Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 504 of 632 FirstFirst ... 4404454494502503504505506514554604 ... LastLast
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 9467
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    I couldnít go to the local public school. It was a **** hole.
    I didnt call you wierdo because of the school you went to, I did because you said you look at priests and assume child molester.

That's ****in horrible.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Of course, PSD's one and only proponent of pedophilia pretends like there's no tangible connection between little kid diddling and Catholic priests.

You just can't make this **** up.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I didnt call you wierdo because of the school you went to, I did because you said you look at priests and assume child molester.

That's ****in horrible.

Well priests had a bad reputation, especially back then.

Funny story though-,in my high school there was a priest that everyone was sure was a child molestor. Not sure how else to say this but he had a very soft personality. However, as far as I know, he never molested anyone. There was another priest that had a very masculine personality. He was the kind of teacher who if he saw you wearing a hat in school, heíd confiscated it. He would brag about his hat collection. Never would have thought he was a child molestor. Well after I left the school, that priest had charges of molestation brought against him.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Of course, PSD's one and only proponent of pedophilia pretends like there's no tangible connection between little kid diddling and Catholic priests.

You just can't make this **** up.
    Yes, obviously the only logical conclusion is to just assume every priest is potentially a child molester.

Cant argue against that spliff logic.

Same with blacks committing crime, right?

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Well priests had a bad reputation, especially back then.

Funny story though-,in my high school there was a priest that everyone was sure was a child molestor. Not sure how else to say this but he had a very soft personality. However, as far as I know, he never molested anyone. There was another priest that had a very masculine personality. He was the kind of teacher who if he saw you wearing a hat in school, heíd confiscated it. He would brag about his hat collection. Never would have thought he was a child molestor. Well after I left the school, that priest had charges of molestation brought against him.
    Omg bro!! Being soft like that points to someone being gay, not a child molester.

Please do not confuse the two..

If anything he more likely to be a former victim than a perpetrator.

Omg bro!! Being soft like that points to someone being gay, not a child molester.

It was a boys only high school. And again, I was I high school. All my notions back then were childish, preconceived or otherwise.

Yes, obviously the only logical conclusion is to just assume every priest is potentially a child molester.

Cant argue against that spliff logic.

Same with blacks committing crime, right?

That's not at all what I said. I was pointing out that your feigned indignation about a young Joey making the connection between Catholic priests and pedophilia is patented nasty ridiculousness.

So no, it's not at all the same as "blacks committing crime". You're simply on another planet when it comes to the subject of pedophilia (amongst other things).

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    That's not at all what I said. I was pointing out that your feigned indignation about a young Joey making the connection between Catholic priests and pedophilia is patented nasty ridiculousness.

So no, it's not at all the same as "blacks committing crime". You're simply on another planet when it comes to the subject of pedophilia (amongst other things).
    Dat spiffy logic doe! [emoji23][emoji23]

My point is, we make assumptions and prejudgements all the time and typically we associate it more with the negative.

You donít see a young priest and wonder if he likes touching little boys?
    No, I donít. But even if I did, the assumptions and prejudices youíre describing are because enough of that demographic did something for you to associate them with that. Most donít have a negative association with Firefighters, or Veterinarians.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Yeah, but those guys are OBVIOUSLY not a biker gang.

Every year there are still a ton of white collars who trailer their bikes and head to Sturgis for a couple weeks, not remotely looking or dressing like a biker all year otherwise, or even during the drive. Then, for two weeks, they play the part of 'bad-*** bikers' in what they do and what they wear before putting their regular casual clothes back on, loading up their bikes, and returning to their jobs as lawyers, etc for until next year.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Yes. And I grew up Catholic. Went to Catholic school. Always gave priests the side eye.
    I know there's been issues, quite obviously, but why on earth would you ASSUME one until proven otherwise instead of the other way around? How, as a young kid especially, could you have already come to the conclusion to expect it?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I know there's been issues, quite obviously, but why on earth would you ASSUME one until proven otherwise instead of the other way around? How, as a young kid especially, could you have already come to the conclusion to expect it?
    Thatís because from past conversations with Joey he doesnít understand the difference between a majority of cases coming from a demographic and a majority of that demographic doing that transgression.

That even though the majority of murders are by black people, the majority of black people are not murderers.

It is the same thing here. Just because 33% of child molestation (or whatever the real number is) are by priests doesnít mean 33% of priests are child molesters.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Thatís because from past conversations with Joey he doesnít understand the difference between a majority of cases coming from a demographic and a majority of that demographic doing that transgression.

That even though the majority of murders are by black people, the majority of black people are not murderers.

It is the same thing here. Just because 33% of child molestation (or whatever the real number is) are by priests doesnít mean 33% of priests are child molesters.
    I grew up in a situation in which I couldnít be naive. This probably sounds cliche but most of the kids I grew up with are either in jail, barely surviving or dead. As an adult, I realize most black people arenít criminals. I even realize most young black men even dress and act the way they do because they are just scared themselves. But they dress and act like gang bangers because they want others to associate them with violence. Again, I realize most are just scared young boys but I donít feel like itís my responsibility to weed them out.

Also, I never said all priests are child molestors or all black people are violent criminals. But sometimes you have to look at the limited information you have and be alert. If I see an black woman walking down the street, I donít think sheís a criminal. I donít assume violence when I see a middle aged black man. Itís not solely about race or even race at all for that matter. Itís my view of someoneís demeanor and typically the area that Iím in. You canít lived where Iíve lived and go through life being naive. It makes you an easy mark.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I think itís because I had parents, especially my mom, who always had my on alert to notice weird behavior and to remove myself from any situation I wasnít comfortable with. All I can tell you is, I had friend who I found out later were molested, not by priests necessarily, but itís still horrible. And I was never touched. I believe itís because I gave off a vibe that I wasnít naive.