Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 505 of 615 FirstFirst ... 5405455495503504505506507515555605 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,575 of 9218
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    I grew up in a situation in which I couldnít be naive. This probably sounds cliche but most of the kids I grew up with are either in jail, barely surviving or dead. As an adult, I realize most black people arenít criminals. I even realize most young black men even dress and act the way they do because they are just scared themselves. But they dress and act like gang bangers because they want others to associate them with violence. Again, I realize most are just scared young boys but I donít feel like itís my responsibility to weed them out.

Also, I never said all priests are child molestors or all black people are violent criminals. But sometimes you have to look at the limited information you have and be alert. If I see an black woman walking down the street, I donít think sheís a criminal. I donít assume violence when I see a middle aged black man. Itís not solely about race or even race at all for that matter. Itís my view of someoneís demeanor and typically the area that Iím in. You canít lived where Iíve lived and go through life being naive. It makes you an easy mark.
    If you realize this then why do you treat them like most of them are criminals?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I will say this much, however....there's a difference between treating someone a certain way and just being guarded around them. I mean if I'm driving in a bad neighborhood I'd certainly have my radar on high alert, doesn't mean I'm treating anyone differently.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

First of all, I donít ďtreatĒ anyone like they are criminals. I donít see a group of young black men on the street corner and call the cops assuming they are criminals. If anything, I change my own behavior to be alert. But honestly, Iíd make the same changes if it were a group of young white boys. My point is, as a society, we go out of our way to put aside these assumptions or prejudices we may have in order to spare someoneís feelings and it often costs lives.

Look at every school shooter, do you ever notice similarities in how they look, dress and act? How people always notice the ďsignsĒ in the aftermath but didnít do anything prior to the shooting?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Of course, PSD's one and only proponent of pedophilia pretends like there's no tangible connection between little kid diddling and Catholic priests.

You just can't make this **** up.
    Exactly my thought.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Omg bro!! Being soft like that points to someone being gay, not a child molester.

Please do not confuse the two..

If anything he more likely to be a former victim than a perpetrator.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Are you saying only gay men are "soft"? Please don't confuse mannerism for sexual preference.

First of all, I donít ďtreatĒ anyone like they are criminals. I donít see a group of young black men on the street corner and call the cops assuming they are criminals. If anything, I change my own behavior to be alert. But honestly, Iíd make the same changes if it were a group of young white boys. My point is, as a society, we go out of our way to put aside these assumptions or prejudices we may have in order to spare someoneís feelings and it often costs lives

Look at every school shooter, do you ever notice similarities in how they look, dress and act? How people always notice the ďsignsĒ in the aftermath but didnít do anything prior to the shooting?
    Similarly, as a society, we go out of our way to perpetuate stereotypes and judge people based off those stereotypes and it often costs lives.

You argued we should profile black people because they commit the majority of violent crime even though less than a fraction of 1% of them are the ones committing these crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Are you saying only gay men are "soft"? Please don't confuse mannerism for sexual preference.
    I've met some pretty timid heterosexuals, and some pretty masculine homosexuals, certainly.
    Tho I don't think he meant soft means gay, more so that soft was more likely gay than prone to molestation...but better chance at neither.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Dat spiffy logic doe! [emoji23][emoji23]

....says the guy with the thought process of a newborn from another planet.

Of course he is. Not only that but he's inferring that only cool, tough guys enjoy engaging in sexual activity with minors (of course because he associates himself with pedophiles). He's also inferring that one can safely assume someone that is gay must have been sexually abused as a child.

Standard batch of patented nasty nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I've met some pretty timid heterosexuals, and some pretty masculine homosexuals, certainly.
    Tho I don't think he meant soft means gay, more so that soft was more likely gay than prone to molestation...but better chance at neither.
    I'd say he meant soft people are gay and gay people likely became soft and gay because they were sexually abused as children.

Similarly, as a society, we go out of our way to perpetuate stereotypes and judge people based off those stereotypes and it often costs lives.

You argued we should profile black people because they commit the majority of violent crime even though less than a fraction of 1% of them are the ones committing these crimes.
    Whenever this idea comes up you always use the term black people in describing who we shouldnít profile. Has anyone ever said, black people should be profiled? Or black people commit the majority of crimes? Please point to anywhere that I or anyone has said ďblack people.Ē The difference between you and I is I can break people into subsets and eventually individuals which look and act a certain way. You on the other hand, only see race. And in terms of black people, if means you should pity them.

Whenever this idea comes up you always use the term black people in describing who we shouldnít profile. Has anyone ever said, black people should be profiled? Or black people commit the majority of crimes? Please point to anywhere that I or anyone has said ďblack people.Ē The difference between you and I is I can break people into subsets and eventually individuals which look and act a certain way. You on the other hand, only see race. And in terms of black people, if means you should pity them.
    I want to believe you unintentionally omitted violent in this sentence, it I know better. I said you bring up that they commit the majority of violent crimes because you do. All the time. Itís basically your go to.

The problem is you absolutely see race you just donít see racism. You believe it no longer exists. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing people he doesnít exist.

No, but that's what he was referencing.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

No, but that's what he was referencing.

Omg bro!! Being soft like that points to someone being gay

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Gotcha!

Not sure how else to say this but he had a very soft personality. .
    Cmon spiffy, say it with me, GOTCHA!!

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train