Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 529 of 616 FirstFirst ... 29429479519527528529530531539579 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,935 of 9238
    I'd argue that even though this type of thing is more likely to happen to a black man, it absolutely could happen to anyone (including a white person).

Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    He should be arrested and jailed for that honestly.

Kid was autistic too.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    People were saying in the comments that they shouldn’t have been filming but get involved. And while I get where they are coming from, if they didn't there would be no video and the guy wouldn't have been charged. So many people are ready to sit back and believe that the black kid is at fault. They would have been making every excuse in the book for why he was a criminal and to blame. They still will in some number, but not nearly as many as would have without the video.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I'd argue that even though this type of thing is more likely to happen to a black man, it absolutely could happen to anyone (including a white person).
    For the most part yea, tho I dont think he would have told a white kid he in the wrong neighborhood..

Maybe, who knows..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Referring to a treasonous/traitorous flag as "the flag" now. Can Tucker can get any closer to coming out as a white nationalist without actually saying the words?

https://twitter.com/jerrysaltz/statu...33197217533955
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Minnesota has had some very "interesting" responses by cops over the past few years. Traffic stops should not end up with a pistol being drawn. Passing a bogus $20 should not end up with a guy on the ground dying. Minnesota cops appear to need a lot more training, not defunding. They appear to let situations escalate beyond their ability to control them.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    For the most part yea, tho I dont think he would have told a white kid he in the wrong neighborhood..

Maybe, who knows..

Well golly gee, what do ya know? Once again, nasty has no clue about the news story he is commenting on.

lol, excellent!

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

If you find ignorance to be excellent, sure.

I find your itchy trigger finger an excellent comedian.

Hey, it's certainly not my fault that you talk out of your *** a good 85% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Wasnt Tamir Rice like 11?

unless the police knew that going in, that would be hard to judge on appearance.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    You definitely are part of the problem dude. Blatant ignorance.
    show that I'm wrong then. if I'm ignorant certainly you have something to contradict me.

what is Kim Potter's racist history?

what did Daunte Wright do in this incident?

did you see the warrant and DW's history?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    https://twitter.com/davenewworld_2/s...63310289100806

"You're in the wrong neighborhood mother****er". -- racist piece of ****
    assault.

can we get a PSD agreement that shoving people should be a charge of assault.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post

I have to question what this is in reference to, because I find it hard to believe this is related to the shooting of Daunte Wright.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯