Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 572 of 632 FirstFirst ... 72472522562570571572573574582622 ... LastLast
Results 8,566 to 8,580 of 9469
  1. #8566
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    17,302
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Here's the question I have for you on this. Are they truly independent? Or are they saying they are independent and really voting one direction? Because it's popular to say you aren't a Democrat or Republican, but I don't believe that people are really voting in an independent fashion.

    I will also say that the furthest back that Gallup goes from 40% independent in January 2004 to 41% in March 2021.

    https://news.gallup.com/poll/15370/p...filiation.aspx
    Well of course they are voting for either democrat or republican since they haven't been an 'independent" candidate. the two parties made it hard to establish a third party even if one appears.

    I can only speak on why I became independent. Lost faith in the democrat party. Starting to question our whole political system
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  2. #8567
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Well if this is another thing to bash a moderate, Maxine, sure. Do you think I am a Maxine Waters fan or are you taking this time to vent on her for my amusement? That is your opinion, I am sure those protesters didn't think that way when Maxine showed her support for them. You can say Obama acted like an activist when he spoke at an anti-Iraq invasion rally, Robert F, Kennedy act like one when spoke at an anti-Vietnam war and tour the south to witness the poverty that black suffered under Jim Crow. All these incidents strengthen their followers' support for them. So I don't know what your beef is outside the fact that those who are doing this now you don't like for political reasons.

    Just because you said our complaints are bs doesn't mean they are. Hell, we when through four years here listening to republican posters said the same thing about the complaints against Trump. Y'all share the same trait, you dismiss anything that attacks your boy or in your case girl angrily. Tribalism, thou shalt never criticize the leadership. I am sure you will let me know when I break some more commandments y'all hold dear.

    Those progressive beat moderate democrat, so somebody in those districts aren't too happy with mod democrats as well. All of those mods had the full endorsement of Pelosi and the DNC. Notice the number of progressive are steadily climbing, small but climbing. Maybe if Biden is successful in pulling off progressive policies, the mod can undercut the progressive and win back those seats. It is all on the Mods to win back the progressive vote. Bit ch and moan about progressive all you want but it was people's lack of faith in the moderate that open the door to them.
    Well at least you straight up admit that you'll support anything that bashes a politician you don't like. Showing none of your opinions on any nuanced subject should be taken seriously. Kind of just completely proved my point that you're a progressive hack.

    Yeah man. They've taken seats in the furthest left districts in the USA. Next stop Texas!

    And I'm not really against their candidates as much as I'm against their sycophantic cult like followers that often end up trying to push narratives that the Dems and GOP are the same.

    I'll continue looking at candidates rationally. And what policies they get passed. You can continue chosing based on how woke their Twitter is with the rest if the children.

  3. #8568
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3,093
    And BTW you still haven't had a legit complaint related to her job. Just more progressive rhetoric about "the establishment" and the "status quo".

  4. #8569
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    I mean heís right to a point that these groups donít care about that kind of stuff. They could care less about inner city crime but if a cop shoots someone thatís even justified they would protest and some even riot. Thatís not racist thatís how a lot of these groups are.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    BLMs cause is to fight against police brutality.

    They don't spend time talking about the dangers of high cholesterol in the black community either.

    It's weird that you'd have an expectation for them to attack every issue regarding what's endangering black people.

    They have a cause. And furthermore you guys are misunderstanding the issue with police brutality in the black community. It's not just how many die. It's about the effect it has beyond that.

  5. #8570
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3,093
    And btw. I don't see black people denying gang violence is a problem.

    Or denying it's occurring. Or justifying it the way the right wing has for generations with police brutality.

    Remember the case with Chauvin was almost covered up. So then people go "oh this is a outlier"... Is it? Or is it what the black community has been saying for decades?

  6. #8571
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    17,302
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Well at least you straight up admit that you'll support anything that bashes a politician you don't like. Showing none of your opinions on any nuanced subject should be taken seriously. Kind of just completely proved my point that you're a progressive hack.
    Well course I bash those politicians I don't approve of, you have done it yourself with Trump. So I guess your opinion of Trump makes you a political hack as well. I never heard of a person who doesn't bash politicians they didn't like here in the PSD. Now you are just being silly because you can't accept my reason for dissing mods.

    Yeah man. They've taken seats in the furthest left districts in the USA. Next stop Texas!

    And I'm not really against their candidates as much as I'm against their sycophantic cult like followers that often end up trying to push narratives that the Dems and GOP are the same.
    HAHAHA said the guy who spits fire anytime someone criticizes his girl. Hate to break to you but one is ineffective because they let problems fester while the other is just plain cracked. Choose which insult fit the democrat. See there is a difference but they both still suck.

    I'll continue looking at candidates rationally. And what policies they get passed. You can continue chosing based on how woke their Twitter is with the rest if the children.
    Yup, that is you, Mr. Rational anything else we should know about you that will make us more in awe of you? Ego trip much?
    Last edited by WES445; 04-23-2021 at 02:23 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  7. #8572
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    17,302
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    And BTW you still haven't had a legit complaint related to her job. Just more progressive rhetoric about "the establishment" and the "status quo".
    Oh, my sweet lord, you haven't listened to a word I said. Basically discounting them as worthless. Ohh, well I tried. I know a brick wall when I see one.
    Last edited by WES445; 04-23-2021 at 02:09 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  8. #8573
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,313
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You don't think there groups who's cause is solving gang violence? As for the media an cop story is more layered and intriguing then a violent gang member story. I don't understand what your point is?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I mean Iím sure there are but you really donít hear about it anywhere because it doesnít drive ratings...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #8574
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Yes it does. All I hear is they shot a 16 year old girl! Or a 13 year old boy! All justified shootings where either the cop was in danger or another person was in danger yet the media and these groups see completely silent when a 7 year old would be shot in a crossfire from a gang shooting.

    Thereís no doubt thereís some cases where the cops were racist and killings werenít justified but I bet you more kids are shot and killed in crossfire from gang shootings rather than police ďtargetingĒ people over the course of a year


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Absolutely idiotic reply. Do you dismiss anti abortionist because they do not stand up for other baby rights? Come on, how do you not see the ridiculousness of this?

    Our system exerts itself in a racist manner. Whether you believe that is true or not is irrelevant because it is true for many minorities across the country. Period.

    People who stand against this and ask for change do not additionally carry the burden of speaking out against gang violence.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  10. #8575
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    I mean Iím sure there are but you really donít hear about it anywhere because it doesnít drive ratings...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So what difference does it make if YOU hear about it?

    If you dont hear something personally it doesnt exist?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  11. #8576
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Well course I bash those politicians I don't approve of, you have done it yourself with Trump. So I guess your opinion of Trump makes you a political hack as well. I never heard of a person who doesn't bash politicians they didn't like here in the PSD. Now you are just being silly because you can't accept my reason for dissing mods. HAHAHA said the guy who spits fire anytime someone criticizes his girl. Hate to break to you but one is ineffective because they let problems fester while the other is just plain cracked. Choose which insult fit the democrat. See there is a difference but they both still suck.

    Yup, that is you, Mr. Rational anything else we should know about you that will make us more in awe of you? Ego trip much?
    If I started bashing Trump for policies I like just because Trump does it you'd have a point. But alas I actually give very specific reasons for when I have a problem with a policy or opinion.

    I don't really defend Pelosi. I more point out that your complaints are just biased ******** and never have anything to do with her actual job. And your inability to do so shows 2 things. You are a political hack and you are completely ignorant when it comes to the political system.

    And lol at you even pretending that you have a legit complaint. Just vague horse **** about the Dems. Of course once again Bernie gets a pass here.

    I'm in awe of a 60 year old demsoc who still treats political groups like a sports team. A guy who calls Malcolm x a hero but ***** on pelosi for not doing anything lol.
    Last edited by MRSpock; 04-23-2021 at 04:38 AM.

  12. #8577
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1
    Loan Advisor is a finance directory comparison website for financial products. We are an independent entity matching you with the best loan providers in Singapore.
    Find out more on https://www.loanadvisor.sg/

  13. #8578
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    17,302
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    If I started bashing Trump for policies I like just because Trump does it you'd have a point. But alas I actually give very specific reasons for when I have a problem with a policy or opinion.

    I don't really defend Pelosi. I more point out that your complaints are just biased ******** and never have anything to do with her actual job. And your inability to do so shows 2 things. You are a political hack and you are completely ignorant when it comes to the political system.

    And lol at you even pretending that you have a legit complaint. Just vague horse **** about the Dems. Of course once again Bernie gets a pass here.

    I'm in awe of a 60 year old demsoc who still treats political groups like a sports team. A guy who calls Malcolm x a hero but ***** on pelosi for not doing anything lol.

    I think more young black boys know about Malcolm and admire him more than Pelosi. Just plain nutty for you to think that Nancy, been on the black bandwagon before I was born, Pelosi was more important to blacks than Malcolm X

    You don't defend her but you elevate her higher in the civil rights movement than a leader that blacks admire. I am not even surprised. You diss two black leaders, one I ain't crazy about, and another who is greatly admired by blacks and then push Pelosi as something better.

    I don't know why you make these personal attacks when I could give two craps and a bag of chips about what you think of me. You only give respect to those who support your team captain. Everybody else is dumb and hacks. Smell that aroma you are letting off, ahh pure tribalism.
    Last edited by WES445; 04-23-2021 at 06:01 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  14. #8579
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    17,302
    BTW, I had a poster of Malcolm X on my bedroom wall when I was a kid because I just couldn't find a poster of Nancy Pelosi anywhere. Oh, how unaware blacks are to her greatness.

    Silly person
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  15. #8580
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I think more young black boys know about Malcolm and admire him more than Pelosi, What a f'ing loser you are to think that Nancy, been on the black bandwagon before I was born, Pelosi was more important to blacks than Malcolm X

    You don't defend her but you elevate her higher in the civil rights movement than a leader that blacks admire. I am not even surprised. You diss two black leaders, one I ain't crazy about, and another who is greatly admired by blacks and then push Pelosi.

    Got any more rich white folks politicians you want to put in place of our black leaders? I am sure it will go over well in the black community. Be like the old days of Jim Crow.
    No I'm saying Malcolm didn't do ****. Or at least anything useful. Point completely went over your head lol.

    I mean which views of his do you celebrate exactly?

    His pro separatists anti integration beliefs? Or how he tried to negotiate an ethnostate with the clan?

    Malcolm X almost lead civil rights into the ****ing ground. It was only later in his life did he drop his more radical views. And then he was murdered. Likely by the same Islamic group that he'd convinced thousands if black people to join.

    The fact that you have an MLK quote on your profile and a Malcolm X poster in you room says a lot. You are confused lol.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •