Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 586 of 628 FirstFirst ... 86486536576584585586587588596 ... LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 9420
    Nah, mngopher is 100% right. You are simply out of your mind and lashing out.

Hey BLM, a white boy in Canada thinks you got to live up to his expectations. Not your community but him to be legit.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Give it few days, Special. I am sure they will get back to you.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    that I'm the racist here is ****ing stupidity, what is wrong with you.

I have said multiple times now that I want innocent black dead children to get more attention, and you have the never to say that that is racist. what a joke.

you're the one arguing against what I've asked for, what BLM could do, based on what they have already done. you're still arguing despite being wrong.

let me know when you want to agree that BLM could do more (since they have), which should be obvious which is why I've criticized BLM.

I want these innocent black children to get more attention, for Black Lives Matter the group to do more just like BLM already has. if you want to keep deflecting away from that then you are the racist. your move. your reply will be telling.
    If you wanted that you would focus on bringing attention to them but instead you called out BLM then kept defending that approach while clearly showing you would never hold others to that same standard. You are actively singling out BLM in this way and won't answer why you are doing it. I gave some obvious reasons as to why it might be but you won't tell us so racism just seems most likely given your history of this stuff.

Numerous posters over more than a decade have told him the same thing when he pull a stunt like this, but he holds on to that image in his head that he is the truth sayer of the light and we are the heathens in the mist. He is delusional, let him believe what he wants. It will keep him from climbing a bell tower with a rifle on his back.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Hey BLM, a white boy in Canada thinks you got to live up to his expectations. Not your community but him to be legit.
    Itís like how all the far right looney toons have latched onto the work woke. They have taken a word with real meaning and just use it to attack people who are socially conscious and act like there are people who arenít exactly like them in the world.

Who is surprised that this guy representing Trump and America First is a racist POS?

https://americanindependent.com/sid-...mpression=true

if you want to answer the question, then go. should BLM do something more to help the crime that has been getting innocent black children killed?

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Numerous posters over more than a decade have told him the same thing when he pull a stunt like this, but he holds on to that image in his head that he is the truth sayer of the light and we are the heathens in the mist. He is delusional, let him believe what he wants. It will keep him from climbing a bell tower with a rifle on his back.
    numerous posters from a Democrat dominate forum (your own words) gullible to a Democrat dominate narrative that literally anything against anyone black must simply be racist, doesn't mean ****. mngopher35 bought it.

it shouldn't be so hard to agree that Black Lives Matter the group could do more for black children murdered through gang violence, just like some in an actual BLM group did. why do to you want to fight this so hard? either this would be a good thing and help, or not.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    If you wanted that you would focus on bringing attention to them but instead you called out BLM then kept defending that approach while clearly showing you would never hold others to that same standard. You are actively singling out BLM in this way and won't answer why you are doing it. I gave some obvious reasons as to why it might be but you won't tell us so racism just seems most likely given your history of this stuff.
    I have answered why, not my fault if you refuse to understand. shouldn't be that hard, I've explained it out for even simpletons to see.

here I even gave you an opportunity to drop this narrative and you still refused. not that I'm surprised, your only intention is to counter anything I'm saying.

I've already told you why I'm criticizing the group Black Lives Matter when they are not giving the same attention to all black lives.

I've already showed you that BLM the group can do more for these black lives, but you don't want to accept that. why are you so adamant against BLM helping innocent black children that were murdered? that seems awfully racist.

lets try again.
    I want these innocent black children to get more attention, for Black Lives Matter the group to do more just like BLM already has. do you?

I'm already expecting that you wont answer that.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I have answered why, not my fault if you refuse to understand. shouldn't be that hard, I've explained it out for even simpletons to see.

here I even gave you an opportunity to drop this narrative and you still refused. not that I'm surprised, your only intention is to counter anything I'm saying.

I've already told you why I'm criticizing the group Black Lives Matter when they are not giving the same attention to all black lives.

I've already showed you that BLM the group can do more for these black lives, but you don't want to accept that. why are you so adamant against BLM helping innocent black children that were murdered? that seems awfully racist.

lets try again.
    I want these innocent black children to get more attention, for Black Lives Matter the group to do more just like BLM already has. do you?

I'm already expecting that you wont answer that.
    We have already shown how other people and groups can do the same but you are specifically targeting blm in this negative way and no one else. Why is it you feel you should be able to control black people/organizations unlike you would anyone else?

Letís try this again, if thatís what you want focus on it. Otherwise answer why you keep taking this racist approach. Are you actually racist? Just trolling? Low iq and incapable of learning anything? Just let us know why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

over a decade of this. Never change or miss a beat.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    We have already shown how other people and groups can do the same but you are specifically targeting blm in this negative way and no one else. Why is it you feel you should be able to control black people/organizations unlike you would anyone else?

Letís try this again, if thatís what you want focus on it. Otherwise answer why you keep taking this racist approach. Are you actually racist? Just trolling? Low iq and incapable of learning anything? Just let us know why.

Option D All of the Above

Bingo.