Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 531 of 624 FirstFirst ... 31431481521529530531532533541581 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,965 of 9352

Tough video to watch. 13 years old. Hands were up.

The cops handled this so ****ing bad holy.

Heart-breaking. Even more heart-breaking knowing how ****ing hard it is to gain an inch of progress in this country. The issue of police violence is almost a uniquely American problem and the right would be DAMNED if anyone did anything about it. Dems will say a lot of the right things but aside from a handful, there's no real fight. And that wasn't even always the case...our President is the Crime Bill guy, after all.

HELLO

This is the world we are living in.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

So I guess cops are allowed to murder kids that comply as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Ignorance is bliss amirite?

Your privilege is more apparent than ever

She didnít think twice of shooting him because he was a black man. He was inhuman to her. That would NEVER happen if he was white, not a chance, and every white person knows that. And that is precisely why every black person is terrified in that type of interaction. It can always result in their death and you think absolutely nothing of it. You are showing your incredible racism once again and frankly, itís as pathetic as ever.

Iíll mention again, Iíve never believed you to be a real person. No human being can experience life and come to the conclusions you do. Dbroncsimo, brewers, even Sluggo do not fall into the same category as you
    I'm actually going to disagree somewhat. I know a lot of smart, thought provoking people who come to similar conclusions he does. Difference is....I'm lucky that my circle of friends that listen. You'd think a simple fix would be to just imagine yourself in same position as a black man/woman, but it's not that simple. People like the dude/dudette you're quoting is never going to understand unless he/she is forced to endure the same **** folks like me and other minorities are forced to endure.

Sad fact is the privileged often dismiss race as ever being a factor in anything because they're fortunate enough to go through life without having their skin color negatively affect their way of life. I envy them, and wouldn't wish what black people go through on anyone......yes even the privileged.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post

Your privilege is more apparent than ever

She didnít think twice of shooting him because he was a black man. He was inhuman to her. That would NEVER happen if he was white, not a chance, and every white person knows that. And that is precisely why every black person is terrified in that type of interaction. It can always result in their death and you think absolutely nothing of it.
    Great post.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Cop responds to a shots fired call. Kid runs with the gun in his hands and then within a split second he turns around and coo shoots him. Thatís going to be a tough case to charge the cop. Gun was seen on the body cam and recovered next to the kid

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Cop responds to a shots fired call. Kid runs with the gun in his hands and then within a split second he turns around and coo shoots him. Thatís going to be a tough case to charge the cop. Gun was seen on the body cam and recovered next to the kid

Gun was like ten feet from the kid. He dropped it when running. Then stops and attempts to comply with the cop before getting murdered. Try again.

What is the point of cops demanding you put your hands in the air if even if you do, you're still such a potential threat the cops are justified in shooting you?

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Gun was like ten feet from the kid. He dropped it when running. Then stops and attempts to comply with the cop before getting murdered. Try again.

What? Here he is with the gun in his hand right when he was about to turn

He literally stopped with it in his hand tossed it then immediately turned and the officer fired. It was 2:30 in the morning in a dark alley and he was responding to shots fired. I donít blame the officer for this one at all. The Minnesota one was inexcusable

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    What is the point of cops demanding you put your hands in the air if even if you do, you're still such a potential threat the cops are justified in shooting you?
    Donít have a gun in your hand at 2:30 in the morning shooting it?

This is why they kneel

Hereís the video. He literally had it in his hand right before he was shot. He stopped tossed it (kind of hard to see the toss if youíre the cop) then turns and got shot

https://twitter.com/RabbiFact/status...927175173?s=20

Donít have a gun in your hand at 2:30 in the morning shooting it?
    If he had a gun in his hand shooting it when the police shot him you'd have a point.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    If he had a gun in his hand shooting it when the police shot him you'd have a point.
    Youíre talking about something that literally happens in a second or two. Watch the video. He had it in his hand like a split second before he got shot

What? Here he is with the gun in his hand right when he was about to turn

He literally stopped with it in his hand tossed it then immediately turned and the officer fired. It was 2:30 in the morning in a dark alley and he was responding to shots fired. I donít blame the officer for this one at all. The Minnesota one was inexcusable

And then it magically disappears from his hand .1 seconds later when he turns and raised his hands? Then the gun shows up, propped up against the fence about ten feet away?