Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 49 of 459 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    It's kinda crazy, everyone arrested in St. Paul yesterday night from out of state.

Monitoring these anarchist groups now they are targeting new area supposedly with a plan to continue.

It's just about causing chaos, I dunno if that is to hurt the overall message and so on or what. It isn't the actual protesters or people in state upset out anymore at night as much as those trying to just use this to their advantage or something.
    Antifa, anarchists and most SJW lunatics are mostly losers full of resentment and usually have substance abuse problems. It's not worth trying to figure out their 'motives' any more than it's worth trying to figure out the motive of an ape flinging ****. They just like to do this, because they hate themselves and their lives and their country because of their own mediocrity.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Because it's completely irrelevant to the issue? You're seriously dumb as a brick
    I don't think it is irrelevant. This is all about systematic racism right? If groups like BLM really cared about saving black lives, they'd dedicate their cause towards ending the overwhelming #1 killer of black lives - warzone gang violence, and Chicago is an area that's pretty central to a lot of that violence. As you can see in a graph from this site https://www.statista.com/statistics/...olice-by-race/ roughly 200-250 black people per year are killed by the police.

According to the CDC Web-based Injury Statistics Query and Reporting System, nearly 7500 black Americans are killed by gun homicide per year from 2016-2018), just note that you'll have to input the data yourself to double check this. Anyway, Those 200 per year make up less than .03% of black firearm deaths but it's all groups like BLM talk about. Also just wanna make it perfectly clear, that's .03% not 3%.

I should have also noted before that in no way am I dismissing when bad cops are bad cops, as they were in the case of George Floyd. It was horrific, deeply saddening, and unjust as any behavior you'll see from a police officer. But I can believe that and also believe that it's irresponsible to label the entity of the United States police system as being racist because of the actions of a small percentage of bad cops, who, in a lot of cases, probably would've done the same thing if the victim were black or white.
    Last edited by La_bibbers; 05-30-2020 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    I don't think it is irrelevant. This is all about systematic racism right? If groups like BLM really cared about saving black lives, they'd dedicate their cause towards ending the overwhelming #1 killer of black lives - warzone gang violence, and Chicago is an area that's pretty central to a lot of that violence. As you can see in a graph from this site https://www.statista.com/statistics/...olice-by-race/ roughly 200-250 black people per year are killed by the police.

According to the CDC Web-based Injury Statistics Query and Reporting System, nearly 7500 black Americans are killed by gun homicide per year (it was actually closer to 10,000 per year from 2016-2018), just note that you'll have to input the data yourself to double check this. Anyway, Those 200 per year make up less than .03% of black firearm deaths but it's all groups like BLM talk about. Also just wanna make it perfectly clear, that's .03% not 3%.

I should have also noted before that in no way am I dismissing when bad cops are bad cops, as they were in the case of George Floyd. It was horrific, deeply saddening, and unjust as any behavior you'll see from a police officer. But I can believe that and also believe that it's irresponsible to label the entity of the United States police system as being racist because of the actions of a small percentage of bad cops, who, in a lot of cases, probably would've done the same thing if the victim were black or white.
    Gang violence exists because of redlining, systemic racism, and more.

Gang violence will not go away until that is resolved.

Nonetheless, gang violence is being protested and fought against as well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Gang violence exists because of redlining, systemic racism, and more.

Gang violence will not go away until that is resolved.

Nonetheless, gang violence is being protested and fought against as well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I'd like to see some data to support those claims.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Antifa, anarchists and most SJW lunatics are mostly losers full of resentment and usually have substance abuse problems. It's not worth trying to figure out their 'motives' any more than it's worth trying to figure out the motive of an ape flinging ****. They just like to do this, because they hate themselves and their lives and their country because of their own mediocrity.
    Why can't they just accept their mediocrity, likely with the use of those substances, like the rest of us? Have they tried weed as their substance? They might calm down a little.

I'd like to see some data to support those claims.
    Don't even bother with those 2. For them, anything that happens to non-whites (and especially blacks) is either a reflection of good white people doing things for them or bad white people being mean to them. It remains an open question whether SJWs actually view non-whites as human beings with real agency, as opposed to elaborate reflection ponds that we can gaze upon to view our own moral failings or successes.

Why can't they just accept their mediocrity, likely with the use of those substances, like the rest of us? Have they tried weed as their substance? They might calm down a little.
    Weed won't make you feel like a hero. It just makes you feel like your nerve endings are alight and you're hungry, which leads to more mediocrity-furthering behaviors such as Funyuns and watching TV.

Don't even bother with those 2. For them, anything that happens to non-whites (and especially blacks) is either a reflection of good white people doing things for them or bad white people being mean to them. It remains an open question whether SJWs actually view non-whites as human beings with real agency, as opposed to elaborate reflection ponds that we can gaze upon to view our own moral failings or successes.
    I don't need your help, thanks. Frankly, I find your rhetoric and conduct reprehensible. At least the last few posts you've made, as I haven't seen anything else.

I don't need your help, thanks. Frankly, I find your rhetoric and conduct reprehensible. At least the last few posts you've made, as I haven't seen anything else.
    Damn bro, such the moral high ground.

Weed won't make you feel like a hero. It just makes you feel like your nerve endings are alight and you're hungry, which leads to more mediocrity-furthering behaviors such as Funyuns and watching TV.
    Must be doing it wrong

Must be doing it wrong
    That's probably the molly.

Damn bro, such the moral high ground.
    Meh. Maybe a little. I don't know, considering how touchy and divisive all of this already is, I have little tolerance for a lack of sensitivity and judgment in these things. You're also the one who is only a few posts removed from this description of the other side:

"They just like to do this, because they hate themselves and their lives and their country because of their own mediocrity."
    So, yeah, moral high ground.

Anyway, it's the entire reason why both sides of these issues all see the other side as monsters.

Considering all that's at stake, I think the highest amount of respect and conduct should be required here if things are ever to progress.

That's probably the molly.
    I wish. Maybe they should try it though if that's what will do the trick...

Meh. Maybe a little. I don't know, considering how touchy and divisive all of this already is, I have little tolerance for a lack of sensitivity and judgment in these things. You're also the one who is only a few posts removed from this description of the other side:

So, yeah, moral high ground.

It's the entire reason why both sides of these issues all see the other side as monsters.

Considering all that's at stake, I think the highest amount of respect and conduct should be required here if things are ever to progress.
    I don't respect rioters or looters and never will. I certainly don't see them as monsters, just pathetic criminals. They're lucky old-timers like you give them so much leeway because I sure wouldn't.

I don't respect rioters or looters and never will. I certainly don't see them as monsters, just pathetic criminals. They're lucky old-timers like you give them so much leeway because I sure wouldn't.
    I don't respect those things or people either. I don't know if your comments were only about those people, I guess it's possible I misunderstood, instead believing you were just talking about any people arguing on the other side of things here on this board. If so, then I suppose I can say sorry for that. Like I said, just touchy stuff I suppose.

Also, I don't know how old you think I am, but I'm actually 25.