Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 490 of 632 FirstFirst ... 390440480488489490491492500540590 ... LastLast
Results 7,336 to 7,350 of 9467
  1. #7336
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,886
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I didn't say he was more at fault. there was much more fault for the police, but it wasn't 100%. it may be something as simple as 5% Reese for being dismissive, and that action caused a reaction.
    So you agree that someone's action can cause a reaction and they are therefore partially responsible? Excellent! Then Trump's action caused the January 6th reaction and he is responsible.

  2. #7337
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    So you agree that someone's action can cause a reaction and they are therefore partially responsible? Excellent! Then Trump's action caused the January 6th reaction and he is responsible.
    lol, hmm..


    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  3. #7338
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Wes. Joey, Nasty. Please stop feeding him.

    There is no debate here. It was over and done with a hundred posts ago.
    I dont necessarily mind fnks posts. I disagree with them, but it is very interesting to see how he justifies things in his mind, I think it gives a glimpse into many hard core right wingers mentality.

    So much obvious broken logic in his posts, I'm really curious how he has convinced himself of these logics. There is something wrong with his thinking at it's most fundamental root level. It is based on hypocrisy based on identity.



    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  4. #7339
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,886
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I dont necessarily mind fnks posts. I disagree with them, but it is very interesting to see how he justifies things in his mind, I think it gives a glimpse into many hard core right wingers mentality.

    So much obvious broken logic in his posts, I'm really curious how he has convinced himself of these logics. There is something wrong with his thinking at it's most fundamental root level. It is based on hypocrisy based on identity.
    It is funny for me to see how often he contradicts himself and to see his rationale for the hypocrisy.

  5. #7340
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    18,087
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I didn't say he was more at fault. there was much more fault for the police, but it wasn't 100%. it may be something as simple as 5% Reese for being dismissive, and that action caused a reaction.
    So 95% officers 5% Reese...yet you're still pounding the table to make sure we agree on the 5%?
    I don't GIVE a **** about his 5% because....95%
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  6. #7341
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,886
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    So 95% officers 5% Reese...yet you're still pounding the table to make sure we agree on the 5%?

    I don't GIVE a **** about his 5% because....95%
    It really is bizarre.

  7. #7342
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    17,247
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Wes. Joey, Nasty. Please stop feeding him.

    There is no debate here. It was over and done with a hundred posts ago.
    If he is here debating us, he isn't inflicting his ignorant out on the streets. Corrupting innocent, young, impressionable Canadian children. So we are doing a public service. Really, he is so damn easy to shoot down. I don't get easy often. You and Vald arses are hard. I have to do countless re-writes, think (which isn't easy for an old man) about my answer. Plus you and Vald don't reply to my posts. I am hurt.

    Special do reply.

    Oh, man. What have I become when Special is my favorite sparring buddy? think about it a little more

    Honestly, you are one of the four or five best posters here when you aren't being overly mean. I know, I should talk, right?
    Last edited by WES445; 03-01-2021 at 07:01 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  8. #7343
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    17,247
    5% the black kid's fault? Let me check the " The Proper Handling of Blacks" police guide book. Yup, he is right by a 4% Margin. Technically, this kid should be dead. Disrespect will not be allowed.
    Last edited by WES445; 03-01-2021 at 07:09 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  9. #7344
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    14,078
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    nowhere did I refuse to give the police blame.
    But in previous comments, you seemed to be giving the kid some blame and thatís false.

    When someone has a wrong done to them, we donít analyze their decisions in order to assign blame, especially legally speaking.

    For instance, if I leave my house, make a wrong turn to wind up in a high crime area and two black guys attempt to steal my car with me in it am I to blame for making the wrong turn in the first place? What if I fight back and the men shoot and kill me? Am I to blame because if I had just done what they said, I would have been fine? Perhaps, I shouldnít have even left my house at that time of day.

    The kid in this case did nothing to warrant the officers reactions. He should not have been arrested.

  10. #7345
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,309
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    But in previous comments, you seemed to be giving the kid some blame and thatís false.

    When someone has a wrong done to them, we donít analyze their decisions in order to assign blame, especially legally speaking.

    For instance, if I leave my house, make a wrong turn to wind up in a high crime area and two black guys attempt to steal my car with me in it am I to blame for making the wrong turn in the first place? What if I fight back and the men shoot and kill me? Am I to blame because if I had just done what they said, I would have been fine? Perhaps, I shouldnít have even left my house at that time of day.

    The kid in this case did nothing to warrant the officers reactions. He should not have been arrested.
    I mean posters here would blame the white guy for going into a high crime area because he was probably being racist and did something to cause the attempted car jacking

    Because minorities are never to blame and itís those damn white peoples fault


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #7346
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    12,915
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    So 95% officers 5% Reese...yet you're still pounding the table to make sure we agree on the 5%?
    I don't GIVE a **** about his 5% because....95%
    I don't really give a **** what arbitrary numbers special makes up to justify his stance

  12. #7347
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    I mean posters here would blame the white guy for going into a high crime area because he was probably being racist and did something to cause the attempted car jacking

    Because minorities are never to blame and itís those damn white peoples fault
    Hyperbole much?

    As someone who has actually made that wrong turn in LA (in a black tinted Cadillac no less), I assure you it is not the white boys fault if something happens.

  13. #7348
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    63,134
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    I mean posters here would blame the white guy for going into a high crime area because he was probably being racist and did something to cause the attempted car jacking

    Because minorities are never to blame and itís those damn white peoples fault


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tissue?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  14. #7349
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    18,087
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Hyperbole much?

    As someone who has actually made that wrong turn in LA (in a black tinted Cadillac no less), I assure you it is not the white boys fault if something happens.
    whenever I think about situations like this it reminds me of the scene from Vacation where Clark Griswold makes a wrong turn but tells his wife 'this is a part of America most people don't get to see' before he gives a guy $10 for directions only to find out the guy isn't even from there
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  15. #7350
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    14,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    I mean posters here would blame the white guy for going into a high crime area because he was probably being racist and did something to cause the attempted car jacking

    Because minorities are never to blame and itís those damn white peoples fault


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That doesnít make it right.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •