Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 580 of 632 FirstFirst ... 80480530570578579580581582590630 ... LastLast
Results 8,686 to 8,700 of 9467
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    I was waiting for you to bash all the racist incidents from last week first. Why is it you only get mad at black people/organizations?
    Has anyone else noticed conservatives have been extremely angry and vocal after the Chauvin verdict despite all claiming they agree and are happy about it?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Thank you for also further proving that the wisest action to take when coming across your posts is to....keep scrolling. The things you can't help yourself from sticking your neck out for (pedophilia, CGTN, China in general, etc.) really paint a good picture of what you are as a human being.

Have fun at the kid's table with your boy Special.
    lmao

The numbersssss

The lieeeeee

The ghossssssts!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Has anyone else noticed conservatives have been extremely angry and vocal after the Chauvin verdict despite all claiming they agree and are happy about it?
    I def felt that vibe from this forum, lol

Ciaban was acting like he support the decision but he was mad salty, lol

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

You have such a pathetic existence on this site. You are a broken record, so corrupted by the propaganda you so gleefully consume that you don't realize what a fool you come off as by trying to call out others for being affected by propaganda.

Reminds me of your bizarro world twin.
    I thought you scrolled by my posts.

you're a troll that does not provide anything, you're here all day long spewing nonsense.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

I was waiting for you to bash all the racist incidents from last week first. Why is it you only get mad at black people/organizations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You werenít responding to actual facts. I have facts about how other organizations across the country do the same thing and you ignored it. You just wanna attack blm for working just like many many many others across the country pushing a cause. Thatís factual and what you have provided is constantly ignoring it to attack black organizations/people for some reason. Thatís why racist might be part of it.

fact, LeBron James had a tweet victimizing a white police, one that actually saved a black girls life. but as expected PSD left doesn't give a damn about that, likely because media manipulation was quickly established that this white police officer was racist who acted wrongly in shooting this poor innocent black girl. except she had a kinfe and video later provided was the aggressor in trying to stab the other girl.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/makhia-...d-val-demings/
    Val Demings says officer in Ma'Khia Bryant shooting "responded as he was trained to do"
    justified, how about that. media narrative in the beginning was wrong.

there are enough police related shootings that were not justified, people should be able to accept that some of the time (like this incident) the police are justified.

do you want to talk about LeBron James yet, or deflect more.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I def felt that vibe from this forum, lol

Ciaban was acting like he support the decision but he was mad salty, lol
    I noticed it on Facebook too. A conservative buddy of mine has quadrupled his political post count the day of the verdict lol

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    fact, LeBron James had a tweet victimizing a white police, one that actually saved a black girls life. but as expected PSD left doesn't give a damn about that, likely because media manipulation was quickly established that this white police officer was racist who acted wrongly in shooting this poor innocent black girl. except she had a kinfe and video later provided was the aggressor in trying to stab the other girl.

there are enough police related shootings that were not justified, people should be able to accept that some of the time (like this incident) the police are justified.

Lebron deserves to be criticized right? Letís all criticize him! Iíll start.

I criticize Lebron.

Ok now what?

LeBron James deserves to be criticized.

Fact, people did racist things last week. As expected Special doesn't care about it because he isn't commenting about each and every one of them out there. Likely because media manipulation and his racist beliefs make him think racism is solved in this country already and doesn't exist.

Do you want to talk about racism or deflect more?

Also what Lebron James did is bad. Now will you answer why you only take this approach towards black people/groups to attack them? I would like a full explanation why you care more about what Lebron James tweeted than you do about racism in this country?

https://www.beaconjournal.com/story/...47/7340586002/
    I haven't seen you even mention a story like this before let alone the many others from last week. You are too busy with your agenda against black people and organizations to help black communities.

I thought you scrolled by my posts.

you're a troll that does not provide anything, you're here all day long spewing nonsense.
    Though it's not a strict rule, I do generally scroll right by both your and nasty's posts (as of the last few months). I do this because both of you are a complete waste of time outside of the comedic value you provide.

Have fun continuing your joke of an existence here, regurgitating the half baked garbage of a party you're not a part of in a country you don't live in though. You're totally owning all the libs and your orange god is surely super proud of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Lebron deserves to be criticized right? Letís all criticize him! Iíll start.

I criticize Lebron.

Ok now what?

lebron deserves to be criticized.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lebron deserves to be criticized.

LOL NastyNice!

lmao savage!

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    LOL NastyNice!
    He wore me down! [emoji23]

lmao savage!
    Chinaaaaa

They're cominnnnng...

The NUMBERSSSSS!!!