Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 496 of 537 FirstFirst ... 396446486494495496497498506 ... LastLast
Results 7,426 to 7,440 of 8048
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    of course not. I said I understood about people coming from other countries, that had nothing at all to do with anyone already in America.
    How can you say of course not, yet also simultaneously affirm understanding the reasoning in the same sentence.

Special, wtf?

You're literally contradicting yourself in the SAME SENTENCE. Cmon special, wtf man?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

""Young Black men like me, we're scared of the police"

the police, not these police. this is a generalization.
    Valade is right, he never said ALL police.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

This young man clearly should have just called Mexicans rapists and criminals if he didn’t want Special to suddenly care about grammatical semantics he doesn’t understand.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Valade is right, he never said ALL police.

Pretty obvious he was talking about all police in his sentence. Otherwise he would have used some police officers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Pretty obvious he was talking about all police in his sentence. Otherwise he would have used some police officers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I hear you, but this is a very specific reasoning which special himself has hinged numerous arguments upon in the past, so we're just seeing if he stays true to his previous logics.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Again, I don’t see him saying all police.
    was he referencing these police officers before these police officers did anything?

you know he was making a generalization.

if you're okay with generalizations or you're not. we keep going around because people don't want to accept that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

How can you say of course not, yet also simultaneously affirm understanding the reasoning in the same sentence.

Special, wtf?

You're literally contradicting yourself in the SAME SENTENCE. Cmon special, wtf man?

maybe you are or were unaware of the reasoning. it's same reason that Obama administration identified the same countries.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/01/29/polit...ies/index.html
    The seven Muslim-majority countries targeted in President Trump’s executive order on immigration were initially identified as “countries of concern” under the Obama administration.

White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer on Sunday pointed to the Obama administration’s actions as the basis for their selection of the seven countries. Trump’s order bars citizens from Iraq, Syria, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen from entering the U.S. for the next 90 days.

“There were further travel restrictions already in place from those seven countries,” Spicer said on ABC’s “This Week.”

“What the president did was take the first step through this executive order of ensuring that we’re looking at the entire system of who’s coming in, refugees that are coming in, people who are coming in from places that have a history or that our intelligence suggests that we need to have further extreme vetting for.”

Restrictions from Obama years broadened to a ban

In December 2015, President Obama signed into law a measure placing limited restrictions on certain travelers who had visited Iran, Iraq, Sudan, or Syria on or after March 1, 2011. Two months later, the Obama administration added Libya, Somalia, and Yemen to the list, in what it called an effort to address “the growing threat from foreign terrorist fighters.”

The restrictions specifically limited what is known as visa-waiver travel by those who had visited one of the seven countries within the specified time period. People who previously could have entered the United States without a visa were instead required to apply for one if they had traveled to one of the seven countries.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

maybe you are or were unaware of the reasoning. it's same reason that Obama administration identified the same countries.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/01/29/polit...ies/index.html
    Again special, sorry but this is bull ****.

Trump initially referenced all muslims, not muslims from just 7 countries. That initial remark by him is what you understood the reasoning for. He never mentioned 7 countries until after he was unable to get the worldwide muslim ban through. It was the best he could do so that's what he did.

Regardless, he never targeted those 7 countries initially, so.that reasoning has nothing to do with his initial remarks which you said you understood the reasoning of.

Try again..

was he referencing these police officers before these police officers did anything?

if you're okay with generalizations or you're not. we keep going around because people don't want to accept that.
    Black people have every right to fear the police (ALL of them, in a general matter). I literally gave you a court decision saying as such.

I also told you, that ANY attorney would advise anyone, regardless of race, to not speak with or cooperate with the police unless forced to do so.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

To quote Joey “I guess we’ll never know who exactly he was referencing because he didn’t explicitly say who”.

What I’m not OK with is you lying about him saying all police officers when he never did.

Even if he did....who gives a flying ****? Ish is almost as dumb as his "AOC shouldn't have really been scared and needs to publicly apologize to that specific police officer ASAP!" argument.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Even if he did....who gives a flying ****? Ish is almost as dumb as his "AOC shouldn't have really been scared and needs to publicly apologize to that specific police officer ASAP!" argument.
    I won't reply to Special ever. But I have no issue responding to him via proxy. I mean, that's not responding to him? Correct?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I won't reply to Special ever. But I have no issue responding to him via proxy. I mean, that's not responding to him? Correct?
    You've short circuited. I mean, not now (even if this is yet another example of it), moreso over the course of the last year. It's been pretty decent free entertainment.

Again special, sorry but this is bull ****.

Trump initially referenced all muslims, not muslims from just 7 countries. That initial remark by him is what you understood the reasoning for. He never mentioned 7 countries until after he was unable to get the worldwide muslim ban through. It was the best he could do so that's what he did.

Regardless, he never targeted those 7 countries initially, so.that reasoning has nothing to do with his initial remarks which you said you understood the reasoning of.

Try again..

I can't believe we are back to this yet again. the entire reasoning that he ever said what he did was because of other countries (no Muslims in America) that were radicalized, which is why he included at the end of what he said, until we figure what is going on. it was never an attack against everyone Muslim.

but what he said was still wrong, which I said, and had no chance of actually happening.

the travel ban that he did implement was supported by evidence, evident that it used the same coutnries as the previous administration.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Black people have every right to fear the police (ALL of them, in a general matter). I literally gave you a court decision saying as such.

I also told you, that ANY attorney would advise anyone, regardless of race, to not speak with or cooperate with the police unless forced to do so.
    that's just ********. all police in a general matter? this type of thinking is why police in general are ambushed because of nonsense that all police in general are the same. this is the wrong type of thinking and doesn't help anything.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯