Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 54 of 620 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154554 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Nope. Just a guy that knows how to add 2+2. Are you someone that thinks this cop threw mace at a little child?
    I donít think you throw mace at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

Wonderful.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yes, if one correlates higher crime to blacks and treats them as such based on this fact, that is the definition of prejudism.

Your mentality in of itself is not a big issue, but when that mentality becomes a group mentality among 10, 20, 30 percent of a population, it becomes a very real and tangible issue for those being viewed in a prejudice manner.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Understanding the fact that black people, as a whole, commit more crimes is not racist. Obviously, itís a certain portion. Itís typically males between the ages of 18-30. Thereís also the fact that most crimes committed by black people are against black people. I would imagine a true racist would applaud that fact, not use it to cast judgement.

And yes, if you treat all black people like criminals itís racism.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Wonderful.
    No. You were right that they both should have stayed home. The cop may very well been wrong too

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Understanding the fact that black people, as a whole, commit more crimes is not racist. Obviously, itís a certain portion. Itís typically males between the ages of 18-30. Thereís also the fact that most crimes committed by black people are against black people. I would imagine a true racist would applaud that fact, not use it to cast judgement.

And yes, if you treat all black people like criminals itís racism.
    It's a little more complex than that. Look at it strictly thought the perspective of a black man, forget anyone else's perspective. It's not like people will just outright treat someone like a criminal, but still, people are aware of this fact and being aware of this fact affects an individuals behavior.

So someone is coming across people on a regular basis who are stereotyping them (maybe even subconsciously, maybe with no malicious intent), and so they are now treated as a stereotype on a constant basis. This is a very different world compared to living in a world without dealing with this regular prejudism.

This mentality of justifying prejudism rather than condemn it because statistics say you are correct in doing so, this is a backwards mentality imo.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

You could throw a mace, but it certainly wouldnít be the most effective way to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    It's a little more complex than that. Look at it strictly thought the perspective of a black man, forget anyone else's perspective. It's not like people will just outright treat someone like a criminal, but still, people are aware of this fact and being aware of this fact affects an individuals behavior.

So someone is coming across people on a regular basis who are stereotyping them (maybe even subconsciously, maybe with no malicious intent), and so they are now treated as a stereotype on a constant basis. This is a very different world compared to living in a world without dealing with this regular prejudism.

This mentality of justifying prejudism rather than condemn it because statistics say you are correct in doing so, this is a backwards mentality imo.

In some cases itís acceptable to be prejudice. If you are walking down the street and in the same side is a group of white males with skin heads and Nazi tattoos but on the other side is a group old white ladies, will you cross the street? Of course you would.

The difference is most white people dont look, act and dress like Nazis. Iím not saying all black men look, act and dress like criminals but a good portion of inner city males do. It takes time for there to be a difference. Itís happening but it takes time.

In some cases itís acceptable to be prejudice. If you are walking down the street and in the same side is a group of white males with skin heads and Nazi tattoos but on the other side is a group old white ladies, will you cross the street? Of course you would.

The difference is most white people dont look, act and dress like Nazis. Iím not saying all black men look, act and dress like criminals but a good portion of inner city males do. It takes time for there to be a difference. Itís happening but it takes time.
    You should probably not use racist examples to disprove your racism.

Which you just proved. Congrats, racist.

ďBlack people dress a way that makes me judge them. When you compare white people for extremely different reasons I arrive at a different conclusion thoĒ is racist as ****.
    Last edited by browski234; 05-31-2020 at 04:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    You should probably not use racist examples to disprove your racism.

Which you just proved. Congrats, racist.

ďBlack people dress a way that makes me judge them. When you compare white people for extremely different reasons I arrive at a different conclusion thoĒ is racist as ****.
    To think opposite of I do is racist.

The right spent 8 years under Obama crying about his tyranny and defending every white person's right to own 37 AR15s because of their inherent fear of the government and what it might do it's own people.

But when the military police come out. The National guard is called. The cops start running over citizens. Start cracking down on assembly and protest and free speech. Start bringing out the tanks and the predator drones. Start pepper spraying politicians and reporters. Start shooting runner bullets at people on their porches. Start infiltrating protests and instigating unrest. Start living our their LARP fantasies of fighting in Mogadishu or some ****...

...it's crickets. Because it's not the protected class it's happening to. It's not the average Republican voter. Or the rich, powerful and protected.

Our cops have an infinite amount of resources and weapons of war yet so many people, schools, communities have so little. In Democratic cities like NYC and LA leaders have put on a progressive mask while cutting spending everywhere...except to police. Police they continue to use to crack down and harass the poor and fill their prisons up. All the while selling everything out to private capital. There are unlimited bullets, tear gas and vans for cops but everyone needs to start a go fund me if they **** up and get cancer, schools in those cities continue to fall behind and living in those cities is entirely unaffordable. Libs like 50% get it but that's still a far way off. So much of this is the fault of Democratic leadership. Figuratively, Republicans are the ones kneeling on the necks of these people but Liberals are the ones standing and watching.

But back to the conservatives who once claimed to be so scared of the government and tyranny that you'd think they'd lose sleep over it. The President threatens to violently unleash the military on its own people and there's few cares in the world suddenly. Who would've guessed. Now people just need to be careful and do what the police and government says. Who ever would be guessed?

Because las always, there are and have always been two sets of rules...throughout the history of this country. The law must bind the out groups and protect the in groups. That is conservatism. That is their true political philosophy. Nothing is more foundational than that.

America sure is great again! My God. And at the risk of being called emo (?????) by some right wing troll, I'll say it again: this is the most politically important and trying time in a very very long time and I can't help but think there's no real way out of it. Not with the Pelosi/Biden/Schumer/Garcetti leadership of the world. And certainly not with some Republican. Capital > people. All of them believe it as much as the next. All of them.
    Last edited by ManRam; 05-31-2020 at 06:27 AM.

Those stats do not show that they are not treated differently. Them being treated differently would actually contribute to them having more police contact. It was not show that BLM people are disingenuous or that systematic racism isnt significant factor contributing to a socio economic gap. Those are yours opinions. You keep saying those that disagree with you donít have data on their side. But To date you donít either

Bingo. I've seen those stats before, and I dont think he'd love where I've seen them. It's a decades old argument that falls apart when you get further into the numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    The right spent 8 years under Obama crying about his tyranny and defending every white person's right to own 37 AR15s because of their inherent fear of the government and what it might do it's own people.

But when the military police come out. The National guard is called. The cops start running over citizens. Start cracking down on assembly and protest and free speech. Start bringing out the tanks and the predator drones. Start pepper spraying politicians and reporters. Start shooting runner bullets at people on their porches. Start infiltrating protests and instigating unrest. Start living our their LARP fantasies of fighting in Mogadishu or some ****...

...it's crickets. Because it's not the protected class it's happening to. It's not the average Republican voter. Or the rich, powerful and protected.

Our cops have an infinite amount of resources and weapons of war yet so many people, schools, communities have so little. In Democratic cities like NYC and LA leaders have put on a progressive mask while cutting spending everywhere...except to police. Police they continue to use to crack down and harass the poor and fill their prisons up. All the while selling everything out to private capital. There are unlimited bullets, tear gas and vans for cops but everyone needs to start a go fund me if they **** up and get cancer, schools in those cities continue to fall behind and living in those cities is entirely unaffordable. Libs like 50% get it but that's still a far way off. So much of this is the fault of Democratic leadership. Figuratively, Republicans are the ones kneeling on the necks of these people but Liberals are the ones standing and watching.

But back to the conservatives who once claimed to be so scared of the government and tyranny that you'd think they'd lose sleep over it. The President threatens to violently unleash the military on its own people and there's few cares in the world suddenly. Who would've guessed. Now people just need to be careful and do what the police and government says. Who ever would be guessed?

Because las always, there are and have always been two sets of rules...throughout the history of this country. The law must bind the out groups and protect the in groups. That is conservatism. That is their true political philosophy. Nothing is more foundational than that.

America sure is great again! My God. And at the risk of being called emo (?????) by some right wing troll, I'll say it again: this is the most politically important and trying time in a very very long time and I can't help but think there's no real way out of it. Not with the Pelosi/Biden/Schumer/Garcetti leadership of the world. And certainly not with some Republican. Capital > people. All of them believe it as much as the next. All of them.
    Owning an AR15 is only a white personís right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Owning an AR15 is only a white personís right now?

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post

Man I wish our forum had a like function on it because I would break my computer hitting it for this post.

To think opposite of I do is racist.
    If you have to change the definition of prejudice and racism to exonerate yourself of them, the problem is you. Youíre a racist ghoul and are telling on yourself with embarrassing confidence.