Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 599 of 702 FirstFirst ... 99499549589597598599600601609649699 ... LastLast
Results 8,971 to 8,985 of 10529
  1. #8971
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,543
    Idiotic narrative you say?

  2. #8972
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,921
    Can always count on spliff to add BS to the thread when no one was even talking to him


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #8973
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,543
    You should post that PM yet again, buddy boy. Super on topic and conducive to political discussion.

  4. #8974
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,921
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You should post that PM yet again, buddy boy. Super on topic and conducive to political discussion.
    You mad?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #8975
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,543
    Lol not at all; simply pointing out your staggering hypocrisy. I think it's hilarious that you believe showing such things will turn people against me and show me as the monster you believe me to be.

  6. #8976
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    104,605
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    You mad?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You seem perturbed.

  7. 05-23-2021, 11:04 PM
    Reason
    Insults/Responses to a deleted post

  8. #8977
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    19,298
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    You seem perturbed.
    You've always seemed pubescent.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  9. 05-24-2021, 12:25 AM
    Reason
    Insults/Responses to a deleted post

  10. #8978
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    13,236
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You've always seemed pubescent.
    You really have a crush on him, don't you

  11. #8979
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,921
    What a shock that Mets deleted my post again!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #8980
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    13,236
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    What a shock that Mets deleted my post again!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Be better

  13. #8981
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    66,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    What a shock that Mets deleted my post again!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Damn Big Tech


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  14. #8982
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,543
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    What a shock that Mets deleted my post again!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Damn libs ruining everything!

  15. #8983
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Idiotic narrative you say?
    not that anyone should pay attention to what you say, but yes. the fact that Democrats want to blame anything they can on white supremacy, is an idiotic narrative.



    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You should post that PM yet again, buddy boy. Super on topic and conducive to political discussion.
    super hysterical, comedy gold from the person that does not post anyting on topic for politics.



    say something else spliff, keep going.


    \_(ツ)_/

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  16. #8984
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    46,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Be better
    He doesn't know how to be then he complains when he's calling people douches and it gets deleted.

  17. #8985
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,543
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    not that anyone should pay attention to what you say, but yes. the fact that Democrats want to blame anything they can on white supremacy, is an idiotic narrative.





    super hysterical, comedy gold from the person that does not post anyting on topic for politics.



    say something else spliff, keep going.
    You seem to get super triggered anytime I quote and/or mention you. Deep breaths, my special Canadian lil' buddy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •