Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 515 of 631 FirstFirst ... 15415465505513514515516517525565615 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,725 of 9453
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Ok, and I'm saying it IS white guilt..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    white guilt is liberals being convinced by minorities that their white private (being white) is why they have XYZ and anything they have benefited from in life, and therefore they should feel guilty for that. this idea that anyone white has simply always benefited from being white is ********.

that doesn't mean white privilege is not real, I'm sure there are times when someone white benefited from being white.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    white guilt is liberals being convinced by minorities that their white private (being white) is why they have XYZ and anything they have benefited from in life, and therefore they should feel guilty for that. this idea that anyone white has simply always benefited from being white is ********.

that doesn't mean white privilege is not real, I'm sure there are times when someone white benefited from being white.
    I'm not sure what you and Scoots are struggling to understand, I put a phrase out there and defined it.

I defined guilt complex or white guilt as when people get defensive based on a guilt complex. I brought this up in context to what malcolm x mentioned decades ago and can still be applied today.

Im not here to discuss semantics, I'm here to discuss the concept brought forth.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I'm not sure what you and Scoots are struggling to understand, I put a phrase out there and defined it.

I defined guilt complex or white guilt as when people get defensive based on a guilt complex. I brought this up in context to what malcolm x mentioned decades ago and can still be applied today.

Im not here to discuss semantics, I'm here to discuss the concept brought forth.

people could be defensive not because they feel some guilt, but because they are tired of being told that they should have this guilt. like STFU at telling me to feel guilty for being white.

\_(ツ)_/

people could be defensive not because they feel some guilt, but because they are tired of being told that they should have this guilt. like STFU at telling me to feel guilty for being white.
    No one is being told they should have guilt, people are being told the old racist ways should no longer be followed.

This makes them very defensive. Why?

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Ok, and I'm saying it IS white guilt..
    I don't think you can use a term used by others but make up your own definition for it and hold others to it. But that's okay no need to discuss it further.

It's nasty's world. We're all just living in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I don't think you can use a term used by others but make up your own definition for it and hold others to it. But that's okay no need to discuss it further.
    I defined the term and the context earlier, and exactly where I got it from. You're applying it within a specific political context, that doesnt mean that's its definition.

I am not making up my definition, I am talking about it specifically in the situation where it makes people defensive.

You might be able to fool the media but apparently not canine officers.

https://twitter.com/chadloder/status...210579456?s=21

Dogs know who the ****** people are.

No one is being told they should have guilt, people are being told the old racist ways should no longer be followed.

This makes them very defensive. Why?

yes they are, I've seen this happening for multiple years now. there has been a message from the left that everyone white benefits from white privilege (nonsense) and should feel guilty because of that. that is why there has been a saying, check your white privilege.

\_(ツ)_/

yes they are, I've seen this happening for multiple years now. there has been a message from the left that everyone white benefits from white privilege (nonsense) and should feel guilty because of that. that is why there has been a saying, check your white privilege.
    I think the left points out white privilege, which is real, not nonsense, and that makes you feel guilty.

It shouldnt, but for some reason it does.

I think the left points out white privilege, which is real, not nonsense, and that makes you feel guilty.

Somewhere and somehow people conflated acknowledgement with guilt.

A billionaires kids acknowledge that they have a leg up in life, but they certainly don't feel guilty about it. You don't have to feel guilty for acknowledging you had more favorable conditions than someone else.

Yeah it's kind of mind boggling. People just get defensive and say "well, well, I worked hard to get where I am!" as if that matters in the discussion lol

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

No one says you need to feel guilty lol. People say you need to be aware of your privilege

But maybe you do feel guilt based on your "me first!" political attitude
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    No one says you need to feel guilty lol. People say you need to be aware of your privilege
    Just to add, it's not that people should be aware so they feel guilty, it's that people should be aware so that these things can be addressed and remedied. If people aren't even aware then nothing will/can get fixed.