Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 604 of 615 FirstFirst ... 104504554594602603604605606614 ... LastLast
Results 9,046 to 9,060 of 9218
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    shame on Trump?

the bold about showing weakness is more opinion.

I've said before that Trump did not have empathy or certainly did not appear to show empathy publicly, and that was a negative against him. had he showed empathy about Covid19 deaths he might still be President.

if Trump behind closed doors did show empathy for the murder of Floyd that would hurt the narrative that he was simply racist. this is also supported in Trump wanting justice for Floyd after this became news.
    Dont get me wrong. You can feel bad for how someone is treated and still be a racist. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

Obviously Trump is aware that there is a problem with police brutality. He should have been more vocal about it if that's how he truly felt. Instead, days after the murder he was talking about how more white people are killed by cops than black people (which although true, is still nonsense). Empathy is not a sign of weakness. Its a sign of being a decent human being. Do you think Obama, Biden, Bush, etc would have been worried about how they appeared to their base in situation like that? Because that sounds distinctly Trump.

I love hearing how Trump isn't a politician though.
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-20-2021 at 12:50 AM.

This is why they kneel

what is anti black racism. I must have missed the fine print in what is or is not racism.

racism is racism, regardless of who is it against. if you want to be against racism then left me know.
    Anti means against and I called the lady a moron I just said I don’t care. I also explained why I don’t care. Why do you seem to care so much and expect everyone else to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 06-19-2021 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I've said before that Trump did not have empathy or certainly did not appear to show empathy publicly, and that was a negative against him. had he showed empathy about Covid19 deaths he might still be President.
    Maybe if he didn't lie about it, sabotage efforts to cover and prevent it by his own admission, and utterly fail in the most minimum of his duties during a huge time of need for the people he swore to protect, the optics of his "empathy" wouldn't be a deciding factor in the majority of the United States voting him out of office.

Although maybe all that other stuff and more was the actual deciding factor lol. Dunno, could you tell us how his lack of empathy on this matter influenced your vote in the election?

His vote?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    His vote?

obsession.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Anti means against and I called the lady a moron I just said I don’t care. I also explained why I don’t care. Why do you seem to care so much and expect everyone else to?

because racism is racism. are we against racism or not.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Dont get me wrong. You can feel bad for how someone is treated and still be a racist. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

Obviously Trump is aware that there is a problem with police brutality. He should have been more vocal about it if that's how he truly felt. Instead, days after the murder he was talking about how more white people are killed by cops than black people (which although true, is still nonsense). Empathy is not a sign of weakness. Its a sign of being a decent human being. Do you think Obama, Biden, Bush, etc would have been worried about how they appeared to their base in situation like that? Because that sounds distinctly Trump.

I love hearing how Trump isn't a politician though.
    not nonsense, a fact that is often ignored as if it's not happening. that is why people mention it to remind people.

Trump should have had more empathy in public. I don't know why he or anyone else would have objected to that. that could have made him seem more human and got him more support.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

not nonsense, a fact that is often ignored as if it's not happening. that is why people mention it to remind people.

Trump should have had more empathy in public. I don't know why he or anyone else would have objected to that. that could have made him seem more human and got him more support.
    There are a lot of facts that are nonsense. This is one of them. If you ignore context, which is something you love doing then yeah that holds more weight than it should. Otherwise it doesnt.

Because its the perception of weakness. Something Trump believes himself or something he thinks his base believes.

This is why they kneel

because racism is racism. are we against racism or not.
    Is someone killing Asians bc they are Asian and someone is assuming an Asian in American wasn’t born in the states equal acts? If you think they are both racists should you react to them the same? Should society punish these acts the same? If you don’t think so does that mean you are not against racism?

Last edited by ewing; 06-20-2021 at 07:43 PM.

obsession.
    Yes, you absolutely have an obsession with the politics and race relations of a country you don't even live in (all while making zero effort to educate yourself or participate in the politics of the country you reside in).

Pretty pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    There are a lot of facts that are nonsense. This is one of them. If you ignore context, which is something you love doing then yeah that holds more weight than it should. Otherwise it doesnt.

Because its the perception of weakness. Something Trump believes himself or something he thinks his base believes.
    the context is that many are unaware that white people are shot and killed by police at all. I've seen the narrative on social media. too many people are morons and only aware of what media covers, which is almost exclusively black people being shot and killed by police. they don't know the statistics. that is why some that do know say hey guess what this is who is also being shot and killed.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Is someone killing Asians bc they are Asian and someone is assuming an Asian in American wasn’t born in the states equal acts? If you think they are both racists should you react to them the same? Should society punish these acts the same? If you don’t think so does that mean you are not against racism?

obviously there are people impacted more by racism, but it's still racism regardless.

there has been a problem going on lately in America with Asians being attacked, if done so because they are Asian then yes that too is racist.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Yes, you absolutely have an obsession with the politics and race relations of a country you don't even live in (all while making zero effort to educate yourself or participate in the politics of the country you reside in).

Pretty pathetic.

doesn't matter where I am I can know anything about American politics that anyone else can read.

at least I post on topic to politics, troll. your obsession is that you don't, for whatever reason.

but we both know what will happen, you will continue to post throughout the day unrelated to politics.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You are a broken ****ing record.

obviously there are people impacted more by racism, but it's still racism regardless.

there has been a problem going on lately in America with Asians being attacked, if done so because they are Asian then yes that too is racist.
    Are black peoples or white oriole affected more by racism. Is it close?