Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 602 of 615 FirstFirst ... 102502552592600601602603604612 ... LastLast
Results 9,016 to 9,030 of 9218
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    One example here. There are far more examples out there.
    one could also come up with examples where someone black did comply and was not shot, or other examples where someone black was not shot by police. these type of things happen too, and hurt the narrative that blacks are simply shot.

there is cherry pick to fit a narrative.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

This is why they kneel

https://twitter.com/joshuapotash/sta...255286788?s=21

Police said to be cleaning out Thompson SQ Park in NYC. Thoughts?
    Info?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    https://twitter.com/joshuapotash/sta...255286788?s=21

Police said to be cleaning out Thompson SQ Park in NYC. Thoughts?
    Info?

Seems that some of the paying neighbors around the area hate the fact that Washington square park has been rowdy past midnight or around that time and now the cops have put a 10 PM curfew and violently throwing people out.

It’s a cool place to hang out all the time and with weed being legal many like to chill and just smoke right there.

That park brings back memories of the NYU girls I dated when I was younger and used to work around here at Pottery Barn.

It brings back the memory of me and my stoner buds getting chased out of the local park by the cops. From city parks to rural teen hangouts, cops have always chased people out of areas like that at night. Some traditions never die.
    Last edited by WES445; 06-07-2021 at 12:34 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    one could also come up with examples where someone black did comply and was not shot, or other examples where someone black was not shot by police. these type of things happen too, and hurt the narrative that blacks are simply shot.

there is cherry pick to fit a narrative.
    He says as he cherry picks lol

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    This is where your life philosophy is wrong. That isn't how all human think, its what some humans think. Not all of us are convinced everyone is out to get us.
    Let's clarify here (tough to do, I know).

Are you saying that if you saw two people (or peeps for the hipsters), whether they be blacks, whites, browns, Asians or any combo you like, working on the front door lock of your neighbor across the street……that you would not be suspicious and either walk over and ask what they are doing (doubt if you would do that) or simply call the police???

Is that what you are saying here???

If not, please clarify as to what you wold have done.

Here is one point that everyone is missing in their rush to prove how society is so racist that now we have the complaint of "working while black." The thrust of this is that the two workers were detained because they were black and that is not the case,

Pay attention here.

There is one thing that would have avoided the entire situation of have "suspicious" black guys working on a door lock ==> multiple police showing up ==> police drawing weapons ==> the idiot police officer marching down the street with a rifle ==>the questioning and the vulgarity of the two black guys (who did nothing wrong) leading to a possible hostile situation.

One thing could have prevented this………

Drive a marked truck stating that it belongs to a locksmith. Also have the two locksmiths wear identifying overalls or shirts. Had they been in a marked truck, the police never would have been called in the first place.

Locksmiths (and any business that work on a home or business) always drive marked vehicles. It is clear as to who they are when they get there and park outside the home or business. Burglars are not going to go through the trouble and expense of having a vehicle marked.

In this case the police get a call, get there, see an unmarked truck (and locksmiths would not drive a box truck like the one shown) and see two people working on the lock of a seemingly empty house. It looks suspicious and they were in the right to detain and question the two guys. Most of you are quick to imply that this happened because they were black and that is not the case at all (and this is why racism will never go away, many are too quick to make a raccist issue out of a normal event.)

And the police officer coming in with the rifle was ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Here is one point that everyone is missing in their rush to prove how society is so racist that now we have the complaint of "working while black." The thrust of this is that the two workers were detained because they were black and that is not the case,

Pay attention here.

There is one thing that would have avoided the entire situation of have "suspicious" black guys working on a door lock ==> multiple police showing up ==> police drawing weapons ==> the idiot police officer marching down the street with a rifle ==>the questioning and the vulgarity of the two black guys (who did nothing wrong) leading to a possible hostile situation.

One thing could have prevented this………

Drive a marked truck stating that it belongs to a locksmith. Also have the two locksmiths wear identifying overalls or shirts. Had they been in a marked truck, the police never would have been called in the first place.

Locksmiths (and any business that work on a home or business) always drive marked vehicles. It is clear as to who they are when they get there and park outside the home or business. Burglars are not going to go through the trouble and expense of having a vehicle marked.

In this case the police get a call, get there, see an unmarked truck (and locksmiths would not drive a box truck like the one shown) and see two people working on the lock of a seemingly empty house. It looks suspicious and they were in the right to detain and question the two guys. Most of you are quick to imply that this happened because they were black and that is not the case at all (and this is why racism will never go away, many are too quick to make a raccist issue out of a normal event.)

And the police officer coming in with the rifle was ridiculous.
    Are you saying they weren't locksmiths?

Btw I don't blame the cops for checking this out. they were called. the guy with the rifle is weird as **** and I don't know what was going on with that. I don't think the cops were racist, you blaming the two workers that's another story
    Last edited by ewing; 06-07-2021 at 03:23 PM.

Are you saying they weren't locksmiths?
    What I am saying in this post is that I can't believer you didn't get the point in my last post.

Can someone explain this to him because obviously I can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    What I am saying in this post is that I can't believer you didn't get the point in my last post.

Can someone explain this to him because obviously I can't.
    they were locksmiths. You said a locksmith wouldn't drive a truck like that. Obviously, they would. Again I don't blame the cops for doing there job, you blaming the workers that another tail

they were locksmiths. You said a locksmith wouldn't drive a truck like that. Obviously, they would. Again I don't blame the cops for doing there job, you blaming the workers that another tail
    I wasn't blaming the workers……it certainly wasn't their fault I wasn't blaming anyone as no one did anything wrong … other than the rifleman.

In theory a locksmith could drive an 18 wheeler to a house to change a lock. The vast majority of locksmiths would drive a well marked van to a small job like that.

Keep in mind the concept of a well marked vehicle is two fold……it eliminates a lot of questions such as what came up here and it is a constant moving billboard for your business.

Whoever owned the locksmith company (and it could have been one of those two guys) should have used a marked vehicle and had the guys in some sort of uniform to avoid a silly confrontation such as this. Given the scenario we saw (2 guys working on a lock of a deserted house coming from an unmarked box truck) ……what happened was pretty much inevitable and many here tried to tag this as "another example" of being black while working. It was nything buy.

Common sense (I know hoe we hate that here) always avoids a lot of stupid issues……issues that can evolve into something much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    He says as he cherry picks lol

hysterical stupid trolling.

you mean like the cherry picking of the incidents your side wants to say was racial and nothing else that you and your side would rather conclude is reality no matter details.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    she indicated that she was going to stop, by driving and driving and driving and driving.

how about, stopping.

stopping means stopping, pull the vehicle over and stop. no reason for her not to actually stop on that highway.

did the officer need to make the move he did, no. he could have continued following her. but she is the one that was not stopping.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think I know where some people are getting their info on BLM from:

But I don't think they saw the second half:

Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085