Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 552 of 605 FirstFirst ... 52452502542550551552553554562602 ... LastLast
Results 8,266 to 8,280 of 9074
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    This says so much about you.

1. Shut the **** up. You claim to be against violence yet YOU are willing to accept a not guilty verdict because a congresswoman said something stupid? So you're not ok with Maxine waters wanting confrontation but youre ok with murderers walking?

2. He said an appeal might be granted. Not that it might change the verdict to not guilty. You don't even understand what's being said here
    And you're so oblivious to your own words you are trying to pretend like this would be acceptable.

3. If an appeal were to be won by defense there would likely be a retrial. Very rarely do appeals lead to someone walking. So don't get your hopes up buddy.

4 We're looking for a guilty verdict and we're looking to see if all of the talk that took place and has been taking place after they saw what happened to George Floyd. If nothing does not happen, then we know that we got to not only stay in the street, but we have got to fight for justice,"

Are these comments reckless and poorly timed? Yes. Are they "inciting violence against private property owners? Nooooooo. How the **** did you stretch to that ridiculous conclusion.

5. And if you stick by all these statements... Then you must be mad that Cruz Trump and Guliani aren't even being charged with inciting the insurrection.

Vomitous.
    1. I am afraid that Maxine's statement may cause a mistrial, or a not guilty verdict. Neither is an acceptable result of the trial. Chauvin is, IMO, guilty of manslaughter.
    2. It is not up to the judge to determine innocence or guilt. It is up to the jury. Hopefully, they were sequestered and did not hear Maxine's statements. He also said he might grant a mistrial in the case.
    3. What hopes am I getting up? I have stated that I feel Chauvin is guilty of manslaughter.
    4. OK. Whatever you say. Maxine said that "We must be more confrontational." That sounds to me like she approves of the violent tactics that the rioters are using. Arson, looting, destruction of private and public property.
    5. I would welcome charges being filed against Cruz, Trump and Guliani. Let the courts determine guilt or not.

Stop trying to put words in my mouth. You have no idea what I feel about situations of this sort and likely never will. My opinions are not that important in the grand scheme of things, nor are yours. Lets hope Maxine's statements don't cost a conviction in this case, which would cost millions of dollars in damage to cities across the country.
    I agree that your misrepresentation of my statements is vomitous.
    Last edited by catman; 04-20-2021 at 01:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Again, your age doesnít matter. Itís not a benefit that you were alive when he was, if anything itís damning that you lived through his rise and still have this completely uninformed understanding of his beliefs lol. I literally showed you things he said that define his beliefs (thereís a lot more but youíve suggested that learning isnít much of an interest to you so Iíll politely refrain) and dismiss your ridiculous white washing of him, but yet you persist.

King supporting black owned enterprises doesnít negate his detest for the racist oppression of them though. What a bizarre argument to make lol.
    MLK detested racism, that is true. I agree with that attitude.
    What is your problem? Did you think MLK wasn't worthy of respect? Are you a racist?

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I'm not trying to make this easy or hard. You are arguing something that you may or may not have actually seen with your down eyes. I do not know how old you are, nor do I care. Martin Luther King supported black owned enterprises. He wanted minority groups to be self-reliant, not dependent on the government for their livelyhoods.
    Catman you were the exact type of person as to why black people had to stand there and get the **** beat out of them to get equal rights. Because any retaliation would be blown up by right wing media and their dumbass voters would be like "see told ya, these blacks just can't help and be violent".

MLK mixed conservative Christian value with being pro social programs. He was pro UBI. MLK was not who you think he was lol.

He would not approve of the direction the civil rights movement as it currently exists.
    People that besmirch the name of MLK (if they are conservatives or moderates) are called racist by the leftists.
    I believe that you, sir, are a racist.

1. I am afraid that Maxine's statement may cause a mistrial, or a not guilty verdict. Neither is an acceptable result of the trial. Chauvin is, IMO, guilty of manslaughter.
    2. It is not up to the judge to determine innocence or guilt. It is up to the jury. Hopefully, they were sequestered and did not hear Maxine's statements. He also said he might grant a mistrial in the case.
    3. What hopes am I getting up? I have stated that I feel Chauvin is guilty of manslaughter. Just stop.
    4. OK. Whatever you say. Maxine said that "We must be more confrontational." That sounds to me like she approves of the violent tactics that the rioters are using. Arson, looting, destruction of private and public property.
    5. I would welcome charges being filed against Cruz, Trump and Guliani. Let the courts determine guilt or not.

Stop trying to put words in my mouth. You have no idea what I feel about situations of this sort and likely never will. My opinions are not that important in the grand scheme of things, nor are yours. Lets hope Maxine's statements don't cost a conviction in this case, which would cost millions of dollars in damage to cities across the country.
    Your words are phony and misinformed.

You're wrong about literally everything. And there'd have to be some shocking new evidence for a not guilty verdict to occur. There's a 0% chance that happens.

So she incited "violence against personal property owners?" LOL.

I mean your lack of conviction to your own opinions is pretty pathetic.

MLK detested racism, that is true. I agree with that attitude.
    What is your problem? Did you think MLK wasn't worthy of respect? Are you a racist?
    I think heís way more worthy of the respect you refuse to show him by misrepresenting his beliefs (which you refuse to acknowledge even when presented with lol) lying and being a silly racist about.

Kinda funny how you choose not to remember certain things about him. Almost like youíre doing it on purpose lol

He would not approve of the direction the civil rights movement as it currently exists.
    People that besmirch the name of MLK (if they are conservatives or moderates) are called racist by the leftists.
    I believe that you, sir, are a racist.
    He'd definitely approve if the direction but question their tact.

I am truly sorry you have a problem understanding what I am saying here, but there it is. We are pretty much in agreement about Derek Chauvin's trial. I do not wish to have Maxine's statements cost the state a conviction.
    What does "We must stay in the streets and get more confrontational" mean to you? She is inciting to riot as she has before when she said to confront any of the cabinet members if you see them in public and tell them that they aren't welcome anywhere.

What does "We must stay in the streets and get more confrontational" mean to you?
    It means equality is worth fighting for. The chauvin trial.represents a lot in the american race problem. If chauvin walks, the system is basically devaluing the lives of blacks. That is something worth getting violent for.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

And I agree with this. Chauvin should not walk. He is, IMO, guilty of manslaughter.
    I do not agree that violence is the right idea. Destroying businesses and private property in your own neighborhood does nothing to elevate your lifestyle. It would be like you burning down your own house and saying you did it because you were mad that someone said something bad about you.

And I agree with this. Chauvin should not walk. He is, IMO, guilty of manslaughter.
    I do not agree that violence is the right idea. Destroying businesses and private property in your own neighborhood does nothing to elevate your lifestyle. It would be like you burning down your own house and saying you did it because you were mad that someone said something bad about you.
    It's the only way anything will change. Make of that what you will, but that's reality.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Your words are phony and misinformed.

You're wrong about literally everything. And there'd have to be some shocking new evidence for a not guilty verdict to occur. There's a 0% chance that happens.

So she incited "violence against personal property owners?" LOL.

I mean your lack of conviction to your own opinions is pretty pathetic.
    Bingo bongo.

https://youtu.be/pvfeRvm3V54

Man cops be killing it right now.

Lady with dementia gets caught stealing 14 dollars worth of stuff.

So this cop did the right thing and dislocated her shoulder of course.

It's understandable i mean she's old sure but she looks wiry.

Happened awhile ago... thisvis so stupid it makes me drive right past anger into manic laughter.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    pick a lane, is this inciting violence or not. it's not about me, it's the left and the standard that they set.

the same people that concluded Trump incited rioting, refuse to see the same damn thing when it comes from a Democrat, at any time, with a lengthy list of the same rhetoric from Democrats/left. hypocrites.
    Maybe your the one who should pick a lane

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Imagine how much better of a country this would be if the chuds on the right put even 1/100th of the of the effort they do into being faux-outraged about Maxime Waters (who said literally nothing wrong, and is right) as they did in actually addressing any of the real problems that face this country -- like state sanctioned violence against US citizens.

Imagine.

Nope. They choose to be neanderthals instead.
    America is truly ****ed if everyone can not agree that what Maxine Waters said was wrong.

how the **** anyone can not see that, especially after what the judge said.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome