Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 582 of 615 FirstFirst ... 82482532572580581582583584592 ... LastLast
Results 8,716 to 8,730 of 9218
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    You know what I'm saying here. I was trained just like you.
    My sides!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    My sides!
    And spliff DEFINITELY knows, as evidenced by our conversation over the past year.

One, two, three, google!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm not buying the idea that YOU believe your own bs. You know what I'm saying here. I was trained just like you. I know you know the diff between H1N1 and covid. You dont just interchange medicine between the two, nor do you just interchange the statistics and response between the two.

I'm not mad about it, I have no issue with you on a personal level, but your conversation around covid has been suspect at best. I gotta call it out.

What, precisely, are you "calling out" here? I have explained how we treat Covid on the ground. I have explained how Covid affected me personally when I had it. I am not spewing BS. I am giving professional opinions.
    I have explained why I do not trust Joe Biden to respond to Covid any better than Trump did, given his response to another viral pandemic. H1N1 was a known virus, or at least part of a known group of viruses. Covid was heretofor an unknown virus in humans. It had been known as an animal virus and mutated to become infective to humans. If you choose to not agree, that's fine.
    As I said, just because you disagree with me, do not assume that you are correct.
    Last edited by catman; 04-28-2021 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    That would be incredibly difficult.
    CNN used to be just like this but they changed quite a bit around 1990.
    The UK manages just fine with the BBC

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Does PBS count?
    It's a start, but it's not a 24 hour news station is it?

Yea, we're gonna continue arguing with each other about weather covid and global warming even exist, meanwhile the whole world will.patiently wait around for us to figure out our disagreements.

When have we argued about weather? I question whether your reading comprehension is up to the task

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    LeBron James deserves to be criticized.
    I'm assuming by saying this that you yourself are criticizing LeBron James, otherwise there would be no point in saying this.

unless you're more likely trolling here by copying what I say, which deserves to be criticized. which I guess I have to say, is me criticizing that.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Fact, people did racist things last week. As expected Special doesn't care about it because he isn't commenting about each and every one of them out there. Likely because media manipulation and his racist beliefs make him think racism is solved in this country already and doesn't exist.

I have said many times that racism is real, that black people suffer more racism. why do you ignore that.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    there are many real claims of racism. when those claims are made they deserve to be believed because they experienced something awful.
    if you want to talk about a specific incident of real racism, lets go.

was this racist? I would say yes.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...-racist-video/

was this racist? I would say yes.

https://www.wkrn.com/news/crime-trac...-familys-home/
    there is no doubt that racism is a problem in America.

I know racism is a major issue and something that I will never be able to understand how it impacts people that have to deal with it every day, still in 2020.

I could go on and on, stop the ignorance.
    some don't want to pay attention to the many times I have said this.

Do you want to talk about racism or deflect more?

Also what Lebron James did is bad. Now will you answer why you only take this approach towards black people/groups to attack them? I would like a full explanation why you care more about what Lebron James tweeted than you do about racism in this country?

https://www.beaconjournal.com/story/...47/7340586002/
    I haven't seen you even mention a story like this before let alone the many others from last week. You are too busy with your agenda against black people and organizations to help black communities.
    because his hate and ignorance has a major impact in America. stupid gullible people are impacted by what he said.

this type of ignorance can further cause people to hate the police, which is why I posted what the black police officer said about LeBron. that nobody commented on.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/los-angeles-officer-policing

Los Angeles police officer pens letter to LeBron James requesting sitdown to talk about policing
    'You basically put a target on the back of a human being who had to make a split second decision to save a life from a deadly attack.'

the level of incompetence and gullible people in America is alarming.

last night I watched this weeks episode of All American. at the end the one character called for defunding the police. a TV show with major influence in America, saying something this ****ing stupid. defunduing the police wont help stop racism or police encounters with anyone black. this only causes more hate for the police, more idiots taking action themselves against the police.

like this..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...p-hit-run.html
    'Drunk driver', 32, who said '****** the police' and downed tequila and wine during podcast just HOURS before she 'killed cop in a hit-and-run'
    A suspected drunk driver who streamed herself on Facebook Live saying '****** the police' while downing shots hours before she killed a veteran cop in a hit-and-run in New York City boasted about carrying a knife 'everywhere I go', it has been revealed.

Jessica Beauvais, 32, posted a 1 hour and 51 minute livestream on her Facebook page Monday evening as part of her Face the Reality radio show where she addressed the trial of white ex-cop Derek Chauvin for the murder of George Floyd, slammed police officers and the justice system and played N.W.A song '****** Tha Police'.

In the rambling post, she told her social media followers she likes guns because 'they're pretty' and ranted about being pro capital punishment, while she said 'potential death' is just 'part of the job' for cops.
    She allegedly fumed at the arresting officers, telling them: '****** you. I don't have to listen to you.'
    nobody should be dumb enough to tell the police, "****** you. I don't have to listen to you."

I'm assuming by saying this that you yourself are criticizing LeBron James, otherwise there would be no point in saying this.

unless you're more likely trolling here by copying what I say, which deserves to be criticized. which I guess I have to say, is me criticizing that.
    This post deserves to be criticized.

Valade criticized Lebron and I think your head started spinning in that last sentence.

Criticize, Criticize, Criticize.

I have said many times that racism is real, that black people suffer more racism. why do you ignore that.

I could go on and on, stop the ignorance.
    some don't want to pay attention to the many times I have said this.

because his hate and ignorance has a major impact in America. stupid gullible people are impacted by what he said.

this type of ignorance can further cause people to hate the police, which is why I posted what the black police officer said about LeBron. that nobody commented on.
    Oh so you admit there is racism then want to push racism further and further yourself by attacking black people/groups in an extremely hypocritical manner you wouldnít towards others people or groups. Got it.

You didnít even comment on the story shared showing racism. You clearly donít actually care about it since you keep ignoring and deflecting to attack black people/organizations.

Itís very clear where your focus is you wonít even talk about the many many racist incidents that happen in this country you just deflect from them. I guess thatís why you focus on blm so much you donít care about their message/want to ignore it but like attacking black peoples/communities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    The UK manages just fine with the BBC
    The UK isn't the US, unfortunately.

Oh so you admit there is racism then want to push racism further and further yourself by attacking black people/groups in an extremely hypocritical manner you wouldnít towards others people or groups. Got it.

You didnít even comment on the story shared showing racism. You clearly donít actually care about it since you keep ignoring and deflecting to attack black people/organizations.

Itís very clear where your focus is you wonít even talk about the many many racist incidents that happen in this country you just deflect from them. I guess thatís why you focus on blm so much you donít care about their message/want to ignore it but like attacking black peoples/communities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One of his daily tasks is to find incidents of racism in the media and somehow prove that it wasn't a racist incident. A great life he leads.

It's Special's forum, we're all just posting in it.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    What, precisely, are you "calling out" here? I have explained how we treat Covid on the ground. I have explained how Covid affected me personally when I had it. I am not spewing BS. I am giving professional opinions.
    I have explained why I do not trust Joe Biden to respond to Covid any better than Trump did, given his response to another viral pandemic. H1N1 was a known virus, or at least part of a known group of viruses. Covid was heretofor an unknown virus in humans. It had been known as an animal virus and mutated to become infective to humans. If you choose to not agree, that's fine.
    As I said, just because you disagree with me, do not assume that you are correct.
    I'm calling out your joke of a stance in which you take Bidens h1n1 response and transpose it to his "supposed" covid response.