Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 511 of 709 FirstFirst ... 11411461501509510511512513521561611 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,665 of 10632
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    One is a race, the other is an occupation. They are not comparable.
    all ______ should not be not be judged all the same.

police and black people both fit in this blank. period. no debate, that should be something simple to agree with.

throw in other people too, like Muslims, or Christians, or whatever else would be unfair.

this generalization that all police are X is wrong, just as any generalization that all black people are X.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...ze-over-racist

National Black Farmers Association calls for Graham to apologize over 'racist' comments

John Boyd Jr., the president of the National Black Farmers Association, called on Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) to apologize for comments he made recently taking aim at a provision in the $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief bill that seeks to help socially disadvantaged Black farmers and farmers of color.

During an appearance on MSNBC's “PoliticsNation with Al Sharpton” on Sunday, Boyd, who has long been an advocate in Washington for Black farmers, criticized Graham for comments balking at the provision’s inclusion in the coronavirus relief bill despite, in Boyd’s words, having “never once used his megaphone to speak out against the discrimination” Black farmers have long faced.
    Boyd was referring to comments Graham made in an appearance on Fox News last week about the provision, which seeks to establish a $5 billion fund for debt repayment aimed at helping disadvantaged farmers.

Graham said during the appearance that he was “really” bothered by the provision’s inclusion in the coronavirus bill, blasting it as part of a Democratic “wish list.”

“Let me give you an example of something that really bothers me. In this bill, if you're a farmer, your loan will be forgiven up to 120 percent of your loan ... if you're socially disadvantaged, if you're African American, some other minority. But if you're [a] white person, if you're a white woman, no forgiveness. That's reparations. What does that have to do with COVID?” he said.
    how was what Graham said, racist? it wasn't. it was truth.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    No but the school can intervene and in some cases seek a mental evaluation if need be. There’s a lot of possible intervention between nothing and arrest. But I know that doesn’t fit your cool guy internet demeanor...
    No **** the school can and does intervene in some cases. Same thing for intervention methods that fall between nothing and an arrest. I literally just pointed out that you were pretending otherwise and now you're acting like I'm the one that was doing as much.

Get it together, guy. Your argument is trash and each addendum you make to it is sinking it further and further.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Oh, so it’s important we don’t violate the racists rights but we should profile and violate black men age 16-30’s rights when they dress a certain way?

And now you’re saying acting like thugs, but before it was simply dressing like thugs because by dressing like that they wanted to portray themselves as criminals so it’s Ok to treat them like such.
    Who said anything about violating the rights of young black men? I’m not talking about how they should be treated by police. I’m saying how prejudgements by civilians are fine. There’s nothing wrong with acting more cautiously around certain individuals.

And in one of my first posts I said “look and act.” Yes how people act is part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

X.
    Except when it comes to the Muslim ban, right? That is based on understandable reasoning, right?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Racists will go on and on to justify their attitudes. That is why I don't bother to encourage them by responding to them.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

If a black man has a halo and wings growing out his spine I’m fine with him it’s just the uppity ones I have a problem with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Why the angel gotta be black?

Brown people not good enough..?

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

https://twitter.com/donmoyn/status/1371951569617485826

Good to know the Wisconsin GOP have their priorities in order.

10. 03-16-2021, 08:41 PM
    Reason
    Baiting

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    https://twitter.com/donmoyn/status/1371951569617485826

Good to know the Wisconsin GOP have their priorities in order.
    They aren't all that way. I lived in Kalamazoo for a couple of years. Just more evidence in my mind it doesn't pay to generalize because of the actions of a few.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Except when it comes to the Muslim ban, right? That is based on understandable reasoning, right?

are we really doing this again. why did you leave out the part in my quote where I literally mentioned Muslims.

selective editing there eh.

police and black people both fit in this blank. period. no debate, that should be something simple to agree with.

throw in other people too, like Muslims, or Christians, or whatever else would be unfair.

this generalization that all police are X is wrong, just as any generalization that all black people are X.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    If a black man has a halo and wings growing out his spine I’m fine with him it’s just the uppity ones I have a problem with.
    The idea that they have to earn him not being prejudiced against them is pretty disgusting.

are we really doing this again. why did you leave out the part in my quote where I literally mentioned Muslims.

selective editing there eh.
    That's the exact reason I replied to you. In this post you say its bad to do, yet when trump says it all of a sudden you understand the reasoning.

Selective reasoning on your end.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    [emoji23]
    Keep in mind this argument was sparked due to the fact that when people see a cop behind them they pre judge the cop if they assume they are going to pull them over.

Stop pre judging the cops! and blacks and muslims, blah blah blah...