Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 571 of 615 FirstFirst ... 71471521561569570571572573581 ... LastLast
Results 8,551 to 8,565 of 9217
  1. #8551
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    15,443
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    I guess my point is Wes...

    I've watched you trash Biden for the 90s crime bill. I've watched you trash Pelosi for not fixing problems with racism in her tenure in the house. Then give Bernie mulligans on both those things.

    It's pretty transparent what this is about.
    HAAHAHHA. it is pretty transparent I lost faith in the mods, if it wasn't, I haven't been expressing myself well. I gave the reason why I lost "the faith" during the last primary, so I won't repeat myself. I have crapped on republicans, and they attack me, I attack the moderate they attack me. OH, how I and manram have criticized Bernie during the last primaries, crickets.

    The only thing I guilt about is not playing to the two tribes on this forum by praising their fail leadership as you do. There are a lot of people who don't believe in these two parties, and they don't vote. That fact alone should tell you not too many people believe in those clowns on the hills.
    Last edited by WES445; 04-22-2021 at 09:00 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  2. #8552
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    15,443
    Why don't you go scream at the non-voters for not believing in Pelosi or the democrat party or the whole political system?
    Last edited by WES445; 04-22-2021 at 09:05 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  3. #8553
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2,023
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Wasn't it you who said she was on the black issue bandwagon before I was born? Well, she was crowing in ecstasy about the verdict but WERE F was she when this all started? Well crap on me and the blacks who don't appreciate her minuscule effort on our behalf. I guess you would know better than the black community how much she has done for us People don't protest if they think the system is working for them. They protest to pressure politicians to make changes. You know that Maxine is more of an ally to the moderate than the progressive? She supported the moderate Hillary over Bernie and Biden over Bernie. Crushing a moderate, keep bashing one of your own.HAHAHA, silly person, you are doing my job for me. Please continue...
    How bout she helps by doing her job as a politician. Writing bills and using political leverage to secure votes.

    I don't care what her political leaning is. You're saying Pelosi should have been more supportive of BLM.

    And I'm saying politicians who act like activists don't understand how dumb this is.

    No one is saying you should be thankful for Pelosi. I'm merely pointing out that your and ManRams attempts to target her are disingenuous as your complaints never have any substance.

    At the end of the day if you're not one of the 6 progressives in government then you're bad.

  4. #8554
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post

    And I'm saying politicians who act like activists don't understand how dumb this is.
    I disagree. I think playing activist seems to skyrocket popularity, and in turn the message. Especially in today's media environment. No one pays attention or reacts to bills, its usually about the activist.

    The activist pressures the law maker. Why not apply that pressure as a politician?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  5. #8555
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2,023
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I disagree. I think playing activist seems to skyrocket popularity, and in turn the message. Especially in today's media environment. No one pays attention or reacts to bills, its usually about the activist.

    The activist pressures the law maker. Why not apply that pressure as a politician?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Because you are a lawmaker. Again its a circular thought process.

    As a politician you have power to enact change. As a civilian outside of voting all you have is activism.

  6. #8556
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Because you are a lawmaker. Again its a circular thought process.

    As a politician you have power to enact change. As a civilian outside of voting all you have is activism.
    No, many politicians dont have that power, they have to rely on public support to help push their agenda through.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  7. #8557
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2,023
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    No, many politicians dont have that power, they have to rely on public support to help push their agenda through.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    K. But you need a law for people to back.

    And yes they have that power. If she was trying to get public support for a bill I support it. But she's pushing public support for a movement to get congress to act lol.

  8. #8558
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,375
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    It's disengenuous. His history shows he doesn't care about any of the people till they are useful political leverage.

    He's not offering a solution either. Pushing for any sort of law. There's no real point. Ots just propaganda
    I mean heís right to a point that these groups donít care about that kind of stuff. They could care less about inner city crime but if a cop shoots someone thatís even justified they would protest and some even riot. Thatís not racist thatís how a lot of these groups are.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #8559
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    K. But you need a law for people to back.

    And yes they have that power. If she was trying to get public support for a bill I support it. But she's pushing public support for a movement to get congress to act lol.
    If that's the way to get congress to do what she wants then good for her.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  10. #8560
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    I mean heís right to a point that these groups donít care about that kind of stuff. They could care less about inner city crime but if a cop shoots someone thatís even justified they would protest and some even riot. Thatís not racist thatís how a lot of these groups are.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So if any black group opposes systemic racism, they must also speak up for any black victim of any type?

    Does this "logic" apply to white people too?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  11. #8561
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    15,443
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    How bout she helps by doing her job as a politician. Writing bills and using political leverage to secure votes.
    Well if this is another thing to bash a moderate, Maxine, sure. Do you think I am a Maxine Waters fan or are you taking this time to vent on her for my amusement?

    I don't care what her political leaning is. You're saying Pelosi should have been more supportive of BLM.

    And I'm saying politicians who act like activists don't understand how dumb this is.
    That is your opinion, I am sure those protesters didn't think that way when Maxine showed her support for them. You can say Obama acted like an activist when he spoke at an anti-Iraq invasion rally, Robert F, Kennedy act like one when spoke at an anti-Vietnam war and tour the south to witness the poverty that black suffered under Jim Crow. All these incidents strengthen their followers' support for them. So I don't know what your beef is outside the fact that those who are doing this now you don't like for political reasons.

    No one is saying you should be thankful for Pelosi. I'm merely pointing out that your and ManRams attempts to target her are disingenuous as your complaints never have any substance.

    At the end of the day if you're not one of the 6 progressives in government then you're bad.
    Just because you said our complaints are bs doesn't mean they are. Hell, we when through four years here listening to republican posters said the same thing about the complaints against Trump. Y'all share the same trait, you dismiss anything that attacks your boy or in your case girl angrily. Tribalism, thou shalt never criticize the leadership. I am sure you will let me know when I break some more commandments y'all hold dear.

    Those progressive beat moderate democrat, so somebody in those districts aren't too happy with mod democrats as well. All of those mods had the full endorsement of Pelosi and the DNC. Notice the number of progressive are steadily climbing, small but climbing. Maybe if Biden is successful in pulling off progressive policies, the mod can undercut the progressive and win back those seats. It is all on the Mods to win back the progressive vote. Bit ch and moan about progressive all you want but it was people's lack of faith in the moderate that open the door to them.
    Last edited by WES445; 04-22-2021 at 11:45 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  12. #8562
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    15,443
    Notice how more people are switching from these two-party to become independent?
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  13. #8563
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,375
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    So if any black group opposes systemic racism, they must also speak up for any black victim of any type?

    Does this "logic" apply to white people too?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Yes it does. All I hear is they shot a 16 year old girl! Or a 13 year old boy! All justified shootings where either the cop was in danger or another person was in danger yet the media and these groups see completely silent when a 7 year old would be shot in a crossfire from a gang shooting.

    Thereís no doubt thereís some cases where the cops were racist and killings werenít justified but I bet you more kids are shot and killed in crossfire from gang shootings rather than police ďtargetingĒ people over the course of a year


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #8564
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    99,499
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Notice how more people are switching from these two-party to become independent?
    Here's the question I have for you on this. Are they truly independent? Or are they saying they are independent and really voting one direction? Because it's popular to say you aren't a Democrat or Republican, but I don't believe that people are really voting in an independent fashion.

    I will also say that the furthest back that Gallup goes from 40% independent in January 2004 to 41% in March 2021.

    https://news.gallup.com/poll/15370/p...filiation.aspx
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  15. #8565
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    59,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Yes it does. All I hear is they shot a 16 year old girl! Or a 13 year old boy! All justified shootings where either the cop was in danger or another person was in danger yet the media and these groups see completely silent when a 7 year old would be shot in a crossfire from a gang shooting.

    Thereís no doubt thereís some cases where the cops were racist and killings werenít justified but I bet you more kids are shot and killed in crossfire from gang shootings rather than police ďtargetingĒ people over the course of a year


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You don't think there groups who's cause is solving gang violence? As for the media an cop story is more layered and intriguing then a violent gang member story. I don't understand what your point is?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •