Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 526 of 635 FirstFirst ... 26426476516524525526527528536576626 ... LastLast
Results 7,876 to 7,890 of 9519
    the officer was stupid for using the gun instead of the taser, incompetence to not know the difference. only Kim Potter could explain how she made this mistake.

there could be a charge of manslaughter, but 1st degree murder would be too far.

https://twitter.com/robbystarbuck/st...05514095104006
    10. End result: She didn’t mean to kill him and he resisted. She made a deadly bad call and he died as a result. A truly tragic mix of culpability but involuntary manslaughter is the appropriate charge for this. Do you agree or disagree?

https://twitter.com/harrylitman/stat...00815250182144
    County Attorney in Brooklyn Ctr pledging to make a charging decision on Kim Potter,the officer who shot Daunte Wright, by Wednesday morning.That is mighty quick. In the most prominent recent similar episode, in Tulsa in 2015, the officer was convicted of 2nd-degree manslaughter.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

this is just stupid and ignorant, and will do nothing to help.

https://twitter.com/RashidaTlaib/sta...45303997534216
    It wasn't an accident. Policing in our country is inherently & intentionally racist.

Daunte Wright was met with aggression & violence. I am done with those who condone government funded murder.

No more policing, incarceration, and militarization. It can't be reformed.

no more policing, no more incarceration? no, that's ****ing stupid.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's interesting how the same officers who just "accidentally" (for the record, I don't believe her and believe she had every intention of shooting) pulled her gun and not taser expect someone to just comply and get out of their car and do whatever they're told to do. **** that!
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It's interesting how the same officers who just "accidentally" (for the record, I don't believe her and believe she had every intention of shooting) pulled her gun and not taser expect someone to just comply and get out of their car and do whatever they're told to do. **** that!
    I completely agree. Making that kind of mistake is beyond unreasonable to the point that it is not believable.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    there is no doubt that these officers went way too far.

I've never bought a vehicle from a private seller, many vehicles from a dealer. every time I have had to take my plates in and put them on the vehicle before I could drive it. it seems unusual that cardboard would be acceptable.
    Nope.

Temporary plates are the norm.

I've also been driving with expired registration since August. Most states are giving everyone a pass due to covid.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Her. Not that it really matters.
    Please don't tell me she was a blond are that will be her defensive in court. Thanks for the correction.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Maybe it needs to explicitly said, but police aren't supposed to kill people who they believe are guilty. They are not executioners and these people they are killing have not been convicted of a single crime at the time they are being executed.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Well, people got tired of hearing the "I fear for my life" excuse. Now, it is "I got confused".
    Exactly. The first thing I thought when I heard this story is "wow, police are really running out of excuses for their behavior at this point" lol

why is that hard to understand. someone with a warrant should be expected to comply.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe it needs to explicitly said, but police aren't supposed to kill people who they believe are guilty. They are not executioners and these people they are killing have not been convicted of a single crime at the time they are being executed.
    some are already convinced the police intended to shoot and kill this person, because black I guess, despite nothing that supports that.

this must be where America is right now, just dumb. just ignore the valid reason looking for this person, just ignore the warrant, must be innocent and did nothing wrong.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If you think you are in a position to call Americans dumb....wow. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black (and no, I'm not referring to all Canadians; just you). You also missed a stellar opportunity to bring back your old catch phrase: "dindu nuffin".

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    some are already convinced the police intended to shoot and kill this person, because black I guess, despite nothing that supports that.

this must be where America is right now, just dumb. just ignore the valid reason looking for this person, just ignore the warrant, must be innocent and did nothing wrong.
    Nothing supports it??? How about a long history of killing POC for no reason.

A warrant for failure to appear shouldn't be a death sentence either.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    If you think you are in a position to call Americans dumb....wow. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black (and no, I'm not referring to all Canadians; just you). You also missed a stellar opportunity to bring back your old catch phrase: "dindu nuffin".
    Thanks for clarifying my friend.

Can anyone tell me what's wrong with this statement? The answer is extremely obvious and you can see it all over the mentions.

Everyone has the right to protest peacefully, but violence has never been a means for reform. As parts of the nation protest officer-involved shootings and await a verdict in the George Floyd trial, we must remember to respect each other at all times.
    https://twitter.com/LACoSheriff/stat...40132836237320

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Nope.

Temporary plates are the norm.

I've also been driving with expired registration since August. Most states are giving everyone a pass due to covid.
    He's in Canada ... different rules maybe.