Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 600 of 702 FirstFirst ... 100500550590598599600601602610650700 ... LastLast
Results 8,986 to 9,000 of 10529
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You seem to get super triggered anytime I quote and/or mention you. Deep breaths, my special Canadian lil' buddy.
    the only reason I ever mention anything is because you never ever post anything on topic. you are the one triggered with me, obsessed with me, which is why you don't even bother to post on topic.

every single day this is what you do, posting without even being on topic related to politics.

keep doing you.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Funny guy you are.

Funny guy you are.
    you should post more about me and unrelated to politics, you know you want to.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I guess this failed.

from 2007..

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-n...29653620070709

U.S. civil rights group holds funeral for "N-word"
    Demonstrators marched in a mock funeral procession through downtown Detroit on Monday in a symbolic burial of the “N-word” and an effort to persuade black Americans to stop using a variant of the racial slur in hip-hop music, comedy and casual conversation.

Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick and Michigan Gov. Jennifer Granholm joined the event, which was attended by hundreds of demonstrators from the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People and others from nearby office buildings.

Victoria Lanier, a NAACP activist from New York, gave a mock obituary arguing that the racist slur with its roots in American slavery and all its modern variations as used by some blacks and in hip-hop could not be separated.

“We will bury this offensive usage among all people, including African Americans,” Lanier said. “We promise that we will be more creative in our rap lyrics, more respectful to our ancestors.”

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Go ahead and use it to your heart's content, Special. No need to be jealous of that black privilege.

Go ahead and use it to your heart's content, Special. No need to be jealous of that black privilege.
    One more attributable failure they can make to the black man.

not only do you rarely ever post on topic, you struggle with paying attention. get a clue, I do not want to use the word.

I was told by someone in this section that black people wanted to take this word back and change the definition/meaning, but obviously these black people in 2007 were not doing that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is why they kneel

The only issue I see is that the cops had their guns drawn right away. Outside of that they have to show up when they get a complaint call and the caller said “burglary in progress”

A lot of how cops react though is based on the information that they receive from dispatch. If dispatch says “we have a burglary in progress” and you show up to the scene the cops will take protective action right away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Brewersfan255; 05-30-2021 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    The only issue I see is that the cops had their guns drawn right away. Outside of that they have to show up when they get a complaint call and the caller said “burglary in progress”

A lot of how cops react though is based on the information that they receive from dispatch. If dispatch says “we have a burglary in progress” and you show up to the scene the cops will take protective action right away

You don't see a problem with a predominantly white neighborhood assuming that the black man was there to rob someone's property? No trying to hide your racist colors are you?

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    You don't see a problem with a predominantly white neighborhood assuming that the black man was there to rob someone's property? No trying to hide your racist colors are you?
    This thread is about cops and how they treat blacks people so I assume that’s what you were talking about? Obviously that’s wrong also

This thread is about cops and how they treat blacks people so I assume that’s what you were talking about? Obviously that’s wrong also

Sure that was part of it but you couldn't gather that from the article on your own? I mean the first thing that came to my mind besides "Holy ****, thait's a lot of firepower for a burglary call" was "Why was the assumption that he was there to burglarize the house in the first place?".

Sure that was part of it but you couldn't gather that from the article on your own? I mean the first thing that came to my mind besides "Holy ****, thait's a lot of firepower for a burglary call" was "Why was the assumption that he was there to burglarize the house in the first place?".
    That’s a lot of firepower? Have you ever been to a scene for a burglary call? Also, people always assume certain things when they see things.

Mark Cuban even said if it was dark at night and he saw a group of black people wearing a hoodie he would walk on the other side. Or if you are in a “black neighborhood” and you see a white person walking through it people are going to look at them weird or tell them to get the hell out. Or if a person is walking down the street carrying a rifle cops are going to be called to the scene even if what they are doing is not against the law.

People in general always assume stuff like that. It’s wrong but it’s always been like that

That’s a lot of firepower? Have you ever been to a scene for a burglary call? Also, people always assume certain things when they see things.

Mark Cuban even said if it was dark at night and he saw a group of black people wearing a hoodie he would walk on the other side. Or if you are in a “black neighborhood” and you see a white person walking through it people are going to look at them weird or tell them to get the hell out. Or if a person is walking down the street carrying a rifle cops are going to be called to the scene even if what they are doing is not against the law.

People in general always assume stuff like that. It’s wrong but it’s always been like that

Explain to me why you need 2 cops there with assault rifles. Meanwhile one of them has the weapon drawn no less and is telling the locksmith to stop recording. Why? He has every right to record that, especially considering his life is possibly in danger doing his JOB. How would you feel if someone profiled you while working? Its ridiculous.

Change the color of that locksmiths skin to white and I bet you anything the cops aren't called. It has everything to do with being black while at work in a white neighborhood and the racist assumption that they are there to burglarize someone's property.

But systemic racism certainly plays no part in that though

Explain to me why you need 2 cops there with assault rifles. Meanwhile one of them has the weapon drawn no less and is telling the locksmith to stop recording. Why? He has every right to record that, especially considering his life is possibly in danger doing his JOB. How would you feel if someone profiled you while working? Its ridiculous.

Change the color of that locksmiths skin to white and I bet you anything the cops aren't called. It has everything to do with being black while at work in a white neighborhood and the racist assumption that they are there to burglarize someone's property.

But systemic racism certainly plays no part in that though
    I’ve already said that people in itself are racist or prejudice. If you see a guy walking down the street with an gun people will call the cops. Even though it’s an open carry state and is legal. People in general are stupid and call cops for the dumbest things. But again cops are called and they hear “burglary in progress” they’re going to come rushing to the scene and have their guns ready. It doesn’t matter if you’re black or white. Cop should have never asked him to stop recording though