Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 554 of 606 FirstFirst ... 54454504544552553554555556564604 ... LastLast
Results 8,296 to 8,310 of 9087
    Then that is the court problem. It doesn't operate in a self-seal vacuum. You can say that about any outside source, like tv, other police questionable shooting that occurs during this trial. This a problem the court has always had.

we can go to the days when they were building a gallow outside the court during a trial.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Here is a story about this case that you might want to read:
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/19/polit...eal/index.html
    From the article;
    ""I'll give you that Congresswoman Waters may have given you something on appeal that may result in this whole trial being overturned," Judge Peter Cahill told defense attorney Eric Nelson on Monday."
    An old white dude doesn't want a black women speaking out and expressing her opinion...color me surprised!
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Their really was a guy in here telling everybody what MLK would do and that he was disliked because of wanting to change the status quo and not upend racism...

Newsflash dick-wad....racism was the status quo when MLK was alive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    An old white dude doesn't want a black women speaking out and expressing her opinion...color me surprised!
    He is the presiding judge in this case, not "an old white dude". His concern is the legal aspect of her "visit".
    And, did you read the entire story?

He is the presiding judge in this case, not "an old white dude". His concern is the legal aspect of her "visit".
    What legal aspect are we talking about outside his court and case? Just arrest her if she breaking the law, if not, then he bit ching that the world isn't fair.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

I wasn't aware that being a judge meant someone wasn't able to be prejudiced. That's news to me!
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

If this case goes south, then it is on the court system. No, the sun was in my eyes, or a rock in my shoe that cause me to lose, or Maxine Waters came to town will not be accepted as an excuse for a bad verdict. If this cop gets a re-trial for whatever reason, then it is his right as established by laws and regulations.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I wasn't aware that being a judge meant someone wasn't able to be prejudiced. That's news to me!
    Judges are paid to interpret laws, not make them.
    As has been said, if the case isn't proven to the satisfaction of the jury, its on the prosecution.

I feel for the judge, no judge wants to handle a hot case that drawn attention from around the world. A lot of eyes looking over his shoulders and revving up rallies outside his court.

Will Rogers

He happens to be the judge that drew this case. I'm sure he did not request to preside over it. He has a great deal of responsibility, keeping the circus out of his courtroom.

I have said and will continue to say that Derek Chauvin should be convicted of manslaughter in this case. Maxine Waters coming to Brooklyn Center, Minnesota does no good for the prosecution.
    No ****. You don't need to repeat yourself a dozen times.

Maybe you're the old white dude he referenced.

https://twitter.com/carterforva/stat...62707948396550

Good thread (from someone so polarizing I don't expect anyone to care)
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    https://twitter.com/carterforva/stat...62707948396550

Good thread (from someone so polarizing I don't expect anyone to care)
    Maybe news to some on how contradictory our system is and how it causes problems.

Will Rogers

I was told that judges canít be racist.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...rnd/index.html

She was appointed by the current senator from Colorado. He should be asked about this and whether he saw anything in her character that indicated this type of behavior. Heís not guilty for her behavior but that doesnít mean he shouldnít be asked about it.