Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 525 of 702 FirstFirst ... 25425475515523524525526527535575625 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,875 of 10529
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Scoots, you be posting a certain mysterious way tho, so you can't blame people for using assumptions to try and piece together what the hell it is you're saying..
    I'm saying what I'm saying. valade just thinks I mean things I'm not saying.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Glad you’re finally admitting what we’ve all known.
    That doesn't even make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I'm saying what I'm saying. valade just thinks I mean things I'm not saying.
    Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks as I do regarding your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    That doesn't even make sense.
    Neither does claiming you believe things and then constantly arguing against them, but you do that all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    this incident with the police and this Army man should have been handled differently by everyone involved, but I find it hard that PSD will agree with that.

https://abc7news.com/police-pull-gun...suit/10507524/

that is a valid reason for being pulled over. in this type of situation once pulled over immediately, the driver could have explained the reasoning, and the officer(s) could have agreed.

even if that happens "a lot" (as the articles says), still not surprising for police to come to the conclusion of eluding.

cardboard, so not actual plates. this is common in America?

this from the officer is wrong. even agitated for whatever reason you can't say that.

serving the country is irrelevant, but his refusal to comply still doesn't warrant being pepper sprayed.

if true this is just wrong, and the officer deserves to be fired.
    if I remember back to my drivers ed days and them talking about being safe, if a police officer is pulling you over and its in an area that is bad it is common place to use your hazards slow down and pull into a better place. I don't know if he said he had his hazards on but, he did slow down and pulled over as soon as he felt it was safer to do so. One of the officers was even quoted as saying it is not unusual for a driver to do such a thing.

for the cardboard plate, it was a temp plate. he had just bought the car and thats what is given by the dealer to use until plates are purchased.

as soon as the driver pulled over both officers had their guns drawn and started screaming conflicting orders. 1 wanted him out of the car and the other was telling him to stick his hands out of the window.

as you said the driver said he was afraid to get out of the car and the cop said you should be.

the part of the article that bugs me is

At one point, Gutierrez told Nazario he was "fixin' to ride the lightning," according to the lawsuit. The phrase was a line from the movie "The Green Mile," a film about a Black man facing execution, and references the electric chair, the lawsuit states.
    I have also heard cops call tasing someone riding the lightning. I really doubt the cop at the time was bringing up a reference to a 22 year old movie about a black man being executed. he was telling the guy if you don't comply I'm going to tase you. which still isn't right but, the way this is stated is stupid.

Is anyone here dumb enough to mix up a gun for a taser? Three times the weight for the gun and pretty sure that black and yellow are pretty different. That cop didn’t “accidentally” shoot anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Is anyone here dumb enough to mix up a gun for a taser? Three times the weight for the gun and pretty sure that black and yellow are pretty different. That cop didn’t “accidentally” shoot anyone.
    Tasers that cops carry are built like handguns but, yes it was a really stupid excuse. the guy puts his duty belt on every day he would know where each item on the duty belt is.

Well, people got tired of hearing the "I fear for my life" excuse. Now, it is "I got confused".
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

"All the attachments and weapons. I am soooooo confuse." It was his lack of training that led to him to chose deadly force first. A common trait that appears in just about every shooting of an unarmed suspect/civilian
    Last edited by WES445; 04-13-2021 at 01:14 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

I put my keys in the refrigerator last week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    "All the attachments and weapons. I am soooooo confuse." It was his lack of training that led to him to chose deadly force first. A common trait that appears in just about every shooting of an unarmed suspect/civilian
    Her. Not that it really matters.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    if I remember back to my drivers ed days and them talking about being safe, if a police officer is pulling you over and its in an area that is bad it is common place to use your hazards slow down and pull into a better place. I don't know if he said he had his hazards on but, he did slow down and pulled over as soon as he felt it was safer to do so. One of the officers was even quoted as saying it is not unusual for a driver to do such a thing.

for the cardboard plate, it was a temp plate. he had just bought the car and thats what is given by the dealer to use until plates are purchased.

as soon as the driver pulled over both officers had their guns drawn and started screaming conflicting orders. 1 wanted him out of the car and the other was telling him to stick his hands out of the window.

as you said the driver said he was afraid to get out of the car and the cop said you should be.

the part of the article that bugs me is

I have also heard cops call tasing someone riding the lightning. I really doubt the cop at the time was bringing up a reference to a 22 year old movie about a black man being executed. he was telling the guy if you don't comply I'm going to tase you. which still isn't right but, the way this is stated is stupid.

there is no doubt that these officers went way too far.

I've never bought a vehicle from a private seller, many vehicles from a dealer. every time I have had to take my plates in and put them on the vehicle before I could drive it. it seems unusual that cardboard would be acceptable.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Well, people got tired of hearing the "I fear for my life" excuse. Now, it is "I got confused".
    I predict Chauvin's defense will be partly based on him getting confused or distracted.

how many people were manipulated that Daunte Wright was pulled over for an air freshener.

https://twitter.com/SenJeffMerkley/s...36480549310465
    Daunte Wright should be alive today. He was stopped for having an air freshener?

https://twitter.com/MondaireJones/st...29175325773827
    Expired license plates. Air freshener hanging from the mirror. A counterfeit $20 bill.

I am so tired of the excuses they come up with to murder Black people in America.

#DaunteWright should be alive right now.

https://twitter.com/PramilaJayapal/s...07785201668099
    Daunte Wright should be alive.

An air freshener shouldn’t be a death sentence. There needs to be justice now — and we must organize across America to finally put an end to police brutality, anti-Blackness, and racial injustice.

https://twitter.com/VICENews/status/1381704603830472704
    Daunte Wright was shot and killed by a Minnesota police officer after being pulled over. His mother says it was because Wright had air freshener on his mirror.

https://twitter.com/Jezebel/status/1381741927800901632
    “All he did was have air fresheners in the car and they told him to get out of the car,”

https://twitter.com/RepKarenBass/sta...51302275936262
    The @ACLU
    released a statement yesterday saying that police use this air freshener law often to target Black people.

https://twitter.com/RepLoriTrahan/st...76056709955589
    Being a young Black man in America shouldn’t be a death sentence. Hanging an air freshener in your rear view mirror shouldn’t be either.

https://twitter.com/NancyMace/status...03849534910465
    I didn’t realize air freshener was illegal in MN...

powerful influential people are pushing this lie.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Daunte Wright was not pulled over because of an air freshener.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...50d_story.html
    Court records show Wright was being sought after failing to appear in court on charges that he fled from officers and possessed a gun without a permit during an encounter with Minneapolis police in June. In that case, a statement of probable cause said police got a call about a man waving a gun who was later identified as Wright.”

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...98722682273793
    Here is the probable cause statement, he was accused of possessing and brandishing a loaded Ruger .45 and fled when officers arrived after receiving a call

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...97797578166273
    I have obtained a copy of the outstanding warrant for Daunte Wright. He failed to appear in court last week after being charged with unlawful possession of a firearm and fleeing a peace officer.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯