Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 490 of 632 FirstFirst ... 390440480488489490491492500540590 ... LastLast
Results 7,336 to 7,350 of 9467
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I didn't say he was more at fault. there was much more fault for the police, but it wasn't 100%. it may be something as simple as 5% Reese for being dismissive, and that action caused a reaction.
    So you agree that someone's action can cause a reaction and they are therefore partially responsible? Excellent! Then Trump's action caused the January 6th reaction and he is responsible.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    So you agree that someone's action can cause a reaction and they are therefore partially responsible? Excellent! Then Trump's action caused the January 6th reaction and he is responsible.
    lol, hmm..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Wes. Joey, Nasty. Please stop feeding him.

There is no debate here. It was over and done with a hundred posts ago.
    I dont necessarily mind fnks posts. I disagree with them, but it is very interesting to see how he justifies things in his mind, I think it gives a glimpse into many hard core right wingers mentality.

So much obvious broken logic in his posts, I'm really curious how he has convinced himself of these logics. There is something wrong with his thinking at it's most fundamental root level. It is based on hypocrisy based on identity.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I dont necessarily mind fnks posts. I disagree with them, but it is very interesting to see how he justifies things in his mind, I think it gives a glimpse into many hard core right wingers mentality.

So much obvious broken logic in his posts, I'm really curious how he has convinced himself of these logics. There is something wrong with his thinking at it's most fundamental root level. It is based on hypocrisy based on identity.
    It is funny for me to see how often he contradicts himself and to see his rationale for the hypocrisy.

I didn't say he was more at fault. there was much more fault for the police, but it wasn't 100%. it may be something as simple as 5% Reese for being dismissive, and that action caused a reaction.
    So 95% officers 5% Reese...yet you're still pounding the table to make sure we agree on the 5%?
    I don't GIVE a **** about his 5% because....95%
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    So 95% officers 5% Reese...yet you're still pounding the table to make sure we agree on the 5%?

It really is bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Wes. Joey, Nasty. Please stop feeding him.

There is no debate here. It was over and done with a hundred posts ago.
    If he is here debating us, he isn't inflicting his ignorant out on the streets. Corrupting innocent, young, impressionable Canadian children. So we are doing a public service. Really, he is so damn easy to shoot down. I don't get easy often. You and Vald arses are hard. I have to do countless re-writes, think (which isn't easy for an old man) about my answer. Plus you and Vald don't reply to my posts. I am hurt.

Special do reply.

Oh, man. What have I become when Special is my favorite sparring buddy? think about it a little more

Honestly, you are one of the four or five best posters here when you aren't being overly mean. I know, I should talk, right?
    Last edited by WES445; 03-01-2021 at 07:01 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

5% the black kid's fault? Let me check the " The Proper Handling of Blacks" police guide book. Yup, he is right by a 4% Margin. Technically, this kid should be dead. Disrespect will not be allowed.
    Last edited by WES445; 03-01-2021 at 07:09 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

nowhere did I refuse to give the police blame.
    But in previous comments, you seemed to be giving the kid some blame and thatís false.

When someone has a wrong done to them, we donít analyze their decisions in order to assign blame, especially legally speaking.

For instance, if I leave my house, make a wrong turn to wind up in a high crime area and two black guys attempt to steal my car with me in it am I to blame for making the wrong turn in the first place? What if I fight back and the men shoot and kill me? Am I to blame because if I had just done what they said, I would have been fine? Perhaps, I shouldnít have even left my house at that time of day.

The kid in this case did nothing to warrant the officers reactions. He should not have been arrested.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    But in previous comments, you seemed to be giving the kid some blame and thatís false.

When someone has a wrong done to them, we donít analyze their decisions in order to assign blame, especially legally speaking.

For instance, if I leave my house, make a wrong turn to wind up in a high crime area and two black guys attempt to steal my car with me in it am I to blame for making the wrong turn in the first place? What if I fight back and the men shoot and kill me? Am I to blame because if I had just done what they said, I would have been fine? Perhaps, I shouldnít have even left my house at that time of day.

The kid in this case did nothing to warrant the officers reactions. He should not have been arrested.
    I mean posters here would blame the white guy for going into a high crime area because he was probably being racist and did something to cause the attempted car jacking

Because minorities are never to blame and itís those damn white peoples fault

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I don't really give a **** what arbitrary numbers special makes up to justify his stance

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    I mean posters here would blame the white guy for going into a high crime area because he was probably being racist and did something to cause the attempted car jacking

Hyperbole much?

As someone who has actually made that wrong turn in LA (in a black tinted Cadillac no less), I assure you it is not the white boys fault if something happens.

Tissue?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Hyperbole much?

As someone who has actually made that wrong turn in LA (in a black tinted Cadillac no less), I assure you it is not the white boys fault if something happens.
    whenever I think about situations like this it reminds me of the scene from Vacation where Clark Griswold makes a wrong turn but tells his wife 'this is a part of America most people don't get to see' before he gives a guy $10 for directions only to find out the guy isn't even from there
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

That doesnít make it right.