Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 603 of 615 FirstFirst ... 103503553593601602603604605613 ... LastLast
Results 9,031 to 9,045 of 9218
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    she indicated that she was going to stop, by driving and driving and driving and driving.

how about, stopping.

stopping means stopping, pull the vehicle over and stop. no reason for her not to actually stop on that highway.

did the officer need to make the move he did, no. he could have continued following her. but she is the one that was not stopping.
    I wanted to reply to myself from what I said here.

if what she did is the proper procedure, then she was right. I would have thought to pull over right away, but if it's more than that then that is different and I was wrong.

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/st...63386678263813
    Before anyone even begins to defend the cop here, the woman followed exactly the right protocol according to the Arkansa Department of Public Safety. She's 100 percent in the right. This is unambiguous.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

I have routinely brought up the N word, and how I think it's wrong.

imagine if one of Trump's children was caught using the N word. we all know media would give that a lot of attention. so why has the same thing not happened for Hunter Biden.

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/s...71541012287500
    And the media wonders why no one trusts them anymore...

Donald Trump Jr: If Eric or I Used N-Word Like Hunter Biden, Corporate Media Would ‘Lose Their Damn Minds’ — ‘They Are 100% Silent on This’

https://dailycaller.com/2021/06/09/e...bidens-n-word/
    Establishment Media Largely Silent About Hunter Biden’s Alleged Use Of The N-Word
    Searching NBC News, The Washington Post, CNN and The New York Times returns no results related to the text messages. The story has been covered by The Daily Caller, Forbes, Fox News, the New York Post and other outlets. NBC News, The Washington Post, CNN and The New York Times did not respond to a request for comment.

Just days after President Joe Biden delivered an emotional anti-racism speech in Tulsa, Oklahoma, the Daily Mail published text messages where Hunter Biden allegedly called his white lawyer the N-word
    Hunter reportedly called Mesires the N-word again in a conversation about “unconditional love.” He also told his attorney, “my penis’ [sic] as of late has been unconditional.”

When Mesires said, “That’s why we are searching,” Biden responded, “For my penis.”

“I only love you because you’re black,” Hunter Biden allegedly said in another text. When Mesires told him it’s annoying when he interjects “with frivolity,” Biden reportedly responded, “true dat n***a.”

Hunter Biden’s laptop also had a meme saved on it that included the N-word, according to the Daily Mail.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    This is where your life philosophy is wrong. That isn't how all human think, its what some humans think. Not all of us are convinced everyone is out to get us.
    Never received a response as to how you would have handled the situation.

Let's try again………

Let's clarify here (tough to do, I know).

Are you saying that if you saw two people (or peeps for the hipsters), whether they be blacks, whites, browns, Asians or any combo you like, working on the front door lock of your neighbor across the street……that you would not be suspicious and either walk over and ask what they are doing (doubt if you would do that) or simply call the police???

Is that what you are saying here???

If not, please clarify as to what you wold have done.

everyone should be able to agree that racism is wrong.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/06/15/m...l-megyn-kelly/

An ex-trustee of Manhattan’s Spence School slammed the institution for reportedly showing students video of white women being “tarred and feathered” in a Tuesday letter obtained by the New York Post.

“They sat there in their graduation dresses while the white mothers of the white students – many of whom volunteer, donate, call, email, and do whatever the school asks of them – were tarred and feathered in a video their teacher showed them. While their white female teachers were mocked,”
    In the video, host Ziwe Fumudoh asked the audience “what percentage of white people do you hate? And there is a right answer” according to the Post. Fumudoh asked Steinem how many black friends she had, and proceeded to ask if she felt “empowered” after reading the lyrics to Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion’s “WAP,” the Post reported.

the right answer to what percent of white people do you hate, should be 0. to hate anyone white for being white, is racist.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I thought racism was wrong, so why does PSD fail at saying the racism above is wrong.

here is more racism..

https://twitter.com/marclamonthill/s...91706842292225
    In our exclusive interview, Dr. Aruna Khilanani explains why she said there were “no good apples” among White people. She also explains her claim that White people are “psychopathic.”

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I thought racism was wrong, so why does PSD fail at saying the racism above is wrong.

here is more racism..

I can’t speak everyone but I know for me I want to kill kill kill the white man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

here is more racism..

Yet it has absolutely no impact on my life. Wonder if thats the difference
    Last edited by rhino17; 06-18-2021 at 03:55 PM.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I can’t speak everyone but I know for me I want to kill kill kill the white man

this type if sarcasm is worse than saying nothing, more showing of one that doesn't care about racism.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Yet it has absolutely impact on my life. Wonder if thats the difference
    nothing here changes that what was said is racist. pretty sure that racism is bad/wrong. there is no fine print on who can be racist, or what race experiences racism.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is why they kneel

this type if sarcasm is worse than saying nothing, more showing of one that doesn't care about racism.
    You are right I don’t care at all. The lady in the video might be a moron but I don’t care bc anti white racism has 0 affect on me. It is like the fact that there are flat earthers. I don’t care

Last edited by ewing; 06-18-2021 at 03:57 PM.

You are right I don’t care at all. The lady in the video might be a moron but I don’t care bc anti white racism has 0 affect on me. It is like the fact that there are flat earthers. I don’t care

well that is a dumb argument. millions of white people are not impacted by racism against black people, so they shouldn't care? that wouldn't be accepted.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

well that is a dumb argument. millions of white people are not impacted by racism against black people, so they shouldn't care? that wouldn't be accepted.
    Black people in general are effected by anti black racism so it is worth caring about.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mark-mead...164158163.html

Very telling article. Not surprised Meadows didn't believe the killing of George Floyd to be a big deal and shame on Trump if politics and appearing strong to his base got in the way of whatever empathy he had for Floyd.

Black people in general are effected by anti black racism so it is worth caring about.

what is anti black racism. I must have missed the fine print in what is or is not racism.

racism is racism, regardless of who is it against. if you want to be against racism then left me know.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/mark-mead...164158163.html

Very telling article. Not surprised Meadows didn't believe the killing of George Floyd to be a big deal and shame on Trump if politics and appearing strong to his base got in the way of whatever empathy he had for Floyd.
    shame on Trump?

Former President Donald Trump watched the video of Floyd's killing the following day, according to the book, and he reportedly "looked repulsed" and turned away before it was finished, telling aides "this is f---ing terrible" and commenting that "these f---ing cops" can "get out of control sometimes."

"The president showed a level of empathy for Floyd behind closed doors that he would never fully reveal in public," Bender writes. "Had he tried, it might have helped dial down the tension. But Trump didn't see it as part of his job to show empathy, and he worried that such a display would signal weakness to his base."
    the bold about showing weakness is more opinion.

I've said before that Trump did not have empathy or certainly did not appear to show empathy publicly, and that was a negative against him. had he showed empathy about Covid19 deaths he might still be President.

if Trump behind closed doors did show empathy for the murder of Floyd that would hurt the narrative that he was simply racist. this is also supported in Trump wanting justice for Floyd after this became news.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯