Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 585 of 627 FirstFirst ... 85485535575583584585586587595 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,775 of 9396
  1. #8761
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,973
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    no ****, a slogan, not a group, not people claiming to be a group.

    unbelievable that anyone can be dumb enough to think I have a racist agenda for wanting innocent dead black children to get more attention. you can't be that dumb, this must be more of an ignorant agenda.

    the bold at this point is remarkably stupid. just 2 ago I contradicted this. do you bother to pay attention.
    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...0#post33922790






    you clearly don't pay attention to what I've actually said. you've already concluded what you want to believe rather than what I'm saying.

    I thought people were more capable than this, I can be wrong.
    You havenít in any way explained your hypocrisy. When you specifically target black organizations and individuals like this you are the one that needs to do the explaining. No one else takes this approach towards other groups or individuals whether it be trump/maga and Fox News or arborion groups or cancer groups there isnít anyone you treat like this except the organization working to help black communities and then the black individual while defending Trump for years.

    Itís just really disgusting to take this approach and hide from answering why you do it. If you canít answer why then racism just looks like the obvious answer. Thatís on you for your extremism/hypocrisy and not answering basic common sense questions about your hypocrisy towards certain people


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #8762
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you're trolling, and I think you know better.
    So when I post the same thing you post, but replace blm with MAGA, you say it's obvious trolling.

    So what does that say about YOUR posts, buddy..?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  3. #8763
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Itís just really disgusting to take this approach and hide from answering why you do it. If you canít answer why then racism just looks like the obvious answer.
    This.

    This, this, this.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  4. #8764
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    32,353
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    So when I post the same thing you post, but replace blm with MAGA, you say it's obvious trolling.

    So what does that say about YOUR posts, buddy..?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

    MAGA is not a group.


    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  5. #8765
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    32,353
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    You havenít in any way explained your hypocrisy. When you specifically target black organizations and individuals like this you are the one that needs to do the explaining. No one else takes this approach towards other groups or individuals whether it be trump/maga and Fox News or arborion groups or cancer groups there isnít anyone you treat like this except the organization working to help black communities and then the black individual while defending Trump for years.

    Itís just really disgusting to take this approach and hide from answering why you do it. If you canít answer why then racism just looks like the obvious answer. Thatís on you for your extremism/hypocrisy and not answering basic common sense questions about your hypocrisy towards certain people


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    BLM is not helping black communities with dead black children the way they are related to racism, that is the whole ****ing point and you don't seem to understand or even want to understand.

    innocent black children are being murdered, many not even 10 years old, and when I bring that up you deflect to this agenda against me for doing you. you're more interested in trying to counter me than this problem that BLM the group could actually help with. I can't imagine the thinking that would cause one to think ah these children don't matter but the person bringing these children up must have a problem with race. WTF.


    I even brought up an example to support this.
    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...7#post33920437

    https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2015/11...sparks-debate/

    this from over 4 years ago after the murder of a 9 year old.

    On the left: a drawing of 9 year old Tyshawn Lee. On the right, a city street with the caption ďStill waiting for the outrage.Ē

    ďYou donít see Sharptons come down and march. You donít see the streets full of rage and it should be,Ē Stantis said. ďThis was a beautiful kid.Ē

    Such as the response to police shootings, when thousands march and chant.

    ďItís wrong on so many levels I donít know where to begin,Ē said veteran journalist Lee Bey.
    ďPeople do care, people do protest, people do speak out, so much so the media doesnít even covered it anymore,Ē Bey said.

    In fact, there are countless weekend anti-violence marches in the black community. And just yesterday Father Michael Pfleger and many others in the black community expressed anger over the murder of Tyshawn Lee.
    4 years ago after the murder of a child, and since then many more black children have been murdered. what has a group literally about black lives done to help?!


    I, have, told, you, why, you don't listen.

    Black Lives Matter is a very powerful group, and even the hashtag itself has powerful influence. this could significantly help innocent black children murdered for nothing, to help stop this, to help the black neighborhoods impacted by gang violence. they do not get the same attention as black people impacted by racism. I've seen this exposed on social media, but as sadly expected the left in America doesn't seem to give a damn, which could be evident by you routinely deflecting.



    I have to wonder why you are so adamant in deflecting away from this happening, when anyone that cared would want all black lives to get more attention. if you don't, why do you deflect from that? answer that question.

    I've explained why, you don't listen.
    I've showed where I've said things about racism, you don't listen.


    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  6. #8766
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    MAGA is not a group.
    So long as you understand that you literally called your own argument trolling...

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  7. #8767
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,973
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    BLM is not helping black communities with dead black children the way they are related to racism, that is the whole ****ing point and you don't seem to understand or even want to understand.

    innocent black children are being murdered, many not even 10 years old, and when I bring that up you deflect to this agenda against me for doing you. you're more interested in trying to counter me than this problem that BLM the group could actually help with. I can't imagine the thinking that would cause one to think ah these children don't matter but the person bringing these children up must have a problem with race. WTF.


    I even brought up an example to support this.
    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...7#post33920437

    https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2015/11...sparks-debate/

    this from over 4 years ago after the murder of a 9 year old.




    4 years ago after the murder of a child, and since then many more black children have been murdered. what has a group literally about black lives done to help?!


    I, have, told, you, why, you don't listen.

    Black Lives Matter is a very powerful group, and even the hashtag itself has powerful influence. this could significantly help innocent black children murdered for nothing, to help stop this, to help the black neighborhoods impacted by gang violence. they do not get the same attention as black people impacted by racism. I've seen this exposed on social media, but as sadly expected the left in America doesn't seem to give a damn, which could be evident by you routinely deflecting.



    I have to wonder why you are so adamant in deflecting away from this happening, when anyone that cared would want all black lives to get more attention. if you don't, why do you deflect from that? answer that question.

    I've explained why, you don't listen.
    I've showed where I've said things about racism, you don't listen.
    I already shared the actual mission of the group and you ignored it to try and tell them what to do. Again you only want to control BLM or attack black people like this while ignoring it for any other group or person. The question you refuse to answer is why. We get you want attention for a specific incident but that is completely unrelated to BLM. You are using someone dying in a disingenuous and what appears to be racist manner in order to attack BLM. You can give it attention without attacking BLM but you are choosing to make this about them/race.

    So you have yet to answer why be so hypocritical in this racist manner if the answer is you aren't racist? Scoots mentioned it could be stupidity/low IQ, is that it? Is it that you are just trolling like Nasty is pointing out? It doesn't have to be racism but let us know which of these it is please.

  8. #8768
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    32,353
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    I already shared the actual mission of the group and you ignored it to try and tell them what to do.
    I already contradicted that.
    if that was the case then nothing to do with Black Lives Matter wold be involved in literally anything else related to black lives.

    https://ca.gofundme.com/f/pzqfwc-sto...ource=customer
    Black Lives Matter Lake County IL is raising funds in response to the Black gun violence in Chicago.

    For those who feel helpless to do anything about the killings you can now help through your donations that will benefit The Violence Interrupters program base in Chicago. You donations will help hire and train men and women from the neighborhoods of Chicago to intervene and prevent violence through conflict resolution, mediation, and gang truces.

    Violence Interrupters will focus on preventing gun violence on the front end, and reduce revenge shootings on the back end. Lives will be saved and fewer people will be injured with this strategy. Funds will also be used for youth field trips that will take Chicago, a well as Lake County youth out of their neighborhoods and expose them to other surroundings.
    stop this nonsense that BLM is only about one thing, that is simply not accurate.


    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Again you only want to control BLM or attack black people like this while ignoring it for any other group or person. The question you refuse to answer is why. We get you want attention for a specific incident but that is completely unrelated to BLM. You are using someone dying in a disingenuous and what appears to be racist manner in order to attack BLM. You can give it attention without attacking BLM but you are choosing to make this about them/race.

    So you have yet to answer why be so hypocritical in this racist manner if the answer is you aren't racist? Scoots mentioned it could be stupidity/low IQ, is that it? Is it that you are just trolling like Nasty is pointing out? It doesn't have to be racism but let us know which of these it is please.

    I keep saying why and you keep ignoring it and referring back to your ignorant conclusion. you don't want to accept what I've already said, that's you. I shouldn't have to keep repeating myself for it to sink in, you keep looking for the answer that you have already decided on, regardless of anything I have said or continue to say.


    Black Lives Matter can do more, just like the article I provided above. now stop refusing to see that and coming back with ignorance.

    why can BLM not do more like BLM did above.

    now go ahead and tell me more about how BLM is only X and should only do X while refusing to give a damn about other black lives.


    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  9. #8769
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,973
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I already contradicted that.
    if that was the case then nothing to do with Black Lives Matter wold be involved in literally anything else related to black lives.

    https://ca.gofundme.com/f/pzqfwc-sto...ource=customer


    stop this nonsense that BLM is only about one thing, that is simply not accurate.





    I keep saying why and you keep ignoring it and referring back to your ignorant conclusion. you don't want to accept what I've already said, that's you. I shouldn't have to keep repeating myself for it to sink in, you keep looking for the answer that you have already decided on, regardless of anything I have said or continue to say.


    Black Lives Matter can do more, just like the article I provided above. now stop refusing to see that and coming back with ignorance.

    why can BLM not do more like BLM did above.

    now go ahead and tell me more about how BLM is only X and should only do X while refusing to give a damn about other black lives.
    That is a specific area and go fund me, it is not the entire BLM or what their mission statement as a whole covers again it's been shared. You haven't done anything but deflect and again try any way possible to hypocritically attack BLM or black people. Any organization can do more on any topic but you don't demand it. You only do this towards one group and you make it about race.

    Again the question is why do you keep doing this. Racism seems like the obvious answer, you just don't want to admit it I guess.

  10. #8770
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I already contradicted that.
    if that was the case then nothing to do with Black Lives Matter wold be involved in literally anything else related to black lives.

    https://ca.gofundme.com/f/pzqfwc-sto...ource=customer


    stop this nonsense that BLM is only about one thing, that is simply not accurate.





    I keep saying why and you keep ignoring it and referring back to your ignorant conclusion. you don't want to accept what I've already said, that's you. I shouldn't have to keep repeating myself for it to sink in, you keep looking for the answer that you have already decided on, regardless of anything I have said or continue to say.


    Black Lives Matter can do more, just like the article I provided above. now stop refusing to see that and coming back with ignorance.

    why can BLM not do more like BLM did above.

    now go ahead and tell me more about how BLM is only X and should only do X while refusing to give a damn about other black lives.
    Why didnt MAGA do more?

    It says America in their name.

    Do they deserve to be criticized?



    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  11. #8771
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    102,808
    One of the prime time hosts on Newsmax was whining about the shooting of Ashley Babbit and saying how what she was doing didnít warrant the police officer killing her. Completely oblivious to the fact about how he and his compatriots talked about George Floyd.

    In both cases you have someone who had been doing something wrong and people felt that despite that their actions didnít warrant an execution by the police. Amazing how completely clueless he is. Heís attacking people in the media for doing exactly he does.

  12. #8772
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    39,568
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    One of the prime time hosts on Newsmax was whining about the shooting of Ashley Babbit and saying how what she was doing didnít warrant the police officer killing her. Completely oblivious to the fact about how he and his compatriots talked about George Floyd.

    In both cases you have someone who had been doing something wrong and people felt that despite that their actions didnít warrant an execution by the police. Amazing how completely clueless he is. Heís attacking people in the media for doing exactly he does.
    He probably completely knows what he's doing. That doesn't change the game. It's not about the truth, it's about getting and keeping viewers engaged. (and unfortunately it's not just Newsmax)
    Last edited by Scoots; 05-01-2021 at 12:15 PM.

  13. #8773
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    32,353
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    That is a specific area and go fund me, it is not the entire BLM or what their mission statement as a whole covers again it's been shared. You haven't done anything but deflect and again try any way possible to hypocritically attack BLM or black people. Any organization can do more on any topic but you don't demand it. You only do this towards one group and you make it about race.

    Again the question is why do you keep doing this. Racism seems like the obvious answer, you just don't want to admit it I guess.
    I just showed you an actual group Black Lives Matter doing something more than something about race.

    now you want to still argue against me. WTF are you doing.

    BLM the group can do more for innocent black children murdered through gang violence, just as I showed has already been done. I want all black lives to matter, and you only want to argue against that. who is the racist, because it's certainly not me when I want all black lives to matter and get attention.

    unless you want to admit that BLM the group can do more for all black lives (just like Black Lives Matter Lake County IL) then you have nothing left to say. if you want to deflect, that's racist.


    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  14. #8774
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,973
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I just showed you an actual group Black Lives Matter doing something more than something about race.

    now you want to still argue against me. WTF are you doing.

    BLM the group can do more for innocent black children murdered through gang violence, just as I showed has already been done. I want all black lives to matter, and you only want to argue against that. who is the racist, because it's certainly not me when I want all black lives to matter and get attention.

    unless you want to admit that BLM the group can do more for all black lives (just like Black Lives Matter Lake County IL) then you have nothing left to say. if you want to deflect, that's racist.
    Any group can do more we have covered this but you only demand BLM do it and attack them for not.

    Until you admit that you are racist or explain that its just stupidity/trolling people can think it is any of the above or all 3. If you want to keep attacking black people/organizations in a hypocritical manner that is up to you but people can call it out for what it is. You continually deflecting in this manner is what is racist just answer why you keep focusing on telling BLM/black people what to do in a way you never would anyone else. Seems like racism is on your mind a lot.

  15. #8775
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    32,353
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Any group can do more we have covered this but you only demand BLM do it and attack them for not.

    Until you admit that you are racist or explain that its just stupidity/trolling people can think it is any of the above or all 3. If you want to keep attacking black people/organizations in a hypocritical manner that is up to you but people can call it out for what it is. You continually deflecting in this manner is what is racist just answer why you keep focusing on telling BLM/black people what to do in a way you never would anyone else. Seems like racism is on your mind a lot.


    that I'm the racist here is ****ing stupidity, what is wrong with you.

    I have said multiple times now that I want innocent black dead children to get more attention, and you have the never to say that that is racist. what a joke.

    you're the one arguing against what I've asked for, what BLM could do, based on what they have already done. you're still arguing despite being wrong.


    let me know when you want to agree that BLM could do more (since they have), which should be obvious which is why I've criticized BLM.

    I want these innocent black children to get more attention, for Black Lives Matter the group to do more just like BLM already has. if you want to keep deflecting away from that then you are the racist. your move. your reply will be telling.


    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •