Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 532 of 615 FirstFirst ... 32432482522530531532533534542582 ... LastLast
Results 7,966 to 7,980 of 9218
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Hereís the video. He literally had it in his hand right before he was shot. He stopped tossed it (kind of hard to see the toss if youíre the cop) then turns and got shot

https://twitter.com/RabbiFact/status...927175173?s=20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So he drops the gun as asked. He stops as asked. He turns around with his hands up as asked. Then he gets blasted in the chest and murdered.

Cop responds to a shots fired call. Kid runs with the gun in his hands and then within a split second he turns around and coo shoots him. Thatís going to be a tough case to charge the cop. Gun was seen on the body cam and recovered next to the kid

More white privilege oozing from one of the whitest posters on the site.

Fascinating.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    So he drops the gun as asked. He stops as asked. He turns around with his hands up as asked. Then he gets blasted in the chest and murdered.

This

Gun in his hand 02:38:39 he stops and turns around and drops his gun at 02:38:39 cop shoots him at 02:38:40

Again, cops when dealing with this situation will always do anything to protect themselves. Your talking about a life and death situation for the cop with a split second to decide. What if he didnít see that he dropped it and he turned around to fire at him?

This isnít on the cop at all. Not like some of the other cases

It 100% sucks that this kid lost his life but I can see why an officer in a dark alley would have trouble telling the difference between the kid ditching the gun and the kid getting ready to fire the gun. I don't know exactly what happened leading up to this encounter but I have watched the video.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    It 100% sucks that this kid lost his life but I can see why an officer in a dark alley would have trouble telling the difference between the kid ditching the gun and the kid getting ready to fire the gun. I don't know exactly what happened leading up to this encounter but I have watched the video.
    Cops were responding to shots fired call. 21 year old was tackled and arrested and then the kid started taking off with the gun in his hand

Gun in his hand 02:38:39 he stops and turns around and drops his gun at 02:38:39 cop shoots him at 02:38:40

Again, cops when dealing with this situation will always do anything to protect themselves. Your talking about a life and death situation for the cop with a split second to decide. What if he didnít see that he dropped it and he turned around to fire at him?

This isnít on the cop at all. Not like some of the other cases
    Maybe thatís part of the problem. Spend the extra second before pulling the trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I don't think reports can "find" anything. I believe they reported cause of death and probably didn't mention the thoughts of the people involved.
    You are insufferable. You must have zero friends in real life.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Maybe thatís part of the problem. Spend the extra second before pulling the trigger.
    And if he waited an extra second and the kid had the gun in his hand the cop would likely be dead...

And if he waited an extra second and the kid had the gun in his hand the cop would likely be dead...
    There's a chance. But there's a 100% chance by not waiting this kid is. The Protect in Protect and Serve was supposed to mean everyone else, not just themselves.

If the kid had a gun in his hand he wouldn't be able to put both hands in the air.

What is the point of cops demanding you put your hands in the air if even if you do, you're still such a potential threat the cops are justified in shooting you?
    I also wonder why people who are being chased or otherwise pursued by police are given absolutely no margin for error and yet the cops expect that for themselves.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    If the kid had a gun in his hand he wouldn't be able to put both hands in the air.

What

There's a chance. But there's a 100% chance by not waiting this kid is. The Protect in Protect and Serve was supposed to mean everyone else, not just themselves.
    Good luck that all cops will follow that. Especially in a city with one of the highest murder rates. Cops have families and children also.

You know what would have saved the kid? Not being out at 2:30 am with a gun in your hand (what 13 year old is even out at that night anyways?)

My parents would have killed me if I was out that late when I was that young

What

He had two empty hands when he raised them. The video that you provided clearly shows that. At that point, there's no reason to shoot the kid.