Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 486 of 615 FirstFirst ... 386436476484485486487488496536586 ... LastLast
Results 7,276 to 7,290 of 9218

This is why they kneel

Brewers is being told he is not a victim. He is very close to going nuclear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 02-27-2021 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Brewers is being he is not a victim. He is very close to going nuclear

Iím sick of every thing in this country being race related. Itís annoying as hell. Ive had to deal with it from black parents during basketball as well. Call a foul on a black kid? They shouted these refs are racists! Not playing their kid more minutes? Because the coach is racist!

This is why they kneel

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Iím sick of every thing in this country being race related. Itís annoying as hell. Ive had to deal with it from black parents during basketball as well. Call a foul on a black kid? They shouted these refs are racists! Not playing their kid more minutes? Because the coach is racist!

Black people have compared me to every goofy white TV or movie character ever while playing basketball. Do know how it feels to have someone call you ďLittle Man TateĒ while draining a 3? It's a toxic environment

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Yet they make up the largest demographic of poor people.
    They make up the largest demographic of every strata because they're the majority...

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    And he answered them. Case should have been closed at that point.

It got to that point because the cops didnt want to leave him alone, they wanted to exert their power over him. That is 100% on the cops.
    Exactly. The Cops wanted to help. Cool. That doesn't mean he has to accept their help. "We're here to help you... or else"

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    They make up the largest demographic of every strata because they're the majority...
    Which should've been common sense

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Exactly. The Cops wanted to help. Cool. That doesn't mean he has to accept their help. "We're here to help you... or else"
    I agree with your assessment in this case but to specials point, the question is why did the cops react this way?

Is it really racism? If it is racism, is that fixable? Is it more likely lack of training combined with a ďpolice union cultureĒ which promotes a one-for-all type and above disrespect mentality? IMO, we spend the majority of our time asking the wrong questions...

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    I agree with your assessment in this case but to specials point, the question is why did the cops react this way?

Is it really racism? If it is racism, is that fixable? Is it more likely lack of training combined with a ďpolice union cultureĒ which promotes a one-for-all type and above disrespect mentality? IMO, we spend the majority of our time asking the wrong questions...
    It's a mix of everything when you look at the problem as a whole, each incident we may not know the exact reason unless it is clearly given/spelled out but across the country over time we can see the trends. We usually won't have clear evidence/admissions issue to issue why exactly it happened this one time.

Police leadership is bad all around it seems and training/unions etc. all have major issues within the force as well. The issues that we see with stopping locking up and abusing people happen more to a certain group of people when looking at it by race is also an issue. Every time an incident happens doesn't mean it is both of the factors but when race is involved it will likely be noted in the same way police issues are noted when cops overreact in general (because it's a well known issue just like poor policing in this country). Sometimes racism might be covered by blaming the police standards and others police standards might be blamed for the issue when it's simply a racist. We need to acknowledge both issues instead of fighting over the idea it's a one or other thing imo.

But but but...white privilege.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post

I donít think we are asking the wrong questions at all, because people have asked those questions plenty of times. Itís not like itís a one or the other thing, it could be an all of the above.

Honest question, what do you think the likelihood would be for you to have been treated as this kid was?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    But but but...white privilege.
    In this case itís not white privileged, itís volume of white people.

I know youíre smart enough to understand about %ís of demographics as opposed to total numbers when the total amount of the sample is vastly different (in fact you argues this very concept concerning total Covid deaths in the US).

So why did you use raw total and not % in this instance?

Lmao LMFAO

I got stopped by the police two weeks ago and they asked for my id to run it though their system

THIS RIGHT HERE is the ****ing problem. Everything is about race. How dare a cop ask for an ID to run you! Itís only black people who have to deal with this

Then you have black rappers are rapping and saying the n word non stop

Lofl

You poor guy.

Mind....blown!

Lmao LMFAO

I got stopped by the police two weeks ago and they asked for my id to run it though their system

THIS RIGHT HERE is the ****ing problem. Everything is about race. How dare a cop ask for an ID to run you! Itís only black people who have to deal with this

Then you have black rappers are rapping and saying the n word non stop

lol, typical ignorant white dude, always ready to get triggered huh Karen.

You know white people have been sentenced for crack before. So that mean crack laws couldn't have been used in a racist manner.

It's fun being smart, derrrrp [emoji846]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 02-27-2021 at 03:18 PM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train