Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 597 of 630 FirstFirst ... 97497547587595596597598599607 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,955 of 9441
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    awesome to see a black man coming to help an Asian from being attacked. one has to question why these attacks keep happening from certain people.
    One being you and certain people being black people?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I dont understand why he hides behind words like that. If it is something he truly believes why not have the balls to come out and say it?

Black people keep attacking asian people.

Instead he uses thinly veiled words to not appear racist. Kind of like Trump

This is why they kneel

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Thereís been tons of stuff posted in this thread about black people being beaten or potential hate crimes etc

This should get that same attention

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You think he beat him bc he was white?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You think he beat him bc he was white?

I mean if this was opposite (white guy beating a black person) we would assume it was race related..

Thereís been tons of stuff posted in this thread about black people being beaten or potential hate crimes etc

This should get that same attention

I agree. You feel victimize each time we talk about white on black crimes. Whether it is by uniformed or civilian folks. So we should ask the Mods, to reinstate the " Issues with Blacks" thread. It will be a safe place. Where you won't have discuss that icky stuff like politic and current event. We can play out this little cultural war sidebar you like to focus on.

Hot topic: Why, Oh, Why can black use the N-word and not white.
    : Newsflash what has been know for centuries, but just came to our attention. Blacks commit racists attacks.
    :BLM show their anti-Semitism by supporting Palestinians. Racist and hypocritic.

Yes, please bring it back and make Special or Sluggo or Brewer the mode so our republican posters can feel safe to express themselves. This is more an cultural war issue than political.

Really, are these things really going to be talk about on the governmental or world level were it affects the lives of people or what can be said over social media or doing whataboutism.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    People dont want to talk about it because you are trying to use this to make the abuse of people of color ok.

What these people did was wrong, but it does not make the underlying racism in this country any less real.
    I wonder why they attacked him after they got back to the car. It seems like they could have just as easily attacked him any time before that.

The whole Black and White thing some what to push isn't so offensive because of it's content to me, but it such a waste time, an distraction from more important things going on. Blacks have the same flaws as whites or any other ethnic group when it comes to racism, we share the same DNA.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I wonder why they attacked him after they got back to the car. It seems like they could have just as easily attacked him any time before that.
    Maybe he said something they didn't like, maybe they thought he had money, maybe they just decided lets beat on whitey, who knows?
    Last edited by Nunuu; 05-22-2021 at 10:34 PM.

Maybe he said something they didn't like, maybe they though he had money, maybe they just decided lets beat on whitey, who knows?
    Those are all possible. They could also just be lunatics. Who knows? But it just seems odd that they would wait.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    The whole Black and White thing some what to push isn't so offensive because of it's content to me, but it such a waste time, an distraction from more important things going on. Blacks have the same flaws as whites or any other ethnic group when it comes to racism, we share the same DNA.
    The difference is White people are in charge of the country. Race is so old and outdated it should not even be a thing anymore. Everyone is human, we all have flaws, we all have strengths, there is no reason to mistreat another human being because of the color of their skin.

The difference is White people are in charge of the country. Race is so old and outdated it should not even be a thing anymore. Everyone is human, we all have flaws, we all have strengths, there is no reason to mistreat another human being because of the color of their skin.
    Yet you seem to be pretty focused on it.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    We have a winner!

I dont understand why he hides behind words like that. If it is something he truly believes why not have the balls to come out and say it?

Black people keep attacking asian people.

Instead he uses thinly veiled words to not appear racist. Kind of like Trump
    Because he thinks we're all as foolish and gullible as he is.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Yet you seem to be pretty focused on it.
    Who have I mistreated?

I mean if this was opposite (white guy beating a black person) we would assume it was race related..

Iíd think it was bc he wanted his truck/money etc

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.