Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 584 of 615 FirstFirst ... 84484534574582583584585586594 ... LastLast
Results 8,746 to 8,760 of 9217
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Read the room and let it go. Your opinions are tainted and the worst part of it is you don't realize it. When numerous posters have pointed it out to you. Just let it go. Feel like you have been at this for three days and getting the same feedback. dude.
    a Democrat dominate forum with people manipulated just like others (like LeBron) that victimized a white police officer who was justified in a shooting. I was right.

but if you want to argue that Ma'Khia Bryant was wrongly shot, go ahead. the video is available, and even some after seeing the video can see it was justified.

this is another example of people that do not wait for the details, automatically conclude police racist/wrong, period, another example where they were wrong.

everyone here after seeing the video should be able to agree, yes that shooting was justified.

everyone here after seeing the video should be able to agree, LeBron was wrong for his tweet. the tweet that he deleted, that should have never happened in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Stop being racist.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    stop being gullible.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I don't give a **** that LeBron is black, that has nothing to do with why he deserved to be criticized.

he victimized a white police officer based on his own ignorance, a white police officer that saved a black girl's life. that officer should be praised/rewarded for his hero actions in the justified shooting of the woman with a knife trying to stab someone. but instead because he is a white police officer some concluded racist and wrong regardless of details, people that were shown to be wrong when the videos were provided.

yes I criticized BLM, and I will continue.

I will repeat what I said in the other thread, anyone thinking MAGA itself was a racist agenda is a gullible moron.
    MAGA as in Make America Great Again had nothing whatsoever to do with race or racism. MAGA as the name says could be making America great for black people themselves, as I provided evidence actually did happen.

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...0#post33924280
    Why did they ignore the story about american victims? It says America in their name but they don't speak out for that little black girl who died.

If it says america in their name one would think they care about Americans.

Should maga be criticized?

stop being gullible.
    Ok. If you stop being racist then I will stop being gullible.

Go!

Why did they ignore the story about american victims? It says America in their name but they don't speak out for that little black girl who died.

If it says america in their name one would think they care about Americans.

Should maga be criticized?

if MAGA (not the group since there is no group) was to say something about any American victim, that is what they would be doing 24/7 since there are always American victims or people in America suffering/ect all day long.

to whatabout this is weak.

I don't give a **** that LeBron is black, that has nothing to do with why he deserved to be criticized.

he victimized a white police officer based on his own ignorance, a white police officer that saved a black girl's life. that officer should be praised/rewarded for his hero actions in the justified shooting of the woman with a knife trying to stab someone. but instead because he is a white police officer some concluded racist and wrong regardless of details, people that were shown to be wrong when the videos were provided.

yes I criticized BLM, and I will continue.

I will repeat what I said in the other thread, anyone thinking MAGA itself was a racist agenda is a gullible moron.
    MAGA as in Make America Great Again had nothing whatsoever to do with race or racism. MAGA as the name says could be making America great for black people themselves, as I provided evidence actually did happen.

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...0#post33924280
    So you defend MAGA even though they don't speak out for all Americans. You continue to attack Lebron and BLM though.

Your extreme hypocrisy toward black people and organizations is very disgusting. You can't even admit in a single post MAGA has been wrong for years and years but want to attack BLM for the same type of thing what 30+ posts now? Yikes that is a very strong anti BLM pro MAGA stance you have taken and race seems to be a big factor. You gotta at least admit it makes sense that most people on here think you are racist with this extreme level of hypocrisy toward different groups like this right?

if MAGA (not the group since there is no group) was to say something about any American victim, that is what they would be doing 24/7 since there are always American victims or people in America suffering/ect all day long.

to whatabout this is weak.
    So.if they are going to ignore Americans, it shouldnt say America in their name. That means only stupid idiots are gullible enough to believe MAGA stands for all Americans.

Why does it say America in their name if they aren't going to stand up for americans? Should they change their name?

They deserve to be criticized if they claim to support americans but then always ignore them when some thing happens.

Should they be criticized?

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    So you defend MAGA even though they don't speak out for all Americans. You continue to attack Lebron and BLM though.

Your extreme hypocrisy toward black people and organizations is very disgusting. You can't even admit in a single post MAGA has been wrong for years and years but want to attack BLM for the same type of thing what 30+ posts now? Yikes that is a very strong anti BLM pro MAGA stance you have taken and race seems to be a big factor. You gotta at least admit it makes sense that most people on here think you are racist with this extreme level of hypocrisy toward different groups like this right?

MAGA has been wrong? what are you on.

MAGA is not a group. maybe this will sink in eventually.

Make America Great Again, has been wrong? you don't even want your own country to be great.

you appear to be showing that you have been gullible to this idiotic idea/theory about MAGA. idiots on the left including liberal media have brainwashed idiots that MAGA is something controversial and racist, and you appear to have bought it.

I want black children that were killed to get more attention, and you think that's racist? troll. you have a weak deflective agenda.

You referring to another person as a "brainwashed idiot" is so beyond rich.

MAGA has been wrong? what are you on. [emoji23]

Make America Great Again, has been wrong? you don't even want your own country to be great.

you appear to be showing that you have been gullible to this idiotic idea/theory about MAGA. idiots on the left including liberal media have brainwashed idiots that MAGA is something controversial and racist, and you appear to have bought it.

I want black children that were killed to get more attention, and you think that's racist? troll. you have a weak deflective agenda.
    We want them to get attention too, we thought MAGA was about all americans and that they would give these Americans attention.

Why is MAGA ignoring these Americans? It says America right there in their name. Should they be criticized?

MAGA has been wrong? what are you on.

Trump and his campaign use MAGA all the time. They shouldn't have that as a slogan if they don't care about Americans. The only one brainwashed here is you. I want the country to be great but they never spoke out on any of these issues even when Trump was POTUS and you never said a word. I wonder what is different between Lebron/BLM and Trump hmmmmm. You said influence but lol that's obviously a lie talk about brainwashed.

They can get attention but what you actually wanted to do was use a black victim to try and attack BLM. You take an extremely hypocritical approach to doing so and the only thing that keeps coming up is race from you as why and pretending like racism is just a made up thing by left wing media to deflect. Your agenda to attack black people/organizations in an extreme/hypocritical manner you wouldn't do towards others like Trump is the weak agenda.

See how I almost got ban going rounds with him. Damn, that was early in the Obama administration, and he was basically doing the same things. Different characters, different events, but the same MO.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You referring to another person as a "brainwashed idiot" is so beyond rich.
    tell me more, after scrolling by my posts. remember you said that, you lied.

you don't even post about a topic, you're obsessed with me.

We want them to get attention too, we thought MAGA was about all americans and that they would give these Americans attention.

Why is MAGA ignoring these Americans? It says America right there in their name. Should they be criticized?

you're trolling, and I think you know better.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Trump and his campaign use MAGA all the time. They shouldn't have that as a slogan if they don't care about Americans. The only one brainwashed here is you. I want the country to be great but they never spoke out on any of these issues even when Trump was POTUS and you never said a word. I wonder what is different between Lebron/BLM and Trump hmmmmm. You said influence but lol that's obviously a lie talk about brainwashed.

They can get attention but what you actually wanted to do was use a black victim to try and attack BLM. You take an extremely hypocritical approach to doing so and the only thing that keeps coming up is race from you as why and pretending like racism is just a made up thing by left wing media to deflect. Your agenda to attack black people/organizations in an extreme/hypocritical manner you wouldn't do towards others like Trump is the weak agenda.

no ****, a slogan, not a group, not people claiming to be a group.

unbelievable that anyone can be dumb enough to think I have a racist agenda for wanting innocent dead black children to get more attention. you can't be that dumb, this must be more of an ignorant agenda.

the bold at this point is remarkably stupid. just 2 ago I contradicted this. do you bother to pay attention.
    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...0#post33922790

there is no doubt that racism is a problem in America.

you clearly don't pay attention to what I've actually said. you've already concluded what you want to believe rather than what I'm saying.

I thought people were more capable than this, I can be wrong.