Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 598 of 635 FirstFirst ... 98498548588596597598599600608 ... LastLast
Results 8,956 to 8,970 of 9519
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    Who have I mistreated?

Who have I mistreated?
    Nothing. But focusing on color most definitely contributes to racism.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Id think it was bc he wanted his truck/money etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It would seem there were plenty of opportunities between when they got in and when they attacked him to do so. And certainly times when there would be less people to see them do it. There's definitely a piece of the story missing. Not saying it absolves them of anything, just something that would help us understand it better.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It would seem there were plenty of opportunities between when they got in and when they attacked him to do so. And certainly times when there would be less people to see them do it. There's definitely a piece of the story missing. Not saying it absolves them of anything, just something that would help us understand it better.
    Maybe they got the metal rod at the junk yard when they were looking for a tire?

Whether it is racism, ageism, crime of opportunity or he is just rabid, stick him under the jail for a long time. Violence is violence and I think we can all agree these scums of society should do major time.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Whether it is racism, ageism, crime of opportunity or he is just rabid, stick him under the jail for a long time. Violence is violence and I think we can all agree these scums of society should do major time.
    The judge let him out on bond

Doesn't mean he's not going to jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Maybe they got the metal rod at the junk yard when they were looking for a tire?

Possibly. But they are like a quarter his age. I cant imagine they needed a metal rod to incapacitate him. You could be right but it just seems too random.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    The judge let him out on bond

Laws of the land can be a problem sometimes, I guess. You do know this a part of the process to try him and not a get out of jail free card.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Laws of the land can be a problem sometimes, I guess. You do know this a part of the process to try him and not a get out of jail free card.
    LOL its literally not free. But some people will act like it is.

anything to spin their wheels on

Will Rogers

I saw a truck intentionally sideswipe a car with a woman and 4 kids, they spun across the center divide and just stopped short of going into oncoming traffic and possibly killing many people. The truck didn't stop. This was caught on dash cam video. The police saw the video, caught the guy, got the information and let the guy go. This hasn't played out yet, but there is a lot of room where people are out "free" with a ticking clock over their heads.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Thanks for your usual hilarious commentary.
    thank you for scrolling past my post.

you certainly have nothing to say here, you don't post on topic.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

People dont want to talk about it because you are trying to use this to make the abuse of people of color ok.

What these people did was wrong, but it does not make the underlying racism in this country any less real.
    it contradicts the narrative that white people are committing these hate crimes against Asian Americans, along with the narrative that it's inspired by Trump's anti Asian rhetoric. some people are gullible to this narrative and it's simply not a reality.

if there was a list of incidents from hateful people that happened to be white, everyone knows influential people/media on one side would be emphasizing the problem with white supremacy. but it's not white people committing these hate crimes.

America has routinely been bombarded with race as a factor when the suspect has been white, just like the shooting in Atlanta that killed 6 Asians (and 2 white). media pushed that was a hate crime as if the only possible reason was targeting Asians, except that wasn't the reason. race is routinely a "factor" when it's done by someone white, and never or rarely ever when they're not white.

\_(ツ)_/

I dont understand why he hides behind words like that. If it is something he truly believes why not have the balls to come out and say it?

Black people keep attacking asian people.

Instead he uses thinly veiled words to not appear racist. Kind of like Trump
    because I don't think it's a black problem. what I have posted is to contradict the idiotic narrative I just explained above. when the suspects are white and the victims are minority, it does not have to be something racial, yet that is what is routinely pushed the the reason.

why is America routinely being saturated with a racially divisive agenda every single time a suspect is white and a victim is a minority, but never/rarely ever when reversed.

\_(ツ)_/