Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 495 of 617 FirstFirst ... 395445485493494495496497505545595 ... LastLast
Results 7,411 to 7,425 of 9247
  1. #7411
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    18,014
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    okay so now we are getting somewhere.

    so if a President should not make a pre determined conclusion based on evidence of some, why was it okay for Reese to make a pre determined conclusion based on evidence of some?
    cheese and rice, are you REALLY STILL wanting to hold a TEENAGER responsible for being apprehensive about police officers approaching him while alone in the dark?!

    and we never have gotten into the fact someone had called for a wellness check, so maybe he WASN'T feeling quite right from an emotional standpoint...hence the call
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  2. #7412
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    32,262
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    cheese and rice, are you REALLY STILL wanting to hold a TEENAGER responsible for being apprehensive about police officers approaching him while alone in the dark?!

    and we never have gotten into the fact someone had called for a wellness check, so maybe he WASN'T feeling quite right from an emotional standpoint...hence the call
    when someone (doesn't matter who) is wrong is misjudging people then that deserves criticism. I have brought up examples of other situations where it was not fair, so why was this one different?

    police should not be misjudged before anything happens, just like any other group of people.


    \_(ツ)_/

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  3. #7413
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    18,014
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    when someone (doesn't matter who) is wrong is misjudging people then that deserves criticism. I have brought up examples of other situations where it was not fair, so why was this one different?

    police should not be misjudged before anything happens, just like any other group of people.
    Why was it different?!
    YOU YOURSELF used a 5% Reese 95% Police 'fault' ratio
    My guess is, THAT'S why he doesn't.

    I bear more than 5% blame for being hit by a drunk driver on the highway...do I deserver criticism?

    You also have no proof the officers were misjudged....before during or after....he just wanted to go home, for cripes sakes
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  4. #7414
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    39,554
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    when someone (doesn't matter who) is wrong is misjudging people then that deserves criticism. I have brought up examples of other situations where it was not fair, so why was this one different?

    police should not be misjudged before anything happens, just like any other group of people.
    You are wrong. You are misjudging people. You deserve criticism.

  5. #7415
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,789
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    okay so now we are getting somewhere.

    so if a President should not make a pre determined conclusion based on evidence of some, why was it okay for Reese to make a pre determined conclusion based on evidence of some?
    Where did he make a pre-determined conclusion of all police officers?

  6. #7416
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    18,014
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Where did he make a pre-determined conclusion of all police officers?
    he didn't even ask them to stop at his house for a cup of coffee...I mean, seriously!
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  7. #7417
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,030
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Why was it different?!
    YOU YOURSELF used a 5% Reese 95% Police 'fault' ratio
    My guess is, THAT'S why he doesn't.

    I bear more than 5% blame for being hit by a drunk driver on the highway...do I deserver criticism?

    You also have no proof the officers were misjudged....before during or after....he just wanted to go home, for cripes sakes
    You'll never get through to him.

  8. #7418
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    18,014
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You'll never get through to him.
    I know, but it's still fun to try sometimes.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  9. #7419
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I know, but it's still fun to try sometimes.
    OK, fine. Suit yourself , but please limit your quoting of him (especially his long-winded posts). Hes on ignore for a reason.

  10. #7420
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    32,262
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Why was it different?!
    YOU YOURSELF used a 5% Reese 95% Police 'fault' ratio
    My guess is, THAT'S why he doesn't.

    I bear more than 5% blame for being hit by a drunk driver on the highway...do I deserver criticism?

    You also have no proof the officers were misjudged....before during or after....he just wanted to go home, for cripes sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Where did he make a pre-determined conclusion of all police officers?

    he said so himself.

    https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1364416025731751938
    "Young Black men like me, we're scared of the police because they kill and arrest us," Rodney Reese said. "That's why I didn't want to answer a question, I wanted to go home."
    literally before anything happened with these officers, he already had his mind made up on what police in general must be like.

    if anyone made a judgement before anything about black people/Muslims everyone knows damn well that would not be acceptable, so why is it fair on police in general.

    are all black people criminals? no.
    are all Muslims terrorists? no.

    but all police must kill and/or arrest black people? why is this generalization okay?


    \_(ツ)_/

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  11. #7421
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

    are all black people criminals? no.
    are all Muslims terrorists? no.
    But if we treat them like so you would totally understand the reasoning, right?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  12. #7422
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    32,262
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    But if we treat them like so you would totally understand the reasoning, right?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    of course not. I said I understood about people coming from other countries, that had nothing at all to do with anyone already in America.

    at this point there wont be any honesty, nobody is going to see the point that generalizing a group of people is wrong. I guess we have to wait until the next time it happens.


    \_(ツ)_/

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  13. #7423
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,789
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    he said so himself.

    https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1364416025731751938


    literally before anything happened with these officers, he already had his mind made up on what police in general must be like.

    if anyone made a judgement before anything about black people/Muslims everyone knows damn well that would not be acceptable, so why is it fair on police in general.

    are all black people criminals? no.
    are all Muslims terrorists? no.

    but all police must kill and/or arrest black people? why is this generalization okay?
    Where did he use the word all?

  14. #7424
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    32,262
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Where did he use the word all?
    ""Young Black men like me, we're scared of the police"

    the police, not these police. this is a generalization.


    \_(ツ)_/

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  15. #7425
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,789
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    ""Young Black men like me, we're scared of the police"

    the police, not these police. this is a generalization.
    Again, I dont see him saying all police.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •