Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 578 of 632 FirstFirst ... 78478528568576577578579580588628 ... LastLast
Results 8,656 to 8,670 of 9466
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, you have comprehension issues.

I mentioned that the biggest national right wing propganda source is where I got my information on right wing propganda from, and you're telling me to find a better source..?

You're not even making sense.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I don't pay any attention to propaganda. Neither side tells the truth about situations. For news, I usually depend on BBC. It is really sad that the best source of news about the US is British.
    As far as comprehension goes, I leave the problems up to you to solve. I understand what you are saying. Do you?

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, you have comprehension issues.

I mentioned that the biggest national right wing propganda source is where I got my information on right wing propganda from, and you're telling me to find a better source..?

You're not even making sense.

One more thing and I will leave it alone. As one who spews left wing propaganda frequently, I imagine you are very concerned about right wing propaganda. It counters all of the nonsense you spew with other nonsense.
    Both are nonsense and both should be listened to with a very large grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    actions (or lack of actions) speak loud.

either there has been a lot of marching and protesting with people and Black Lives Matter for things other than race/racism, or not.

Black Lives Matter the group or people using the name can make a big impact if they gave attention to more than just one aspect of black lives. this shouldn't be controversial.

common sense is all black lives should matter, but apparently I have a racist agenda in wanting that to be reality? really, this is what you're saying. I want these black lives to also matter, and that's racist? talk about mental gymnastics to stick to this close minded conclusion.
    No one is saying Black Lives don't matter but again every group has their own agenda/mission/plan to excecute and doesn't give attention to everyone it possibly could is the obvious point. Why don't you do the same for every other organization though? Why do you only want BLM to have to change to this standard but not the organization I named? The ones Nasty has? The ones I have in other threads?

It is you wanting to control BLM and only BLM they are treated completely different than anyone else or other groups/organizations by you. Why would you target them negatively in this way? Well there are really only 2 reasons to specifically target them in this way over and over despite people already explaining this which are:

1. You are trolling and completely brainwashed by right wing media which is telling you this is what to be "outraged" about
    2. You are a racist that wants to target organizations to help black people/communities and attack them for not obeying your wishes

You can tell us which it is anytime you want.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I don't pay any attention to propaganda. Neither side tells the truth about situations. For news, I usually depend on BBC. It is really sad that the best source of news about the US is British.
    As far as comprehension goes, I leave the problems up to you to solve. I understand what you are saying. Do you?
    How do you know you "don't pay any attention to propaganda"? By it's very nature propaganda is designed to be mistaken for the truth.

I read many sources of news and usually pay the most attention to BBC. They are the most balanced.

I read many sources of news and usually pay the most attention to BBC. They are the most balanced.
    I agree that the BBC is generally pretty good, and I'd like to have something like that here in the US to demonstrate how it is supposed to be done to the other news media.

But the reality is that you don't know you don't pay any attention to propaganda. You try to make yourself immune but it's not possible to be immune if you consume any media at all.

Podcast of those I respect. Chris Higgins, and Cornell West who I trust to interpret the news for me to name a small few. I like how they tie things to history and spotting trends. News I get from anywhere, I just don't listen to their interpretation of it
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I agree that the BBC is generally pretty good, and I'd like to have something like that here in the US to demonstrate how it is supposed to be done to the other news media.

But the reality is that you don't know you don't pay any attention to propaganda. You try to make yourself immune but it's not possible to be immune if you consume any media at all.
    Both sides of the aisle are full of crap, so most anything that comes from the "talking heads" is pretty much worthless. If anyone listens to them without checking the story on other sources, they are subjecting themselves to the propaganda machine from either side.
    Bottom line, always check other sources for the same story and contrast the reporting. The truth is usually somewhere in the middle.

Both sides of the aisle are full of crap, so most anything that comes from the "talking heads" is pretty much worthless. If anyone listens to them without checking the story on other sources, they are subjecting themselves to the propaganda machine from either side.
    Bottom line, always check other sources for the same story and contrast the reporting. The truth is usually somewhere in the middle.
    Also trace the "data" back to the source to confirm it since "study says ..." is the most common form of lying.

exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    I do not thank you. He's simply telling you to find a better source for your news. He is not denying, nor did he anywhere, that Fox news is the leading right-wing media source. Biggest does not mean "most-reliable" which is the point he is trying to get across, thus telling you to find a different source.

Somehow that went way over your head.
    If fox news is the biggest right wing media source, and I am telling him it's the source I am using for telling him what right wing rhetoric is, his response to me is to find a better source for understanding right wing rhetoric...

Follow that?

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Yes I do. Refer to post above.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

One more thing and I will leave it alone. As one who spews left wing propaganda frequently, I imagine you are very concerned about right wing propaganda. It counters all of the nonsense you spew with other nonsense.
    Both are nonsense and both should be listened to with a very large grain of salt.
    lol, great. This coming from a nurse who cant even point out which dumb **** pushed anti mask rhetoric and lead to hundreds of.thousands of extra deaths. You sure are immune from that propganda, lmao, for sure.

The poster child of republican brainwashed health care worker.

Last edited by nastynice; 04-27-2021 at 03:00 PM.

nobody wants to say **** about LeBron James. nothing, mngopher35?

I guess his attack on a white police officer was totally fine, wouldn't want anyone to call out his hate, don't want to take away from the left's attack on police in America.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    nobody wants to say **** about LeBron James. nothing, mngopher35?

I guess his attack on a white police officer was totally fine, wouldn't want anyone to call out his hate, don't want to take away from the left's attack on police in America.
    Why didnt maga say any thing about it. This is an American living in america making statements about america. If MAGA stands for making america great again, then why would they ignore this Americans comments about america not being great?

Did you contact MAGA? Tell them that they are ignoring americans?

One would think a group called make america great would be concerned with anything to do with america and its greatness.