Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 570 of 621 FirstFirst ... 70470520560568569570571572580620 ... LastLast
Results 8,536 to 8,550 of 9313
    oh crap, I was hoping for an "Italians are POC" moment.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Your manipulation of them is.

Maybe YOU should try again..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I didn't manipulate any statistics.

these are numbers. take them as you want.

https://www.voanews.com/usa/anti-asi...d-ethnic-lines
    In New York City, where anti-Asian hate crime soared nearly nine-fold in 2020 over the year before, only two of the 20 people arrested last year in connection with these attacks were white, according to New York Police Department data analyzed by the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism. Eleven were African Americans, six were white Hispanics and one was a Black Hispanic.
    https://www.asian-dawn.com/2020/05/1...ce-department/
    In 2018, there were 182,230 reports of Asians being victims of violent crime. The race of the offenders against Asians is as follows: 24% White and 28% Black. With that said, the U.S. population is 62% Caucasian, so you would think Caucasians would be committing more violent crimes against Asians. The black population is 12%, Hispanics are 17%, and Asians are 6% of the U.S. population.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

people were wrong about the shooting of Ma’Khia Bryant.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/video...efore-shooting

‘I’m Going To Stab The ******* Out Of You, B****’: Video Emerges of Ma’Khia Bryant Before Shooting
    Video has emerged in the shooting of Ma’Khia Bryant, 16, who was shot and killed while she was attempting to stab another girl, showing her screaming, “I’m going to stab the ******* out of you, b****,” as she lunged toward the girl before she was shot.
    video in link, or easy to find elsewhere.

Bryant wasn't trying to defend herself, the girl in pink was the victim.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

it's not racist to want attention for other black lives. these black children mattered too, and they deserve media attention and that is not happening.

twitter thread..

https://twitter.com/LeonydusJohnson/...31216379584512

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Seek help.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I didn't manipulate any statistics.

these are numbers. take them as you want.

https://www.voanews.com/usa/anti-asi...d-ethnic-lines

https://www.asian-dawn.com/2020/05/1...ce-department/
    Read your post. People.are against hate crimes, but you insinuated that they arent against hate crimes unless they are perpetuated by whites.

That is manipulation within the context of your overall bigger racist perspective.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it's not racist to want attention for other black lives. these black children mattered too, and they deserve media attention and that is not happening.

twitter thread..

https://twitter.com/LeonydusJohnson/...31216379584512
    Seriously bro, you're just becoming flat out racist at this point. Stop it. Stop making a mockery of black people dying. Seriously, its getting beyond disgusting.

You are really starting to expose yourself as a legitimate racist.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Becoming? Starting to? What planet have you been on?

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Seriously bro, you're just becoming flat out racist at this point. Stop it. Stop making a mockery of black people dying. Seriously, its getting beyond disgusting.

You are really starting to expose yourself as a legitimate racist.

What makes what he says or doing racist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

When a black person dies, he starts asking why dont these black people or pro black groups speak out against it. He never asked why other human rights groups didnt bring it up.

He is using the death of black people in order to support systemic racism against blacks. That is a racist tactic.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    You do know Pelosi have no weight in black communities on a national level? She never embraced BLM as Bernie did. She and moderate aren't interested in changing the criminal justice system. Yeah, lip service but no bills or policies on this are on the congressional floor. While I watched my communities lose education funding, mental health programs cut and general downfall in our standard of living over the last four decades, we got a lot of lip service from politicians like Pelosi, Clinton, and even Obama. Most of these aren't even black issues since they are occurring in poor white rural areas as well.

We do get a lot of ''those poor people, isn't racism bad" cards. All our politicians from both parties get the blame for the state we all are in. Pelosi has been there for how long?

It wasn't the moderate who got the system to finally convict a bad cop, but the people in the streets. People coming out of these movements are entering the political system as progressives not moderate.

Oh, by the way, I happy that Pelosi made big bucks off insider trader information.
    What dies embrace BLM mean. And I call ******** on you doing anything but calling her a bandwagoner like you already did.

Protesting is for civilians imo. Politicians should be enacting change from inside the system. People like Waters looks ****in stupid when they try to be activists while holding a seat in congress. Its like she's protesting herself.

And lol at the inside trading comment. If you have to Google dirt on hercit proves my point.

I guess nasty isn't the only one that's been living on another planet the last few decades.

It's disengenuous. His history shows he doesn't care about any of the people till they are useful political leverage.

He's not offering a solution either. Pushing for any sort of law. There's no real point. Ots just propaganda

I guess my point is Wes...

I've watched you trash Biden for the 90s crime bill. I've watched you trash Pelosi for not fixing problems with racism in her tenure in the house. Then give Bernie mulligans on both those things.

It's pretty transparent what this is about.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    What dies embrace BLM mean.
    Wasn't it you who said she was on the black issue bandwagon before I was born? Well, she was crowing in ecstasy about the verdict but WERE F was she when this all started?
    And I call ******** on you doing anything but calling her a bandwagoner like you already did.
    Well crap on me and the blacks who don't appreciate her minuscule effort on our behalf. I guess you would know better than the black community how much she has done for us

Protesting is for civilians imo. Politicians should be enacting change from inside the system. People like Waters look ****in stupid when they try to be activists while holding a seat in congress. It's like she's protecting herself.
    People don't protest if they think the system is working for them. They protest to pressure politicians to make changes. You know that Maxine is more of an ally to the moderate than the progressive? She supported the moderate Hillary over Bernie and Biden over Bernie. Crushing a moderate, keep bashing one of your own.HAHAHA, silly person, you are doing my job for me. Please continue...

And lol at the inside trading comment. If you have to Google dirt on hercit proves my point.
    Last edited by WES445; 04-22-2021 at 08:26 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers