Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 564 of 615 FirstFirst ... 64464514554562563564565566574614 ... LastLast
Results 8,446 to 8,460 of 9217
  1. #8446
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2,030
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    It doesnt matter anymore to be honest... I would not want to be a cop ever and the .5 percent at best that are bad are killing it for the other 99.5 percent that are good.. The 13 year old mexican kid who was out late at night with a gun/shooting a gun and had gun in hand when the cop shot him still was made out to be a victim and the cops the bad guys all because the person they shot wasnt white. Their was protests and the family is claiming how great of a kid he was and he did no wrong.... he was shooting a gun in town late at night at the age of 13 but he is such a great kid that did no wrong.
    1. It's quite telling that you keep saying .5% of cops. A number you're pulling straight out of your ***.

    2. I don't want you to be a cop ever. All good 👍

  2. #8447
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,983
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    1. It's quite telling that you keep saying .5% of cops. A number you're pulling straight out of your ***.

    2. I don't want you to be a cop ever. All good 👍
    With the amount of cops this country has employed its def a very low pct like a .5 to 1 pct at best... You can keep trying to make this about hating cops or racism etc but guess what we need to stop looking at every cop situation like its the cops fault when someone that isnt white is the victim. Tell me what was that cop suppose to do in that stiuation when he arrived? Should he have let that girl stab the other girl? If so what do you think the headline would be right now? White cop allows black girl to be stabbed in altercation instead of doing his job.

    Quit the stupid **** at this point.... the same thing with the other 13 year old kid from the other day where he was such a good boy but yet he was out late at night shooting a ****ing gun in the city and ran from police and had gun in hand when he was confronted... and we are protesting that lol. I hope every cop in america goes on strike just at this point to see how this country would be without protection because the good cops are now being hung out to dry and made to be criminals nomatter the outcome.

    The cop that was found guilty today deserved it... million percent and I pray he gets max time which would be like 100 years i think... But now we are going after cops that are doing their ****ing jobs.

  3. #8448
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    59,505
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    It doesnt matter anymore to be honest... I would not want to be a cop ever and the .5 percent at best that are bad are killing it for the other 99.5 percent that are good.. The 13 year old mexican kid who was out late at night with a gun/shooting a gun and had gun in hand when the cop shot him still was made out to be a victim and the cops the bad guys all because the person they shot wasnt white. Their was protests and the family is claiming how great of a kid he was and he did no wrong.... he was shooting a gun in town late at night at the age of 13 but he is such a great kid that did no wrong.
    His smile lit up a room


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  4. #8449
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    17,404
    I don't know what percent of cops are 'bad' (relative term). What I DO know is officers are leaving the force across the country and that, too, is problematic. Some suggest 'good, they'll be replaced by people not entrenched in old training' ...whether that's true or not, they'll be replaced by people with a lot less experience...and that's scary, too.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  5. #8450
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,983
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I don't know what percent of cops are 'bad' (relative term). What I DO know is officers are leaving the force across the country and that, too, is problematic. Some suggest 'good, they'll be replaced by people not entrenched in old training' ...whether that's true or not, they'll be replaced by people with a lot less experience...and that's scary, too.
    they could offer 100 dollars an hour and id refuse. The low pct of bad cops are really bad but now we are losing cops across the board and i dont blame them. We heard more about that 13 year old with a gun getting killed and protests galore over the cop that ran in and lost his life trying to stop the mass shooting a few weeks back.

  6. #8451
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    5,124
    Remember that a cop pulled up and shot Tamir Rice (a kid) instantly like it was nothing and got away with it. Chauvin was caught on tape murdering an unarmed suspect and cops are the victims here? Give me a ****ing break. ****ing snowflakes.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.

    -JFK


  7. #8452
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2,030
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    With the amount of cops this country has employed its def a very low pct like a .5 to 1 pct at best... You can keep trying to make this about hating cops or racism etc but guess what we need to stop looking at every cop situation like its the cops fault when someone that isnt white is the victim. Tell me what was that cop suppose to do in that stiuation when he arrived? Should he have let that girl stab the other girl? If so what do you think the headline would be right now? White cop allows black girl to be stabbed in altercation instead of doing his job.

    Quit the stupid **** at this point.... the same thing with the other 13 year old kid from the other day where he was such a good boy but yet he was out late at night shooting a ****ing gun in the city and ran from police and had gun in hand when he was confronted... and we are protesting that lol. I hope every cop in america goes on strike just at this point to see how this country would be without protection because the good cops are now being hung out to dry and made to be criminals nomatter the outcome.

    The cop that was found guilty today deserved it... million percent and I pray he gets max time which would be like 100 years i think... But now we are going after cops that are doing their ****ing jobs.
    1. I said this last time you used this forum as an outhouse. There isn't a single profession in the world that has .5% bad employees.

    2. It's even more hard to believe that number when you notice how often cops are protected by their union and aren't ousted by other cops. The ONLY reason we know about this is because a girl filmed this with her cell phone. Because the cops definitely tried to cover this up at first. A girl that was threatened with mace btw.

    3. I'm one of very few people who defended that cop that shot a 13 year old. And defended it very aggressively. I didn't taunt anyone's empathy for a kid getting shot because I'm not nearly as big a loser as you but yeah...

    4. I'll look into the case later. I'd rather be happy about this result for you know... a day or 2 lol.

    5. Is doing there jobs breaking the arm of a lady with dementia? Or threatening service members (another cop that didn't get fired till the video hit the public a year later)?

    Man a large portion of that .5% have been making a rukus!

  8. #8453
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,983
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Remember that a cop pulled up and shot Tamir Rice (a kid) instantly like it was nothing and got away with it. Chauvin was caught on tape murdering an unarmed suspect and cops are the victims here? Give me a ****ing break. ****ing snowflakes.
    na you right... this cop deserves jail time because he is a cop and he was white and the victim wasnt. Cool?

  9. #8454
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2,030
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I don't know what percent of cops are 'bad' (relative term). What I DO know is officers are leaving the force across the country and that, too, is problematic. Some suggest 'good, they'll be replaced by people not entrenched in old training' ...whether that's true or not, they'll be replaced by people with a lot less experience...and that's scary, too.
    Honestly 90% of what cops do is utter ********.

    Edit: Quoted wrong person.

  10. #8455
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,983
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    1. I said this last time you used this forum as an outhouse. There isn't a single profession in the world that has .5% bad employees.

    2. It's even more hard to believe that number when you notice how often cops are protected by their union and aren't ousted by other cops. The ONLY reason we know about this is because a girl filmed this with her cell phone. Because the cops definitely tried to cover this up at first. A girl that was threatened with mace btw.

    3. I'm one of very few people who defended that cop that shot a 13 year old. And defended it very aggressively. I didn't taunt anyone's empathy for a kid getting shot because I'm not nearly as big a loser as you but yeah...

    4. I'll look into the case later. I'd rather be happy about this result for you know... a day or 2 lol.

    5. Is doing there jobs breaking the arm of a lady with dementia? Or threatening service members (another cop that didn't get fired till the video hit the public a year later)?

    Man a large portion of that .5% have been making a rukus!
    you do realize there is over 800k officers in the united states right? lets say 1 percent of them are bad how many offices is that exactly? go

    In todays world we would def hear much much more and see much much more if it were way above that 1 percent. Its the 1 percent that are destroying it for the rest of them and when we lose our police force and get young cops in here who are now taking over for the legit good cops because the good cops dont want to risk getting screwed over for doing their job then **** is really gonna get bad.

  11. #8456
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,983
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    1. I said this last time you used this forum as an outhouse. There isn't a single profession in the world that has .5% bad employees.

    2. It's even more hard to believe that number when you notice how often cops are protected by their union and aren't ousted by other cops. The ONLY reason we know about this is because a girl filmed this with her cell phone. Because the cops definitely tried to cover this up at first. A girl that was threatened with mace btw.

    3. I'm one of very few people who defended that cop that shot a 13 year old. And defended it very aggressively. I didn't taunt anyone's empathy for a kid getting shot because I'm not nearly as big a loser as you but yeah...

    4. I'll look into the case later. I'd rather be happy about this result for you know... a day or 2 lol.

    5. Is doing there jobs breaking the arm of a lady with dementia? Or threatening service members (another cop that didn't get fired till the video hit the public a year later)?

    Man a large portion of that .5% have been making a rukus!
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Honestly 90% of what cops do is utter ********.
    welcome to slapping the **** out of any chance at you had at not being bias lol.

    my numbers are bad but your hypocitical *** can say what 90 percent of cops do is ********?

  12. #8457
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2,030
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    you do realize there is over 800k officers in the united states right? lets say 1 percent of them are bad how many offices is that exactly? go

    In todays world we would def hear much much more and see much much more if it were way above that 1 percent. Its the 1 percent that are destroying it for the rest of them and when we lose our police force and get young cops in here who are now taking over for the legit good cops because the good cops dont want to risk getting screwed over for doing their job then **** is really gonna get bad.
    I think you have a real disillusion for how much time actually spend helping/saving people.

  13. #8458
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2,030
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    welcome to slapping the **** out of any chance at you had at not being bias lol.

    my numbers are bad but your hypocitical *** can say what 90 percent of cops do is ********?
    I mean do we need cops for traffic violations? Do we need them for ticketing uber drivers for picking up people not on their app and avoiding a tax?

    Are these necessities to peace in the US?

    90% is an over exaggeration probably. But I stand by the sentiment.
    Last edited by MRSpock; 04-21-2021 at 08:14 AM.

  14. #8459
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    5,124
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    na you right... this cop deserves jail time because he is a cop and he was white and the victim wasnt. Cool?
    Those are your words Broski. Not mine.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.

    -JFK


  15. #8460
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    15,517
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    na you right... this cop deserves jail time because he is a cop and he was white and the victim wasnt. Cool?
    Na Chauvin deserves jail time because he showed reckless disregard for human life. Sadly, black people and other minorities are unjustly on the wrong end of it in disproportionate numbers.

    I personally don't disagree that most cops are good, but I know they aren't doing enough to oust the bad apples. I'll save my tears for the next victim.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •