Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 583 of 615 FirstFirst ... 83483533573581582583584585593 ... LastLast
Results 8,731 to 8,745 of 9218
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    When have we argued about weather? I question whether your reading comprehension is up to the task
    Google republicans stance on global warming.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    The UK isn't the US, unfortunately.
    That one seems a pretty easy sell, but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Google republicans stance on global warming.
    Here you go, first result. https://www.pewresearch.org/science/...te-and-energy/

What does that have to do with what I posted and you replied to?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Here you go, first result. https://www.pewresearch.org/science/...te-and-energy/

What does that have to do with what I posted and you replied to?
    You said the other super power in the world, china, is going to collapse.

I replied by mentioning the collective stupidity of america regarding simple basic things such as covid and global warming, so as to mention that we have our own collapse worthy issues to worry about.

You asked when did we talk about the weather?

I replied mentioning the republican stance on weather to illustrate that the issue regarding weather isnt about our convo, it's about the Republican party's idiotic stance on it.

Clear?

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    You said the other super power in the world, china, is going to collapse.

I replied by mentioning the collective stupidity of america regarding simple basic things such as covid and global warming, so as to mention that we have our own collapse worthy issues to worry about.

You asked when did we talk about the weather?

I replied mentioning the republican stance on weather to illustrate that the issue regarding weather isnt about our convo, it's about the Republican party's idiotic stance on it.

Clear?

Pretty sure he actually asked when did we talk about “weather” earlier because you misspelled the word “whether” as weather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Pretty sure he actually asked when did we talk about “weather” earlier because you misspelled the word “whether” as weather.

That's pretty much the take everyone else had.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    That's pretty much the take everyone else had.
    Excellent. I expect no less.

I recognized that too, btw..

This post deserves to be criticized.

Valade criticized Lebron and I think your head started spinning in that last sentence.

Criticize, Criticize, Criticize.

valade16 already attempted to establish that saying deserves to be criticized is not the same thing as actually criticizing. otherwise when I have said, deserves to be criticized, that was actually me criticizing. where are the goal posts here, because I've thought all along when I says deserves to be criticized is me doing that. otherwise I wouldn't mention it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Oh so you admit there is racism then want to push racism further and further yourself by attacking black people/groups in an extremely hypocritical manner you wouldn’t towards others people or groups. Got it.

You didn’t even comment on the story shared showing racism. You clearly don’t actually care about it since you keep ignoring and deflecting to attack black people/organizations.

It’s very clear where your focus is you won’t even talk about the many many racist incidents that happen in this country you just deflect from them. I guess that’s why you focus on blm so much you don’t care about their message/want to ignore it but like attacking black peoples/communities.

I didn't attack black people, pay attention better and stop interpreting what you think I meant.

I criticized a group labeled black lives matter for not living up to that name.

why do you not want all black lives to matter. when I comment on these innocent black children the replies should not be attacking me, it should be how it;s awful and what should happen to stop it/prevent it.

as I clearly provided if anyone wants to talk about racism, then lets go. actual racism, not perceived racism for a political agenda.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

One of his daily tasks is to find incidents of racism in the media and somehow prove that it wasn't a racist incident. A great life he leads.
    racism, actual racism, should be exposed.

false accusations of racism should also be exposed, because that does not help.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I didn't attack black people, pay attention better and stop interpreting what you think I meant.

why do you not want all black lives to matter. when I comment on these innocent black children the replies should not be attacking me, it should be how it;s awful and what should happen to stop it/prevent it.

as I clearly provided if anyone wants to talk about racism, then lets go. actual racism, not perceived racism for a political agenda.
    You did demand we criticize Lebron and he is black. Apparently you also lie about it right after doing so.

You also criticized blm yes. You do this for things you would never attack other groups for. You seemed very concerned with hypocritically attacking this group after supporting maga doing worse things for years. One is to help the black community and the other has long been considered a call to racists so I think everyone can see why you support one hard but attack the other...

Read the room and let it go. Your opinions are tainted and the worst part of it is you don't realize it. When numerous posters have pointed it out to you. Just let it go. Feel like you have been at this for three days and getting the same feedback. dude.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

He's been at variations of this for a decade plus now. No change is ever coming.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

Stop being racist.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    You did demand we criticize Lebron and he is black. Apparently you also lie about it right after doing so.

You also criticized blm yes. You do this for things you would never attack other groups for. You seemed very concerned with hypocritically attacking this group after supporting maga doing worse things for years. One is to help the black community and the other has long been considered a call to racists so I think everyone can see why you support one hard but attack the other...

I don't give a **** that LeBron is black, that has nothing to do with why he deserved to be criticized.

he victimized a white police officer based on his own ignorance, a white police officer that saved a black girl's life. that officer should be praised/rewarded for his hero actions in the justified shooting of the woman with a knife trying to stab someone. but instead because he is a white police officer some concluded racist and wrong regardless of details, people that were shown to be wrong when the videos were provided.

yes I criticized BLM, and I will continue.

I will repeat what I said in the other thread, anyone thinking MAGA itself was a racist agenda is a gullible moron.
    MAGA as in Make America Great Again had nothing whatsoever to do with race or racism. MAGA as the name says could be making America great for black people themselves, as I provided evidence actually did happen.

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...0#post33924280
    Black and Hispanic unemployment is at a record low

¯\_(ツ)_/¯