Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 534 of 615 FirstFirst ... 34434484524532533534535536544584 ... LastLast
Results 7,996 to 8,010 of 9218
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    With all the talk about gun control from the left etc itís funny how you arenít asking why a 13 year old had a loaded gun on him in the first place.

Should the parents be charged for letting him get his hands on it? Or does this only count for mass white shooters parents?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There isnít any gun control in this country. Hell being 13 probably just means his background check would come up with no issues...as if he would be subjected to a real background check.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Again youíre talking about a split second. In sports world this is like when people go after the refs for making an awful call when in real time it was a bang bang play and they got to see it in slow motion. In this case consequences are obviously more severe and deadly than a blown call but itís still a judgement they had to make in a split second.

Iím sure if the cop knew he dropped the weapon that he wouldnít have shot but it happened so quick that he didnít have much time to react

Well if you cant make split second decisions then dont yell out orders that require split second decision reactions.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Well if you cant make split second decisions then dont yell out orders that require split second decision reactions.
    Very good point.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    There is no depth of silliness you won't do to express a stupid point. You stating that it is hard to tell an elementary school kid from one in high school. But, please continue. I just want to see how far you are going to take this.
    in a highly stressful situation (like seeing someone with a gun) you can always tell someone's age, you would be fantastic.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Gun was like ten feet from the kid. He dropped it when running. Then stops and attempts to comply with the cop before getting murdered. Try again.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    So he drops the gun as asked. He stops as asked. He turns around with his hands up as asked. Then he gets blasted in the chest and murdered.

imagine if he had complied before running.

don't run from police.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    So the cop asks to see his hands, he shows his hands and gets shot. This is obviously not the first incident of someone being shot for doing what was asked. So donít comply get shot. Comply get shot. Wtf are they supposed to do?
    comply, not run.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Youíre just absolutely willfully ignorant. You constantly make excuses to justify these actions time and time again. And now surprisingly doing it again.
    so that would be a no, you can not provide anything to support what I asked for.

if I'm the one ignorant, prove it.

you're the one ignoring reality, Daunte Wright had a warrant and resisted arrest. that is a fact.

some were convinced with lies.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

what would happen if an NBA team was only giving scholarships to white kids? that racism would be unacceptable, and rightfully so. but scholarships for only black kids is okay?

https://thepostmillennial.com/watch-...arships-racist

Governor Spencer Cox took a call during a the "Let Me Speak to the Governor" question period on a local radio station KSL on Thursday from a constituent who was concerned about the Utah Jazz's new scholarship program. The scholarship program, implemented by the basketball this year, promised a college scholarship to a student of color for every win the franchise earned.

The caller, announced as David from Highland, asked "The Utah Jazz is excluding white children from consideration for their scholarship program. Do you think this is racist? And what would you do to prevent the Utah Jazz from acting in this racist manner?"

"And look, it's an awesome program, it's something that we should be celebrating. the cool thing is that the Utah Jazz have more wins than any team in the nation, which means that there are more scholarships available for kids in our state," Cox continued.
    Advertisement

"And those kids are, look. These are kids who are in at-risk communities. These are kids who have struggled. These are kids who have not had access to the same opportunities that my kids and your kids have had.

"You know we live in a nation that does have a very difficult history and sometimes we try to ignore it. A history of racial injustice, a history where, where, where. Of course, slavery being the most severe and awful example of that.

apparently there are no white kids in all of Utah that are in at risk communities.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    comply, not run.
    This is what Iíd expect to hear from a Terminator before they shoot someone dead, not police.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    This is what Iíd expect to hear from a Terminator before they shoot someone dead, not police.
    Comply don't run. That sounds awfully similar to "pull your taser, not your gun".
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

This guy doesnít seem to be complying. I donít see hands or his body outside the vehicle. Weird that he survived and didnít suffer any sort of police brutality.

https://twitter.com/davenewworld_2/s...205990917?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    "comply" ... Isn't that from Orwell's 1984?

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    imagine if he had complied before running.

don't run from police.
    Imagine a police officer being "trained" to handle these situations and shooting a 13 year old...

The whole point of training is how to handle situations when people don't comply.

Let's say I work in software on the quality assurance / testing side. Do you think I sit there and wonder how come the development team pushes out builds with bugs/issues?

No, that's my job, strap up your work boots and do it as they like to say.

What...no! The blue wall lining up to defend and support Kyle.

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/...mpression=true

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    What...no! The blue wall lining up to defend and support Kyle.

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/...mpression=true
    This is what kills the police department's reputation. The dumb f should realize after the Capitol Building raid, that these people will turn on them in a heartbeat. As public servants, they should also realize these actions make their jobs even harder in minority communities when they see who the police and other public servants support.

This crap is born out of these guys' arrogances, and allegiances more to a political belief than the police creed they sworn to uphold in the communities they served. The military knows this and is at least giving lip service to weed out far-right fractions within their rank. These public servants need a "Traffic controller solution" that Reagan push on the airline industries. The problem is, they hold us hostage with the idea that we need them to hold back crime. This is true, but should that be held over our heads when every they f up and think they shouldn't be held accountable for their actions or inactions when they move bad cops around as the catholic church did with their child molesters?

If the police don't feel they are answerable to us then what separates them from being a roque agency to do as they please how they please?
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers