Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 581 of 616 FirstFirst ... 81481531571579580581582583591 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,715 of 9236
  1. #8701
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    39,525
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    We do have BBC News here in America. In fact, they have their own American branch that's available on most satellite cable packages.
    I meant we should have a public funded 24 hour news channel that has no advertising and no government connection.

  2. #8702
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    62,829
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I meant we should have a public funded 24 hour news channel that has no advertising and no government connection.
    Deep State News


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  3. #8703
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    I wonder if that trump media station is still in the talks

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  4. #8704
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,003
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Chinaaaaa

    They're cominnnnng...

    The NUMBERSSSSS!!!
    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Quite charming how simply pointing out your stunning level of hypocrisy leads you to such a pathetic little system malfunction.

  5. #8705
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    39,525
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    CHI-NA!!

    They're coming for youuuuu!!

    The Chinessssssse!

    They are lying! Because they are chinese!!
    They are not coming for the US because they are going to collapse soon. Fertility rate, population age, gender disparity, environmental damage, and a desperate need for water is going to put more pressure on them than they can handle over the next 20 years.

  6. #8706
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    39,525
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Deep State News
    NO government connection.

  7. #8707
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    7,875
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, great. This coming from a nurse who cant even point out which dumb **** pushed anti mask rhetoric and lead to hundreds of.thousands of extra deaths. You sure are immune from that propganda, lmao, for sure.

    The poster child of republican brainwashed health care worker.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

    Great response. You couldn't think of anything intelligent to say so you spew more nonsense.
    When did I say masks weren't a good idea? I said that Trump did a poor job of responding to Covid. He did. I said I don't have a lot of confidence in Biden's ability to respond and gave historical evidence supporting my opinion.
    I am not the poster child of anything at all. You, on the other hand........
    As I said, if you hear a story, look for it from another source. If you can't find coroborration, it is likely not a reliable story and you should take it with a large grain of salt.
    Compare and contrast points of view and you'll find the truth.

  8. #8708
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    7,875
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    NO government connection.
    That would be incredibly difficult.
    CNN used to be just like this but they changed quite a bit around 1990.

  9. #8709
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I meant we should have a public funded 24 hour news channel that has no advertising and no government connection.

    Does PBS count?

  10. #8710
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Quite charming how simply pointing out your stunning level of hypocrisy leads you to such a pathetic little system malfunction.
    They're watching you. Why you think they keep.dispatching bots to.psd?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  11. #8711
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    They are not coming for the US because they are going to collapse soon. Fertility rate, population age, gender disparity, environmental damage, and a desperate need for water is going to put more pressure on them than they can handle over the next 20 years.
    Yea, we're gonna continue arguing with each other about weather covid and global warming even exist, meanwhile the whole world will.patiently wait around for us to figure out our disagreements.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  12. #8712
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Great response. You couldn't think of anything intelligent to say so you spew more nonsense.
    When did I say masks weren't a good idea? I said that Trump did a poor job of responding to Covid. He did. I said I don't have a lot of confidence in Biden's ability to respond and gave historical evidence supporting my opinion.
    I am not the poster child of anything at all. You, on the other hand........
    As I said, if you hear a story, look for it from another source. If you can't find coroborration, it is likely not a reliable story and you should take it with a large grain of salt.
    Compare and contrast points of view and you'll find the truth.
    You've been playing the political game regarding covid this entire time. You know your party is ****in cluelss and reckless when it comes to this pandemic, yet you keep playing word gymnastics to try and convince yourself otherwise.

    Not buying it.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  13. #8713
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    7,875
    My party? I'm an independent. I vote for as many Democrats as Republicans and have not voted for a major party presidential candidate since 1980.
    I'm not selling anything, either. Just posting my professional opinions on Covid. If you disagree, that's fine with me. Just don't assume that because you disagree with me that you are correct.

  14. #8714
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    7,875
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Does PBS count?
    I like NPR for news. They do a decent job. I like PBS's news as well.

  15. #8715
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    My party? I'm an independent. I vote for as many Democrats as Republicans and have not voted for a major party presidential candidate since 1980.
    I'm not selling anything, either. Just posting my professional opinions on Covid. If you disagree, that's fine with me. Just don't assume that because you disagree with me that you are correct.
    I'm not buying the idea that YOU believe your own bs. You know what I'm saying here. I was trained just like you. I know you know the diff between H1N1 and covid. You dont just interchange medicine between the two, nor do you just interchange the statistics and response between the two.

    I'm not mad about it, I have no issue with you on a personal level, but your conversation around covid has been suspect at best. I gotta call it out.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 04-28-2021 at 02:07 AM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •