Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 500 of 709 FirstFirst ... 400450490498499500501502510550600 ... LastLast
Results 7,486 to 7,500 of 10632
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I bet my left nut there are far more examples of police being behind someone that do not stop them, so this perception of fear for police being behind someone is not justified. especially for anyone that knows they have done or are not doing anything wrong.
    Well, that's not a bet I would ever want to collect on, so....that ain't happening

And how ridiculous anyway...of COURSE there's more examples where police do NOT stop people- non-officers outnumber officers like 400:1 or better
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    You know those aren’t the same thing right?

If you need clarification, you can ask any child you encounter, they can clear it up for you
    how about not judging "the police" (in general) a certain negative way. sounds like a good idea.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Well, that's not a bet I would ever want to collect on, so....that ain't happening

And how ridiculous anyway...of COURSE there's more examples where police do NOT stop people- non-officers outnumber officers like 400:1 or better

then why would valade16 think every police car behind him would want to pull him over.

it would be even worse for someone to think that every police in general was going to arrest or shoot someone black, that has been my point and why it was not fair for Reese to make this judgement before anything happened.

I bet there are far more examples where the police saw someone black or had words/conversation with someone black where they were not arrested or shot. so again why was it okay for Reese to make this judgement about the police (in general). it should be okay to say that wasn't fair, and still think the police were largely at fault for what they ended up doing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Most everyone naturally gets a little nervous and self conscious when a cop is tailing them. The fact that you can't grasp this is really something else. This is about as ridiculous as your evisceration of AOC for naturally feeling a rush of fear during a tense situation when a policeman rushed in to the bathroom to help her out during the raid on the Capitol.

Absolute nonsense that is par for the course with your posts.

I will even rephrase. I’ve never seen a cop behind me and thought “thank God he’s there to protect me”.

Exactly. Even the most innocent and harmless of people tend to get a little jittery when being tailed by the cops. Not to say I'm one of those people but I can't think of any situation I've been in where my reaction was "thank goodness the cops are here".

More like "WTF" did I do for him to be on my arse?
    Last edited by WES445; 03-12-2021 at 05:46 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

I'm more like "okay, do I have weed on me that he might be able to smell?" and "what's my backstory for why I'm on this particular road right now".

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I will even rephrase. I’ve never seen a cop behind me and thought “thank God he’s there to protect me”.
    you can feel whatever you want, but if you think police are simply going to pull you over like it's already a conclusion then that is not fair.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/oklahom...193448980.html

HS Oklahoma announcers caught trashing a team for kneeling. It’s funny they talk about how disrespectful it is to kneel for the National Anthem. You know what’s even more disrespectful? Talking during the National Anthem.

tHaT iS nOt FaIr

HS Oklahoma announcers caught trashing a team for kneeling. It’s funny they talk about how disrespectful it is to kneel for the National Anthem. You know what’s even more disrespectful? Talking during the National Anthem.
    That's horrible.

His reaction is the exact reason why they are kneeling, and the exact reason I support them kneeling.

Clear cut racism against blacks is SO commonplace on every level of our society.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 03-12-2021 at 06:40 PM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Apparently low blood sugar is an excuse for being a piece of **** racist.

Got to love how it needs to be investigated. That dude should be fired immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Apparently low blood sugar is an excuse for being a piece of **** racist.

Got to love how it needs to be investigated. That dude should be fired immediately.
    Lmao! Was that his excuse for what happened??

If you're that racist that you have to rant like that when minorities do a gesture to signify equality, then just say you're a little too racist to deal with it. What's all this blood sugar crap about? lol

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Lmao! Was that his excuse for what happened??

If you're that racist that you have to rant like that when minorities do a gesture to signify equality, then just say you're a little too racist to deal with it. What's all this blood sugar crap about? lol

Yeah if you scroll down the dude blamed it on high blood sugar which caused him to be disoriented and say the inappropriate things he said. My mistake saying low blood sugar.

I don't know what's worse sometimes. The words that are said or the *******s trying to find excuses for saying them.