Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 581 of 616 FirstFirst ... 81481531571579580581582583591 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,715 of 9236
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    We do have BBC News here in America. In fact, they have their own American branch that's available on most satellite cable packages.
    I meant we should have a public funded 24 hour news channel that has no advertising and no government connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I meant we should have a public funded 24 hour news channel that has no advertising and no government connection.
    Deep State News

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I wonder if that trump media station is still in the talks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Chinaaaaa

They're cominnnnng...

The NUMBERSSSSS!!!
    Quite charming how simply pointing out your stunning level of hypocrisy leads you to such a pathetic little system malfunction.

CHI-NA!!

They're coming for youuuuu!!

The Chinessssssse!

They are lying! Because they are chinese!!
    They are not coming for the US because they are going to collapse soon. Fertility rate, population age, gender disparity, environmental damage, and a desperate need for water is going to put more pressure on them than they can handle over the next 20 years.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Deep State News
    NO government connection.

lol, great. This coming from a nurse who cant even point out which dumb **** pushed anti mask rhetoric and lead to hundreds of.thousands of extra deaths. You sure are immune from that propganda, lmao, for sure.

The poster child of republican brainwashed health care worker.

Great response. You couldn't think of anything intelligent to say so you spew more nonsense.
    When did I say masks weren't a good idea? I said that Trump did a poor job of responding to Covid. He did. I said I don't have a lot of confidence in Biden's ability to respond and gave historical evidence supporting my opinion.
    I am not the poster child of anything at all. You, on the other hand........
    As I said, if you hear a story, look for it from another source. If you can't find coroborration, it is likely not a reliable story and you should take it with a large grain of salt.
    Compare and contrast points of view and you'll find the truth.

NO government connection.
    That would be incredibly difficult.
    CNN used to be just like this but they changed quite a bit around 1990.

Does PBS count?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Quite charming how simply pointing out your stunning level of hypocrisy leads you to such a pathetic little system malfunction.
    They're watching you. Why you think they keep.dispatching bots to.psd?

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

They are not coming for the US because they are going to collapse soon. Fertility rate, population age, gender disparity, environmental damage, and a desperate need for water is going to put more pressure on them than they can handle over the next 20 years.
    Yea, we're gonna continue arguing with each other about weather covid and global warming even exist, meanwhile the whole world will.patiently wait around for us to figure out our disagreements.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Great response. You couldn't think of anything intelligent to say so you spew more nonsense.
    When did I say masks weren't a good idea? I said that Trump did a poor job of responding to Covid. He did. I said I don't have a lot of confidence in Biden's ability to respond and gave historical evidence supporting my opinion.
    I am not the poster child of anything at all. You, on the other hand........
    As I said, if you hear a story, look for it from another source. If you can't find coroborration, it is likely not a reliable story and you should take it with a large grain of salt.
    Compare and contrast points of view and you'll find the truth.
    You've been playing the political game regarding covid this entire time. You know your party is ****in cluelss and reckless when it comes to this pandemic, yet you keep playing word gymnastics to try and convince yourself otherwise.

Not buying it.

My party? I'm an independent. I vote for as many Democrats as Republicans and have not voted for a major party presidential candidate since 1980.
    I'm not selling anything, either. Just posting my professional opinions on Covid. If you disagree, that's fine with me. Just don't assume that because you disagree with me that you are correct.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Does PBS count?
    I like NPR for news. They do a decent job. I like PBS's news as well.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    My party? I'm an independent. I vote for as many Democrats as Republicans and have not voted for a major party presidential candidate since 1980.
    I'm not selling anything, either. Just posting my professional opinions on Covid. If you disagree, that's fine with me. Just don't assume that because you disagree with me that you are correct.
    I'm not buying the idea that YOU believe your own bs. You know what I'm saying here. I was trained just like you. I know you know the diff between H1N1 and covid. You dont just interchange medicine between the two, nor do you just interchange the statistics and response between the two.

I'm not mad about it, I have no issue with you on a personal level, but your conversation around covid has been suspect at best. I gotta call it out.

Last edited by nastynice; 04-28-2021 at 02:07 AM.