someone to "debate" you.

I usually don't pay attention to those that are not arguing/debating against me, that keeps me busy enough.

in general there are not nearly the number of people talking about racism other than against black people, while more often people (especially media) want to over saturate coverage of alleged racism against black people. that is also why I brought up who was committing more of the anti Asian hate crimes, that more were not done by white people, that media did not want to focus on race in these incidents.
    You have literally tagged me and others about stories with which we were not debating you on. If you have time for that, you have time to correct people here who say racism against black people doesn’t really exist.

Took a break for this place. I see some things never change.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Maybe if you keep quoting yourself over and over you'll find someone to "debate" you.
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Keep that mock outrage riding high!
    obsession. like I said, you can't stop.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You have literally tagged me and others about stories with which we were not debating you on. If you have time for that, you have time to correct people here who say racism against black people doesn’t really exist.
    I meant people who routinely want to debate me, you are one of them. you don't see me and brett or Brewers going back and forth.

you're going to have to show me where anyone said racism against black people does not exist.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I meant people who routinely want to debate me, you are one of them. you don't see me and brett or Brewers going back and forth.

you're going to have to show me where anyone said racism against black people does not exist.
    That’s exactly my point. Why don’t we see that?

That’s exactly my point. Why don’t we see that?
    because I would assume most of the time we are going to agree.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

some schools are actually teaching children in part of this critical race theory that Make America Great Again is racist. this is the level of stupidity in America.

MAGA has nothing to do with white supremacy, idiots were brainwashed by the left.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...97263949901825
    LEAKED DOCUMENTS from Iowa School System show Teachers are FORCED to classify ‘Make America Great Again” as a type of “racism" & “white supremacy.”

This is done through MANDATORY Critical Race Theory training FORCED on teachers at taxpayer expense.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

because I would assume most of the time we are going to agree.
    Except on whether racism against black people is the most prolific form of racism apparently.

Do you think people should talk about rare diseases as much they talk about cancer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Took a break for this place. I see some things never change.
    ^^^^

Same ****, different toilet.

Probably because you, Brett, and Brewers are basically a hive mind.

some schools are actually teaching children in part of this critical race theory that Make America Great Again is racist. this is the level of stupidity in America.

MAGA has nothing to do with white supremacy, idiots were brainwashed by the left.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...97263949901825
    I just love when you hypocritically point fingers at "brainwashed idiots".