Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 484 of 632 FirstFirst ... 384434474482483484485486494534584 ... LastLast
Results 7,246 to 7,260 of 9467
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I understand it's not an obligation, but it should be common sense to cooperate with police. especially when it comes to simple questions like name and where one is going. that would just being smart and not leading to a confrontation.
    Says the white guy from Canada

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

I understand it's not an obligation, but it should be common sense to cooperate with police. especially when it comes to simple questions like name and where one is going. that would just being smart and not leading to a confrontation.
    Ya know what also doesn't lead to a confrontation? Not being a *******.
    You should criticize AOC for not being there to help.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    You should criticize AOC for not being there to help.
    Well, she DID run her campaign based on being a voice for the people, so if shes not gonna be present in order to stand up for every single citizen in person, then she shouldnt have lied in her campaign and said shes trying to be a voice for the people.

Keep in mind this is all on top of the devious texas relief fundraising.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Well, she DID run her campaign based on being a voice for the people, so if shes not gonna be present in order to stand up for every single citizen in person, then she shouldnt have lied in her campaign and said shes trying to be a voice for the people.

Keep in mind this is all on top of the devious texas relief fundraising.

Exactly, instead of being there to help him that night, she was out stumping for votes amongst the storm victims in Texas, the heartless wench

So if he gave them his name they would have left?

You are a very ignorant person...

I don't know and neither do you or anyone else. but had he cooperated better I bet it would not have lead to an incident.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    It was 100% the police’s fault. If they were trying to help and he said he didn’t need help that should be the end of it. He did tell them where he was going: home.
    what address did he give them, let me know.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Being stupid or rude shouldn’t be an arresting offense though. Not under our current laws. Perhaps officers should have more power to “arrest” in these types of situations - to get someone off the street in potentially dangerous circumstances but that opens up a totally different discussion. In this case, the officers clearly felt disrespected, which isn’t a incident that should lead to an arrest or anything.
    I agree. but how did it get to that point. once it got there, the police were at fault. but it didn't need to get to that. the police in the beginning here were not aggressive like they ended up being afterwards.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    go ahead and show me how the police were being an ******* in the beginning.

was it when they asked him where he was going?

was it when they asked him his name?

was it when it was said, "We're just trying to figure out where you're going"?

too often people don't want honesty, they want to fault the police all the time no matter what. how dare the police, ask someone simple questions.

nobody (black/white/other) in that situation HAD TO cooperate, but much more likely if they did it would not have resulted in escalation.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

go ahead and show me how the police were being an ******* in the beginning.

was it when they asked him where he was going?

was it when they asked him his name?

was it when it was said, "We're just trying to figure out where you're going"?

too often people don't want honesty, they want to fault the police all the time no matter what. how dare the police, ask someone simple questions.

nobody (black/white/other) in that situation HAD TO cooperate, but much more likely if they did it would not have resulted in escalation.
    Look at the title of the thread and maybe you will find insight into why your questions and observations in this post (and most of the others on this site) are nugatory at best.

You said you want debate? Insert “honest” in front of debate, and you can reduce your posting by 98%.

In the case of this incident, you have absolutely nothing of value to contribute. The police in Plano were to blame. No debate.
    Last edited by Crovash; 02-26-2021 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Look at the title of the thread and maybe you will find insight into why your questions and observations in this post (and most of the others on this site) are nugatory at best.

You said you want debate? Insert “honest” in front of debate, and you can reduce your posting by 98%.

In the case of this incident, you have absolutely nothing of value to contribute. The police in Plano were to blame. No debate.
    but..........
    should........

I don't know and neither do you or anyone else. but had he cooperated better I bet it would not have lead to an incident.
    I do know, lol, maybe you dont, understandably so, but I do.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I agree. but how did it get to that point. once it got there, the police were at fault. but it didn't need to get to that. the police in the beginning here were not aggressive like they ended up being afterwards.
    Yes they were.

lol, maybe special IS racist! I dont know..

and if they'd just done their job, it wouldn't have either

lol, maybe special IS racist! I dont know..

I must have missed the police (any of them) using a racial slur or acting based on his race.

everything about his could have been exactly the same regardless of race.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯